White Pump Logger's Promo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats everybody. I hope you all enjoy the product and provide some great feedback on it. You'll be some of the first people to be using it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Damn
White Pump is getting tossed around
Congrats to all these guys too!!!!
if you don't get chosen bob I'll send you a sample from my own

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys, hope you guys love it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This + Glycergrow + x-Factor = blowing the heck up!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on info guys....wanna get this going

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saying. I can get my info in pretty quickly...

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Will be posring link to log in two days..going to finish two more days of anabeta..want to do a legit stand alone day this weekend for white pump

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Got mine today almost had a white flood in my pants lol log will be up later

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Oh man did I have the ****s today..annnd felt a little loopy and nauseous..maybe wfr green mag and white pump are too much all together pwo

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the White Pump today, just in time for TSM!

Will throw the log up tomorrow, first day will be the competition day, and then after my post competition deload I'll continue.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving my white pump so far! Taste and effects are great

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm tryin mine out tomorrow!! Then deload a week :( lol

Everybody else get there's in? Let us know if you haven't.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will def purchase this. Simple, effective ingredients - a Controlled Labs specialty.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eager about this.. want to see some more feedback.... Very interested in picking up a tub!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eager about this.. want to see some more feedback.... Very interested in picking up a tub!
I have a mini log going. If you wanna pm me your address I'll send a few scoops your way

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no need to do so my man, appreciate the offer. Thats your tub to LOG
I did t even apply to log it. Just to try out CL products awhile ago. It showed up totally unannounced so I'm just logging some of the effects out of appreciation.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did t even apply to log it. Just to try out CL products awhile ago. It showed up totally unannounced so I'm just logging some of the effects out of appreciation.
If you PM'd AE14 a while back when he requested names in another thread, then I believe that was to be considered the 'application' to test/log the product. If that's not the case, then I guess you got lucky somehow? lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you PM'd AE14 a while back when he requested names in another thread, then I believe that was to be considered the 'application' to test/log the product. If that's not the case, then I guess you got lucky somehow? lol
I did, but no tub for me. Either way BOONE is good bro he deserves it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to post the links to your logs in here, gents!
I might have to see if I can ship the container (- 1 scoop) to someone else to log.

It might be awhile before I'm doing any real training again....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I might have to see if I can ship the container (- 1 scoop) to someone else to log. It might be awhile before I'm doing any real training again....
Oh man sorry to hear that!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I might have to see if I can ship the container (- 1 scoop) to someone else to log. It might be awhile before I'm doing any real training again....
Talk to The Solution he's been looking to try this

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry man. That sucks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On vacation but a package with White Pump is sitting at my house when I return. Happy, but mad I don't have it with me currently.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know vanbeast has his log up, Jim is healing, I haven't found anyone else's. Maybe I'm lost. Post up in here guys.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not logging, but I got some and opened it up yesterday. Using it to replace my bulk TMG and Agmatine that I recently ran out of. :)

I approve of White Pump from a taste aspect so far and the profile is solid too. ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not logging, but I got some and opened it up yesterday. Using it to replace my bulk TMG and Agmatine that I recently ran out of. :) I approve of White Pump from a taste aspect so far and the profile is solid too. ;)
Very nice! I've taken a scoop so far just to taste. I'll be hittin the gym again tomorrow and run through the tub finally. Alphamine will be my stimulant base for the meanwhile.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know vanbeast has his log up, Jim is healing, I haven't found anyone else's. Maybe I'm lost. Post up in here guys.
I'll probably post the log up today or tomorrow, got a good OHP workout in today with it.

Certain things hurt (mostly unracking), but I should be good for most upper body lifts. Just don't judge me for not doing any lower body stuff lol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably post the log up today or tomorrow, got a good OHP workout in today with it. Certain things hurt (mostly unracking), but I should be good for most upper body lifts. Just don't judge me for not doing any lower body stuff lol.
Sounds good, man. I'm glad you're back in the gym working on something at least....even if it's not squatting or pulling. I'm headin back to the gym tomorrow to pretend to be a bodybuilder for a couple days.