rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age 32
Weight 185
Height 5'11''
Training experience - Lifting seriously since college, now I do bodybuilding routines Sept-Apr and May-Aug I focus more on triathlon training but still do higher rep workouts 2-3x a week, best stat - bench 225 22x
Link to past reviews/logs done:
http://http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245426-bringing-performax-fitmax.html (current)
http://http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/238352-pump-igniter-log.html
14 different product reviews http://http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=192179
Why should we pick you? Because I'm all around good athlete. I bring lots of intensity to my workouts. I can test White Pump with weights and different types of cardio. Not only am I excited about getting better pumps but I'm interested in the endurance portion in this supp as some of my workouts can go quite long. I'm a big fan of CL products as you can see below. Minimally, I always have a bottle of Orange Triad in my supp cabinet.
20140307_164634.jpg

Sorry, forgot the username paper.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
PARTICIPANT’S APPLICATION:

Age/Weight/Height: Training experience: Link to past reviews/logs done: Why should we pick you? Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username on it)? (Not necessary but can definitely help
)

5'9
17 years of training experience

Most of my logs and reviews were done on other sites.

Pick me because I want to see if the pineapple flavor is good :) I'm sure the product will be as I'm currently working towards 100 CL labels (I've used a lot of CL stuff especially OT)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
height: 5'11
Weight 181
Bodyfat: 9-10%

Sponsored Logs:Logs:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227860-bps-endosurge-turbo.html

Training Experience: I've been training seriously since I was 16 years old. Like everyone starting out the gains came pretty easy. Overtime to elicit a training effect I have had to consistently increase training volume/intensity. I would consider myself as having adequate knowledge of training and train under the block periodization scheme originally made famous by the late yuri verkhoshanksy. This consists of training blocks concentrating on specific physical parameters you want to improve. Currently I am in a strength block training with high intensity and moderate volume aiming to increase maximal strength. After this block I will take 1 week for restoration and proceed to a speed block to improve upon starting strength and explosive strength. This being said I prefer to cycle on and off stims as current research is beginning to show long term stim use causes arterial wall stiffening. Overall, there is nothing like being pumped and full at the gym!

Current stash; OG white flood love this stuff, been using it for almost 2 years. Almost bought white flood reborn the other day, had it in my hand but resisted as I have an abundance of WF left.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more apps?

romangod

romangod

Awards
Still hanging out here. Ready when you are. My 60 year old body and mind can always use new focus and energy!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Put an end to this madness! I've got 10 days of my current pre-work mix left. :fool2:

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put an end to this madness! I've got 10 days of my current pre-work mix left. :fool2:
I am totally feeling my brother's suspense...

Moar apps!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep em coming until AE says! Anybody else up for a stim free product???

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 159
Height: 5'8"
Training experience: Been hitting the gym hard for about a year now..nothing better than huge pump!

Link to past reviews/logs done: im on the phone app..AE14 im hoping you remember some of my logs lol..

Why should we pick you? I'm only buy controlled labs products, theyve done me good and I stick to them. Love to try out and give an honest review of your new products like i have in the past. Pump me up!

Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username on it)?

ForumRunner_20140326_085531.png

pgno23

Awards
Worth a shot
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 :puppy_dog_eyes: (feels so low for me but im almost dine with my cut)
Previous logs: New to the forum, no logs
CL Products: None right now. Interested in GlycerGrow but I dont use may supps. I like FOOD!!!

Training experience: Have been an athlete since, well, always (my dad was a coach). Started hitting the weights at about 13 (BFS program stuff) and did that for years. Got into bodybuilding/powerlifting style for almost 2 years now

Why you should pick me:
I currently do not use a typical preworkout (just some food and creatine). I have not found one that I really like that much. Seems to either not have an effect or feels like I will have a heart attack (too much original jack3d lol). I would like to fine a good one I like, especially for those days when I'm real tired and sore. Also, being a wrestler, my log could have an interesting dynamic as I would keep track of other aspects other than weight training such as conditioning, plyometrics, etc. That might be kinda cool

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im out of this one. I just got picked to run Stimul8. Good luck to everyone!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other takers? I imagine we will be selecting soon, AE?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
most of the ingredients are in my white flood reborn minus the agmatine..label is on the controlled labs site..although this would be a great thing to have when I go off stims..

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most of the ingredients are in my white flood reborn minus the agmatine..label is on the controlled labs site..although this would be a great thing to have when I go off stims..
Correct, bud. This is targeted for those that want a non-prop blend, stim free product, to either stack, or take standalone. Give it a whirl, man.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Right! I wonder when they are thinking of picking? I might have to throw in an app
deadline is the 31st on a different forum so I think it would be on this one too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How did you get a tub already? is it for sale yet?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't even gotten mine yet! Lucky mofos
Lol. I guess you should have given me the rep job! Jk bro. I'm sure you will get it ASAP.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Just got it but not working out till tom
! Will start a log then :)

ForumRunner_20140404_141457.png

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hope this comes in watermelon soon..best tasting ANYTHING ive tried ever

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CL Pineapple > Watermelon IMO
WFR is EPIC, eager to see the feedback on the pump.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't gotten mine either :(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just had it..not even close..weird tastebuds you have
sorry my taste buds are not yours
But just reading plenty of reviews on WFR Pineapple many trump it over watermelon
Guess all their taste buds are broken too bro.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
But just reading plenty of reviews on WFR Pineapple many trump it over watermelon
Yes broken taste buds..im actually extremely picky so that makes sense

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my personal favorite flavor is the pineapple. Really well done flavoring

sorry for the delay guys...I am going through the entries now and will be posting up winners shortly

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First 3 for now

jimbuick
determinator
afi140

Send me your info guys.

More winners to come