While the boss is away............Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Come on Easy we all know that after 21 there is still something that every adult looks forward to...

Your AARP card! :stick:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Come on Easy we all know that after 21 there is still something that every adult looks forward to...

Your AARP card! :stick:
I'm waiting for my sexy senior citizen discount at Denny's :head:

Young bastages!!! :stick: Laugh it up, you too will wake up one day and be closer to 40 than 30...or in E's case...OVER 40 :D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
"OLD" IS WHEN.

Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.

Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot

"OLD" IS WHEN.

A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door

"OLD" IS WHEN.

Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN.

You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN.

You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police

"OLD" IS WHEN.

"Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fiber today

"OLD" IS WHEN.

"Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN.

An "all nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND

"OLD" IS WHEN.

You are not sure these are jokes?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Thanks wilman, that definitely made me laugh.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
It's good to have the college undergraduate population back on campus for another semester of stupidity in the gym.

I wasn't more than 3 minutes into my workout, starting on the incline press, and I hear the groan of someone who bit off more than they can chew. A guy probably weighing about 130 pounds was trying to bench 250+. The bar went down to where his upper arms were just parallel to the floor. Then with the help of his spotter, a person of similar proportions, they struggled to put the bar straight back onto the lower rung.

Lifter then has the audacity to say: "almost."

I laughed out loud, but I don't think they noticed.

At least the female undergrad presence makes up for most of the annoyance.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see someone doing the "what!? shrugs" from My New Haircut

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will turn 23 this Friday.
I think...
niiiice im 24 on the 22nd.... its crazy practically all my buddies have jan bdays, 12, 13, 16, 20, 22, and 27 i think one other guy i hang out with has his in nov but other then that its all bout jan :head:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's good to have the college undergraduate population back on campus for another semester of stupidity in the gym.

I wasn't more than 3 minutes into my workout, starting on the incline press, and I hear the groan of someone who bit off more than they can chew. A guy probably weighing about 130 pounds was trying to bench 250+. The bar went down to where his upper arms were just parallel to the floor. Then with the help of his spotter, a person of similar proportions, they struggled to put the bar straight back onto the lower rung.

Lifter then has the audacity to say: "almost."

I laughed out loud, but I don't think they noticed.

At least the female undergrad presence makes up for most of the annoyance.
LOL, thats classic. I cant stand going to the new popular gym anymore and had to get a membership and the smaller and more core powerhouse gym. i cant stand all the mainstream folks that come in like once a week smash weights around recklessly and then leave them sitting right on the floor.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
LOL, thats classic. I cant stand going to the new popular gym anymore and had to get a membership and the smaller and more core powerhouse gym. i cant stand all the mainstream folks that come in like once a week smash weights around recklessly and then leave them sitting right on the floor.
I go to 24 Hr fitness. It's like a scavenger hunt trying to find DBs. Plates everywhere...nobody puts their crap back. And now w/ the new year resolutionists :D, it's worse. I'm trying to get a pair of 75's today and this guy is standing in front of the DB rack doing calf raises w/ 30's! So, I waited...and then when he was done, I said excuse me...and he doesn't move. Dude??? I guess I had to wait till he was done with his grueling w/o to lift!

Well, let's just say I got the DBs, but this dude was giving me dirty looks...he'll stop coming soon anyway. They never make it into February! ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my place didn't get the resolutionists, I was really surprised

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
my place didn't get the resolutionists, I was really surprised
Your lucky. I'm all for people making a change...but try to go w/ the flow. I was pissed this morning. I get home very late now, so I didn't get to the gym till 9ish. I couldn't get a bench because three housewives had three benches so they could talk back and forth.

Workout...go home...talk amongst yourselves! :rant:

I may have to go around 11 or later. I like the crowd at 6:30 better. More working, less BS!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I started my 5x5 program today. Went ok. Some skinny older dude walks up to me while I'm in the process of doing my 4th set of squats and picks up my plates that I have laid out next to the squat rack so I don't have to keep running back and forth and asks me if I'm using them.

I grunt "Yes" and he goes "Ok" and walks off with my plates! That sums up my day in the gym.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll go scope out the evening crowd at the gym in a little bit and report back on the stupidity I witness. I'm sure there will be a lot to report because stupidity, for the typical college male, is directly proportional to the time of day.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I will turn 23 this Friday.
I think...
Quite impressive. Most gym rats your age don't get it. They try to take short cuts and wonder why they fail. In addition, most people older than you still don't get.

-TF

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I started my 5x5 program today. Went ok. Some skinny older dude walks up to me while I'm in the process of doing my 4th set of squats and picks up my plates that I have laid out next to the squat rack so I don't have to keep running back and forth and asks me if I'm using them.

I grunt "Yes" and he goes "Ok" and walks off with my plates! That sums up my day in the gym.
Wow, another well versed individual in the iron game. The 5x5 program was developed by Pasquale a world class power lifter.

I think I might have found a new home.

-TF

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Luckily I am not old according to thewilman.

Good laughs my friend

-TF

"OLD" IS WHEN.

Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.

Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot

"OLD" IS WHEN.

A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door

"OLD" IS WHEN.

Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN.

You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN.

You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police

"OLD" IS WHEN.

"Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fiber today

"OLD" IS WHEN.

"Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN.

An "all nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND

"OLD" IS WHEN.

You are not sure these are jokes?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
summary of the evening gym visit:

- I was called "bro" at least 3 times.
- The gym is being refurbished and there are no mirrors currently. Of course everyone is complaining. "How am I supposed to know if I'm exercising right?" You don't need a mirror to know, STFU.
- In the middle of a set of lunges, I was accused by two powerlifters who thought I had stolen their wrist straps out of their gym bag. Of course I didn't, but I got no apology.

Never doing the evening visit at the campus gym again.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
oh hi.

I've been MIA if anyone noticed...

Had a long weekend.

I did get to see the gummy bear thats taken up residency in my girlfriends uterus. I got pictures and a dvd, so that was kind of nice.

Still haven't found a house and I'm ready to strangle my gf's aunt that is my realestate agent. She doesn't understand its my money, and she's making $4800 for pushing paper. I have a sister that sells realestate soI know first hand how much of a sweat they work up for their money. I'll work a whole month before I see 80% of that $4800 BEFORE TAXES!

So, I haven't done any supps of any kind for about a month now. ALL NATURAL! Well, I notice the stretch marks on my delts and chest are a shiney pinkish color. I guess I'm still hitting it right.

And I put 5 plates a side on the hack squat machine for 4 reps tonight. Then I did 8 partial reps real quick like. About an 8" ROM, and it burned my quads out really well.
Then I did the obligatory drop sets until I felt like I wasn't going to be able to walk.

How was everyone elses stuff? Cute I assume?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cute as can be. their faces look like aliens at that age don't they? did you get a face shot? and they all look like winston churchill when they are born. Coincidence or some horrible conspiracy?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
cute as can be. their faces look like aliens at that age don't they? did you get a face shot? and they all look like winston churchill when they are born. Coincidence or some horrible conspiracy?
Its at about 10 weeks the doc lady said, so the face is the beady eyed alien thing....creepy. About 3.9cm long. No face shot, but we're going to try in 4 to 8 weeks.

We nick named it Moe a week ago, and my 23 year old niece asked me if it was named after Moe Sizlack. So, my hope is that it doesn't come out looking like Moe Sizlack, or Winston Churchill when its delivered via C-Section Aug 2 08.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Funny story...I went to get a haircut with the same girl that cut it last time. I was going to ask her out, but I chickened out last time.

So, we were talking...no BF...ready to make my move...then she says, "How old are you?" I said 27...JK 37. She's 23 (too young for me). So she starts telling me about her "sister"...she's 32, pretty, flat stomach, nice rack, etc. etc. Her sister is actually her sister in law who just got divorced from her brother.

So she takes my number and she invited me to a party on Sat. I said to her that the funny thing was that I was going to ask her out when I came in there. She says, oh I would have definitely gone out with you...and then when I found out your age, I'd have to stop seeing you! LOL :toofunny:

So, I "may" have a blind date on Sat! Cute stuff.

Any wisdom, Dr. Love?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Its at about 10 weeks the doc lady said, so the face is the beady eyed alien thing....creepy. About 3.9cm long. No face shot, but we're going to try in 4 to 8 weeks.

We nick named it Moe a week ago, and my 23 year old niece asked me if it was named after Moe Sizlack. So, my hope is that it doesn't come out looking like Moe Sizlack, or Winston Churchill when its delivered via C-Section Aug 2 08.
Moe Howard

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny story...I went to get a haircut with the same girl that cut it last time. I was going to ask her out, but I chickened out last time.

So, we were talking...no BF...ready to make my move...then she says, "How old are you?" I said 27...JK 37. She's 23 (too young for me). So she starts telling me about her "sister"...she's 32, pretty, flat stomach, nice rack, etc. etc. Her sister is actually her sister in law who just got divorced from her brother.

So she takes my number and she invited me to a party on Sat. I said to her that the funny thing was that I was going to ask her out when I came in there. She says, oh I would have definitely gone out with you...and then when I found out your age, I'd have to stop seeing you! LOL :toofunny:

So, I "may" have a blind date on Sat! Cute stuff.

Any wisdom, Dr. Love?

I'm not Dr Love, but i've played him on TV. What happened to the pediatrician?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm not Dr Love, but i've played him on TV. What happened to the pediatrician?
When my daughter was in town, I told her that I was busy...which I was. Then last week with the job transition I was really busy and changing to the new schedule, so I didn't call her and she hasn't called me. :D

I feel kinda bad, but there was NOTHING there, at least for me. And, if I call her, then it may start things all over again. :ntome:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Boys...this is from XJ:

BTW
I picked up some goodies from IR. Some post cycle therapy and cutting goodies, because those prices are great! My cycle will be starting in 2 weeks, January 28. Maybe I will post my log on Myspace or something so if any of you cats want to follow or post feedback. So maybe ask the guys if they have a MySpace, Facebook, or even YouTube account???
I have a myspace...MySpace.com - thewilman - 97 - Male - South FLA, Florida - www.myspace.com/wilman70 and a facebook, too. Don't really use them though LOL

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. I saw the prices on the pct ****. I'm really considering getting another round even though I haven't started my original cycle yet.

MMMmmmmm pct.....

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. I saw the prices on the post cycle therapy ****. I'm really considering getting another round even though I haven't started my original cycle yet.

MMMmmmmm post cycle therapy.....
Those prices are REALLY good. Do you have the linky?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Any wisdom, Dr. Love?
Dr. Love isn't available at this time.
He has injured his wrist. Perhaps in a masturbation accident.
Like EasyEJL.

I did kind of mess it up yesterday doing tricep pushdowns with a straight bar.

What did you do to yours, Easy, I haven't been reading closely lately?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in addendum, I do have a myspace account, I never use it tho

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
smeton, how do you find the time to do all this stuff?
300 kegal exercises a day...
meditation sessions...

can you just combine those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.