Which pulse method works best?

jman2003

Awards
Just wondering which one gets the best results.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the compound, goals, etc.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things on Epi pulse cycle, but as mentioned, impossible to answer...

Its like asking "what's the best ph?".

Well, is that for cutting? For bulking? For dirty bulking? Dry? Wet?

jman2003

Awards
He stated three different ways to do it. eod, 2on 2off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was just wondering which one has the best benefits and gains?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
He stated three different ways to do it. eod, 2on 2off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was just wondering which one has the best benefits and gains?
id just run a cycle straight through as opposed to pulsing it. im running an epistane cycle with just the boladrol pulsed on workout days but i feel like thats a bit different. whats your reason for pulsing? less sides? less shutdown?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 on, 2 off OR 2 on, 4 off. The other pulsing methods... I doubt they work. And even with this, it's merely the BEST pulsing method, not necessarily one that's very effective...

If you're running a cycle, just run one. IMO, with a 2 week cycle you need to pile on the orals lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think pulsing is stupid.
It is. It's only useful for the guys who need to keep their muscle growth a secret but still want to run. And even then... just wear big clothing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is. It's only useful for the guys who need to keep their muscle growth a secret but still want to run. And even then... just wear big clothing.

thats the most logical explanation i've ever heard for pulsing!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
athletor Anabolics 1
athletor Anabolics 30
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 17