epi pulse (dr d method) libido?

OnTheGrow

Awards
how have people found their libidos after a 5 week epidrol pulse - 40mg on training days (3x per week)

ive seen it mentioned before that it could be an idea to introduce proviron in the last week until the week after finishing to combat any possible probs.... would anyone here advise this?

ive got a lads hol in 6 weeks so obv dont want a lack of libido for obvious reasons

also would cissus drol or similar be a good addition to the cycle on off days or even throughout?

abuleh

Awards
I did this pulse twice and Libido dropped each time in about wk 2-3. In wk 4 I was happy when wifey was to tired to.....
;-)

I am doing a halo epi bridge right now. I am on epi only since 4 days and libido is still there. I've read some threads about people saying they lost their libido doing a pulse cycle. Some say it is because your test level going on a roller coaster, on/off.............

You can try a naty test booster on off days.

I always add Fenu, Maca, Zinc.

~abuleh

OnTheGrow

Awards
thanks for the reply, ill try adding a nat test booster

has anyone got any thoughts to the addition of proviron?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i pulsed Epi for 8 weeks working up to 50mg 3x a week

my libido was unaffected. In fact i had 0 sides.

never used proviron (never needed to)

OnTheGrow

Awards
i pulsed Epi for 8 weeks working up to 50mg 3x a week

my libido was unaffected. In fact i had 0 sides.

never used proviron (never needed to)
cheers, ill just see how it goes and look to adding it if needed, what pct did you run? how were your gains?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
how have people found their libidos after a 5 week epidrol pulse - 40mg on training days (3x per week)

ive seen it mentioned before that it could be an idea to introduce proviron in the last week until the week after finishing to combat any possible probs.... would anyone here advise this?

ive got a lads hol in 6 weeks so obv dont want a lack of libido for obvious reasons

also would cissus drol or similar be a good addition to the cycle on off days or even throughout?
my libido went down after week three, went down quite a bit actually, was a bit annoying... I pulsed for 6 weeks. I have a log still going in the logs section.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my fifth week on a EPI pulse. Week 1-3 I ran 30mg and from then on I've ran 40mg. I"m using DHEA 25mg with each dose of EPI and on off days I'm using MassFX and Lean X along with other support sups. Libido is still great. PCT will be: PCS, Lean X, Sustain Alpha (not sure on this yet), Milk thistle.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 week Epistane Pulse & libido also went down at week 3-4. I took aPCT on off days & helped a bit. Now doing PCT & taking Drive, Mass FX, Powerfull, Lean xtreme. Nothing much happened till a friend gave me 6-oxo....now my libido is back!!!

But I am totally bored at the gym & I really miss
Epistane!:sick: