other site trash pulse method

bradshaw106

Awards
i have been trying to research pulse method, for havoc.
why is it looked down apon so much on bb.com but seemsto be more accepted here?
is it good or bad?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
People get posessive.

They think their guru is the best and everyone else must be full of sh!t.

And also BB seems like a bunch of kids doin stuff they shouldnt. Every time i run a search and get a BB result theres always underage comments.

bradshaw106

Awards
thanks for the reply i was thinking of pulsing havoc..
i decided to do a cycle of halo, less hardcore.
i was just trying to do my research befor jumping into anything
thanks again

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been trying to research pulse method, for havoc.
why is it looked down apon so much on bb.com but seemsto be more accepted here?
is it good or bad?
Keep in mind that "accepted" and "looked down upon" mean neither good or bad when you consider the sources here or anywhere.

Yes, there are times that its our guru over your guru and in this case the individual who promoted the concept happened to do it here (and I'm sure elsewhere) and he is respected here and therefore more easily "accepted" here as "good".

There are many here who also do not agree with it and chose not to use it. This still does not make the concept bad. Some just consider it a less desireable practice.

Personally, unless you are running a static base of something or are a TRT patient I don't feel it is the best choice.

The idea was that it would diminish the potenial for toxicity while benefiting from the anabolics. Some go as far as to believe that you can deter or slow shut down too. I don't buy into that theory much.

I'm not saying that it is not true. What I am saying is that some believe that shut down and toxicity are part of the liability of steroids and that if you are not willing to accept those risks you should really not do them at all.

Make your own educated, or at least informed decision for yourself. If you chose to go with the "accepted" group of uniformed or misinformed you are just as ignorant (not as in an insult, as in ignorant to the facts) as those in the "looked down upon" group of uninformed or misinformed ignorants who chose not to.

If you chose to follow anyone or anything because a group of people do (or don't) and you have no idea for yourself of the why's and what's of what you are doing...in either case it is ignorant.

"Is there anybody listening?
Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls...
become sand beneath your feet." - Geoff Tate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind that "accepted" and "looked down upon" mean neither good or bad when you consider the sources here or anywhere.

Yes, there are times that its our guru over your guru and in this case the individual who promoted the concept happened to do it here (and I'm sure elsewhere) and he is respected here and therefore more easily "accepted" here as "good".

There are many here who also do not agree with it and chose not to use it. This still does not make the concept bad. Some just consider it a less desireable practice.

Personally, unless you are running a static base of something or are a TRT patient I don't feel it is the best choice.

The idea was that it would diminish the potenial for toxicity while benefiting from the anabolics. Some go as far as to believe that you can deter or slow shut down too. I don't buy into that theory much.

I'm not saying that it is not true. What I am saying is that some believe that shut down and toxicity are part of the liability of steroids and that if you are not willing to accept those risks you should really not do them at all.

Make your own educated, or at least informed decision for yourself. If you chose to go with the "accepted" group of uniformed or misinformed you are just as ignorant (not as in an insult, as in ignorant to the facts) as those in the "looked down upon" group of uninformed or misinformed ignorants who chose not to.

If you chose to follow anyone or anything because a group of people do (or don't) and you have no idea for yourself of the why's and what's of what you are doing...in either case it is ignorant.

"Is there anybody listening?
Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls...
become sand beneath your feet." - Geoff Tate

Excellent Post B!.

I tried to rep you but,

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to B5150 again

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"sometimes majority only means that all the fools are on the same side"-not sure who said it.It was on a poster in my algebra class,it always stuck and rang true to me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing theory is interesting and one in which I am trying myself to find the answer "does it work or not". I'm giving it 3-4 weeks and I'll see for myself if it has a place in my protocols. Point I'm trying to make is sometimes the best way to find out is to roll up your sleeves and try it for yourself. In this case it's harmless enough if it doesn't work well I just run a PCT if it does great. Either way I'll slap some muscle on:D

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pulsing theory is interesting and one in which I am trying myself to find the answer "does it work or not". I'm giving it 3-4 weeks and I'll see for myself if it has a place in my protocols. Point I'm trying to make is sometimes the best way to find out is to roll up your sleeves and try it for yourself. In this case it's harmless enough if it doesn't work well I just run a PCT if it does great. Either way I'll slap some muscle on:D
I guarantee you it will work.If it didn't,people would know by now.Many have pulsed numerous times.In my opinion,it's not the best way to take them.I think you should have a steady flow of the designer at all times.When you don't work out,well,thats when your body is getting the best chances to recover.So why wouldn't you want an anabolic in you on an off day?They used to make such a big deal before pulsing came out to take your designers on off days cause thats when you grow.But I guarantee you it will work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I guess it depends on your definition of "does it work" :) any androgen over any significant span of time should suppress natural production. I haven't noticed too many people trying 2 weeks of 3x a week, 2 weeks off then repeat, but i'd think that would really lower suppression. significant suppression doesn't seem to start until after 2 weeks on full time on a lot of compounds, so this might just help avoid that. who knows really without a good study with blood tests daily

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guarantee you it will work.If it didn't,people would know by now.Many have pulsed numerous times.
Just be careful when you are considering what worked and who said so. If you have been on the boards long enough you get to see that the MAJORITY of anybody doing anything are 18-22 yo kids (no disrespect intended) who are newbies, who would make gains off of pulsing moma's breast milk too.

Again consider the source from which you are basing your opinion on and discern fact from fiction :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just be careful when you are considering what worked and who said so. If you have been on the boards long enough you get to see that the MAJORITY of anybody doing anything are 18-22 yo kids (no disrespect intended) who are newbies, who would make gains off of pulsing moma's breast milk too.

Again consider the source from which you are basing your opinion on and discern fact from fiction :)
True.I just think there would be people saying I tried that and it didn't do sh!t.Maybe not yet though,and I see your point.How long has the pulsing idea been around?Again,I don't like the idea,but it seems alot do.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also consider the "Decision center" of the brain isn't fully developed till the age of 25. No dis-respect here either, just the truth.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also consider the "Decision center" of the brain isn't fully developed till the age of 25. No dis-respect here either, just the truth.
TRUE. I still live with the stupid "decisions" I made in the first 25 yrs of my life ;)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRUE. I still live with the stupid "decisions" I made in the first 25 yrs of my life ;)
8 months left on two years of prob.I heard the brain is usually matured by 21 which is why they moved the drinking age from 18 to 21.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have always been mature for my age.I lived on my own since the day I turned 17 and even my Mom told me I was one of the best babies ever.Real calm and she could leave me in a room by myself for a while without crying.My old babysitter told me how I was like a worm and my sister is like snake.I have always hung out with older kids in highschool,and couldn't stand the immaturity of others.Even still at 22.I hate it when peopel talk like all kids around 18-25 or whatever,are stupid and immature,Yet I don't blame any of them for saying it,I see it every day.It sucks to hear girls say how immature we are when I'm not.I was with a 37 yr old women when I was 19.We didn't date or get serious,but we got along well,and had fun!Same way with cheaters,girls think all guys cheat,but theirs no way I could ever cheat on any one.If anything,I'd call and break up,then take my pants off. :lol: I take no offense though.It's only natural to catergorize,cause for the most part it's true.I see how much smarter I have gotten in the last 5 yrs and can only imagine the next 20 yrs.