While the boss is away............Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
OK...the party...about 10 to 12 women...OK 1 woman... 9 to 11 girls LOL. I was the OLDEST person there by a LONG SHOT, except for the recently divorced sister who is 5 years younger. There was about 5 guys, all gangster types. One guy had a nice gold grill :D and somehow also had the 2nd hottest chick there. One dude had sunglasses, a wife beater and a yankees cap on...now THAT is classy. The chick that cuts my hair...HAWT! FLAKY...but SMOKIN' HAWT!

Now, to the sister...ehh. She's OK. The hair stylist over stated her just a tad. She was cute, but nothing spectacular. She was WASTED. They were all pretty wasted. She was hanging all over me by the end of the night. I dropped her off at her house, about a block away..."are you going to call me?" "sure, I'll call you." "You promise you'll call me?" "Yes...now get out" LOL

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
In duodendum, I did get to see the Roy Jones v Trinidad fight for free. Good fight. Roy took over the fight after the 4th and never looked back.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Now, to the sister...ehh. She's OK. The hair stylist over stated her just a tad. She was cute, but nothing spectacular. She was WASTED. They were all pretty wasted. She was hanging all over me by the end of the night. I dropped her off at her house, about a block away..."are you going to call me?" "sure, I'll call you." "You promise you'll call me?" "Yes...now get out" LOL
You going to do it.
Hey, maybe she's more attractive when sober.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Skanks have their uses
LOL...the sister wasn't skanky. She was just drunk. She doesn't drink and she was doing shots. I had them doing lemon drops! :drunk: Actually, all the girls were pretty much OK. I should have lied to the hair stylist and told her I was 27!!!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
You going to do it.
Hey, maybe she's more attractive when sober.
She was sober when I got there. I know this sounds nuts, but she has poor posture...LOL. It bothers me. BP, you would have loved this party. All the chicks were in their early 20's.

I told her I'd call her, so I will. That whole cop thing has me a tad concerned. Only because they have 2 little kids, so he may be a little more protective.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
She was sober when I got there. I know this sounds nuts, but she has poor posture...LOL. It bothers me. BP, you would have loved this party. All the chicks were in their early 20's.

I told her I'd call her, so I will. That whole cop thing has me a tad concerned. Only because they have 2 little kids, so he may be a little more protective.
Dr. Love can correct her poor posture.
No charge.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Love can correct her poor posture.
No charge.
LOL...have you ever seen Mad TV and the character of the woman that wear her pants high...Lorraine Swanson!

OK, she does NOT look like that, but she kinda stands like that ROFL!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a post workout mix, with a mix of carbs + stuff, 43g carbs, 30g protein

Ingredients
Multi-Stage Insulinotropic Carbohydrate Blend (Modified Potato Starch, D-Glucose, Instantized Maltodextrin, Trehalose), Ultra High D.H. Anabolic Protein Matrix (Complete Spectrum Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Partially Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate), Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavors
the more interesting part is this

Anabolic Shock Matrix 12g
L-Leucine Ethyl Ester†, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester†, L-Citrulline Ethyl Ester†, L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester†, N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine†, L-Glycine†, Magnesium Creatine Chelate†, Methylguanidinoacetic Acid†, Micronized Taurine†, K-R-ALA†
I caught a buzz from it :) felt good.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL that photo chop tutorial was hilarious.

too bad the one who cuts yo hair wasnt worried bout your age, or at least thought you were younger :twisted:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Coach Hines is my favorite madTV sketch
I like how he explains the side effects of steroid use

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Look at everything I miss when I'm out for a couple of days. Go figure, I missed you guys in a completely nonhomosexual way. :stick:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
yeah, did anyone notice we got to 10K posts in this thread?
easy is the winner of the 10,000th post

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
sometimes I feel too lazy to even play video games.
that ever happen to anyone else?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
LOL that photo chop tutorial was hilarious.

too bad the one who cuts yo hair wasnt worried bout your age, or at least thought you were younger :twisted:
She did LOL...then I told her :frustrate: She said she would have gone out with me but then would have had to break up when she found out I was 14 years older than her! :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sometimes I feel too lazy to even play video games.
that ever happen to anyone else?
LOL yes... ill be on here done reading all the current interesting threadas and look at my xbox and go.... naaaa too much work to pick up the wireless controller in front of me and turn it on to play..... :burg: i think thats a problem.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
She did LOL...then I told her :frustrate: She said she would have gone out with me but then would have had to break up when she found out I was 14 years older than her! :toofunny:
GAAAAA well at least you have valuable info from the younger hotties, the fact you got it goin on enough to score points with em'. now you just gotta start hitting up the other salons/barber shops to find a new naive subject.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Life after glasses feels great. The small things are what is great. Being able to see the minute I wake up. Making out with my gf and the glasses not getting knocked off.

And BP there are definitely days where I'm just too lazy to put forth the effort to play video games.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Its official. My real estate agent is retarded. I am going to be the most irritating son of a ***** she's ever met in hopes she'll give up and release me from my contract after a scant 3 weeks.

Its too long to type out but all I can say is she's dumb, stupid, incompetint, moronic, foolish, and insecure. She's my girlfriends aunt so I'm refraining from using the big boy words.

Holy ****...I hope I can get a house before my girlfriend has the kid.:burg:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In addendum, a homophone isn't quite what I thought it would be.

Homophone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
isnt the English language great?

butt wee donut freely yous the sword this aim it out to bee you sit.

sorry try at a homophone/oronyms....

but we do not really use these words the same it ought to be used.

or

hi b!tch, yo cvnt fag, your tits won!

i betcha cant figure this one!

then theres all the classics Mike Hawk, I am sofa king we todd it, (spell) I cup.

I shot the bow and then the dough and then, BAM! be two for dinner.

aight its late and now im just getting crazy....

nice post though Dr. Packenwood. in my searching for more homophones i stumbled across this...

quite an awesome person, watch all 5 if you have time....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention I actually go to do packenwood flat and incline benchpresses yesterday.

Buying a house blows.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
did you call your real estate agent a homophone?
When I talk about her to others I call her everything but a homophone.

I think I found a feature of my voicemail that will allow me to leave her a voice mail without actually calling her phone and risk her picking up and talking with her thick Utah lazy yokel drawl. God I hate that. And she just talks....shes like John Kerry. Won't shut up for nothing. And its slow.....metered.....lazy enunciation..... where T's aren't pronounced, A's are E's, etc.....

I go into my voice mail, listen to a message, then press 8 to reply. I think there is a way to just send one as well.

Its either that or have my girlfriend field all the communications cuz I'm going to ****ing lose it.

I'm not a big fish, but I'm looking to spend $165,000 on about 1875sq ft, built in 2005-6 ish. Found 2 properties that fit the bill. Both AWESOME!

My loan officer (a friend of my girls) told me I need to seriously question who my real estate agent is working for....yep. She thinks I'm going to be pressured into doing it her way so she can make her $5000 in closing costs and be done real easy and quick.

Screw that. I work about 200 hours before I even think about seeing a net of $5000. Actually its a little more than that being I'm self employed on salary, and work about 60 hours a week.

She can do more than fill out 6 blank spaces on 4 forms and drive me to 8 properties for that kind of cash.

:twisted::stick::study::rant::dl:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
In addendum, I don't think I got enough sleep. My posts start out looking like Smeton penned them himself, then I edit, and my eyes can't focus, and my brain don't work good.

Feels like I'm hung over but I haven't drank in a while.

3 cups of coffee haven't done ****.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone please make a Part 2 to this thread. This one is causing some problems with the database :( . Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.