Not open for further replies.
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and masturbating 5 or 6 times. can't forget that. its amazing he makes it to the gym

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I have a facebook account if that helps. I've never even been on the myspace. And those prices are wild. Sadly I'm not using any ph's or steroids so I have no use for them...:whiner:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow i get the email from them but didnt check it the other day, thatnks for bringing it up boys got some torm on the way now as thats the cheapest youll EVER see it im sure.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Usually if I dont do Kegals I dont have a big erection. With this stuff I expireimented by not doign my 300 kegals I normally do everydsay and My erections are hard as an oak tree. Thick and long. I got lucky . Pussy wasnt tight and I didnt last very long..I masterbated before though. It seems I last longer masterbating. Im working on lasting longer while having sex. I know I can do it!

Kegals seem to help with this distuinguishign between no kegals and kegals..

I like the stopry about right times per day.... You have beat my record so far..I really dont count but if I ejaculate five or more times I get tired. I popped three times so far today and energied..penis is a bit sensative ,, sure could do another one ..anyways last night at the bar I was booty humping a lesebein, yes I turn lesebeins start..lol and I was in ecstacy..no drugs either=) I boty humped a few girls..her and her friend the birthday girl and I had a blast as I huhhed danced them, and we just had an amazing! time.
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL omg was he drunk when he posted that??? i mean the arrangment of the second paragraph hardly makes it readable and whats with the exlimation mid sentance? LMAO thats a great post.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
He's my hero. I expect to see him posing down soon....at the Special Olympics.:blink:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
LOL omg was he drunk when he posted that??? i mean the arrangment of the second paragraph hardly makes it readable and whats with the exlimation mid sentance? LMAO thats a great post.
No sir...that is standard smetonese. The benegits of learning his language are unfathomable. Long live Smeton Yea! :head:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
"I huhhed danced them."

translation, anyone?
might have to PM the man himself for this one, I'm really curious.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he drinks. He wouldn't even watch a youtube video I linked because it involved beer, which would be a negative influence.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I can't even begin to describe my thoughts about Smeton anymore, the guy is just too cool for school.:stick:

How old is he anyways?

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I can't even begin to describe my thoughts about Smeton anymore, the guy is just too cool for school.:stick:

How old is he anyways?
LEAVE SMETON ALONE!

Not so fast Cup Cake. You clown on an individual that you do not know, and question his intelligence, and then ask what is his age is when he has his age listed? Who should really be 'The Ringer" (for thewilman)?

I am well versed with smeton_yea. I knew him from another board, and I have to say he is a true perspiration. Not only in the gym, but in life.

And to anyone who is knocking his 300 a day regimen of is Kiegals. I DARE YOU TO TRY IT! I bet by 25 your penis will snap and fall off!

It took me 3 months, but I worked my way up to 300 and not only do I have improved stamina and orgasm control, I can spit one swimmer out at a time, I have increased vascularity and definition in my penis. In matter of fact, when I do kiegals, it looks like I am flexing a quad!

There is no 'ctrl' button on smeton_yea's computer. smeton_yea is always in control!

-TF

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
And you think people always list their correct age on an online forum? Especially one geared towards the type of discussions that lend credibility to those with more experience and proven results. Although I'm sure you post was intended for humor, I just thought I'd toss the above out anyways.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
And you think people always list their correct age on an online forum? Especially one geared towards the type of discussions that lend credibility to those with more experience and proven results. Although I'm sure you post was intended for humor, I just thought I'd toss the above out anyways.
Yes, and age has nothing to do with creditability. Not to point fingers, but EasyEJL is 40 and finally hit a 20 year low in bodyweight. Does that make him creditable?

What about yourself? You are 23 and have a user name of a junk food company. How ironic you are a company rep. So, according to your philosophy, LG Sciences has a horrible sense of character and doesn't know what they are talking about.

smeton_yea doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

-TF

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
By The Way

I have completed my 300 Kiegal session, and I feel pumped!

-TF

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to perforate my 300 kegals as soon as producible. afterwards i will be breaking ice blocks with my penis, then drilling for oil in my back yard.

Smetons penis has a penis, and its bigger than yours.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
psst, hey guys:
you wanna...
do some curls in the squat racks
...?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its nice to see the clubhouse starting to fill back up again

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and age has nothing to do with creditability. Not to point fingers, but EasyEJL is 40 and finally hit a 20 year low in bodyweight. Does that make him creditable?

What about yourself? You are 23 and have a user name of a junk food company. How ironic you are a company rep. So, according to your philosophy, LG Sciences has a horrible sense of character and doesn't know what they are talking about.

smeton_yea doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

-TF
Hey smartass. Where did I say that was my philosophy? Oh thats right, I didn't. I said that is the typical mentality of the community at large. Never once did I make a reference to my own opinion or philosophy. But I'm thoroughly impressed with your ability to completely miss a point.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope we fill it with people...
doing curls in the squat racks!
LOL was going through the old posts to quote Dr P in my last post and caught your messages. LMAO, i thought err body did there curls there?

Edit: 5000 posts :woohoo:

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Hey smartass. Where did I say that was my philosophy? Oh thats right, I didn't. I said that is the typical mentality of the community at large. Never once did I make a reference to my own opinion or philosophy. But I'm thoroughly impressed with your ability to completely miss a point.
Take it easy Mallomar. It is quite apparent you have your head inserted into your colon, which then the label 'smartass' may apply to you, other than the smart part...

And I apologize Mr. Pointer. I was unaware that you were the sole individual that was able to make points whether they are valid or invalid.

Nothing worse than doing curls in the squat rack!
-TF

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it easy Mallomar.
you missed a good opportunity there. It should have been "take it easy fudgepacker", as thats what the elf gets demoted to when he burns the cookies too many times.

I do benchpresses in the power rack, but not curls :)

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to perforate my 300 kegals as soon as producible. afterwards i will be breaking ice blocks with my penis, then drilling for oil in my back yard.

Smetons penis has a penis, and its bigger than yours.
As you accomplice 300 kegals you will begum a six machene.

-TF

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Take it easy Mallomar. It is quite apparent you have your head inserted into your colon, which then the label 'smartass' may apply to you, other than the smart part...

And I apologize Mr. Pointer. I was unaware that you were the sole individual that was able to make points whether they are valid or invalid.

Nothing worse than doing curls in the squat rack!
-TF
I'm not sure what the purpose of coming onto this thread and deliberately trying to provoke me is. Whats the deal boss?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Here's a little gym prank to try if you know enough people.

Get two people per rack/cage to tie it up by alternating sets of bicep curls.

"Sorry, broski. We got twelve more sets of bicep curls here...each"

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm happy to report that i just completed my sets of curls in the squat rack today.

unfortunatly it was in my home gym so no one could witness it.

so you'll have to take my word for it.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I did standing military presses in the squat rack yesterday, tonight I'll be doing bent rows and stiff legged deads in the squat rack, and tomorow I'll be doing curls in the squat rack. My goal is to eventually go in to the gym, move into the squat rack and never leave.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
i'm happy to report that i just completed my sets of curls in the squat rack today.

That is similar to the old adage, "If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?"

To put it plainly, it does not matter.

-TF

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did standing military presses in the squat rack yesterday, tonight I'll be doing bent rows and stiff legged deads in the squat rack, and tomorow I'll be doing curls in the squat rack. My goal is to eventually go in to the gym, move into the squat rack and never leave.
i do my behind the neck shoulder presses in it as well. I forgot that one :)

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
In addendum I think I'm getting lactose intolerant. 1 cup of milk yesterday and I was farting up a **** storm from 2pm until about 6pm.

I've thought it for years, but I think its getting worse, but I never notice it because I don't really drink all that much milk.

Any solution?

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
You are a man of ambition, and I commend you.

Soon, the bodybuilding community will take notice of your accomplishments and any form of lifting in a squat rack will be called, Packenwood <insert exercise here>!

"I just got done busting out a few Packenwood curls"

-TF

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addendum I think I'm getting lactose intolerant. 1 cup of milk yesterday and I was farting up a **** storm from 2pm until about 6pm.

I've thought it for years, but I think its getting worse, but I never notice it because I don't really drink all that much milk.

Any solution?
have your sense of smell removed? eat yogurt regularly? maybe gut health?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

LMAO that funny, perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.