Controlled Labs White Pump (1 Serving Sample) Review

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I used CL White Pump today and just wanted to provide some feedback for you. I'm not a big stim guy (ex: Stick to 1 scoop of C4 and I am fine).

Taste - I had the white pineapple flavor and it was very easy to drink. Tasted like a sweet pineapple flavor sucker or tropical livesaver.

Mixability - I used about 6oz of water, and used a spoon to stir. I didn't see any residue or anything on the bottom of the glass. Mixibility is awesome.

Ingredient Clarity - I love how simple of profile this is. Nothing complex, no stim. Vitamin c, betaine anhydrous, agmatine sulfate, l-norvaline.

Pump/Endurance - Today was a leg day, I don't typically see much of a pump from my legs (didn't today either). I did have a nice workout though with no issues hitting my reps and weights. I've read the ingredients in this generally take awhile to build their pump (multiple days), so I don't believe it's fair to just close out the product after a 1 serving dose.

I plan to pick up a tub of this to try it out for continued usage since I've read that the pump tends to be built up overtime. I also plan to dose 2 scoops rather than 1. I'll update as I continue usage through a whole tub. Overall, I really like that this is a non-stim pre-workout and am excited to use it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's great to hear, man. Post up in the review section under the product as well! Can't wait to hear your thoughts after a full tub :D