Epistane Pulse Cycle w/ DAA, Erase, & Anabeta?

thedon1834

Awards
Can anybody give me any advice on running a pulse cycle on a bottle of Epistane while running DAA Erase and Anabeta? Is there a different way that I should combine all these supplements?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can anybody give me any advice on running a pulse cycle on a bottle of Epistane while running DAA Erase and Anabeta? Is there a different way that I should combine all these supplements?
Age? If over 21 just dose Epi straight through, DAA and AnaBeta are not gonna do anything for yah once Epi binds to the AR.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
epi isnt the best compound to pulse. it takes too long to kick in to be effective. things like sd, m1t, pheraplex, dmz, allthe strong ones that work in days are better suited for pulsing. epi takes p to a few weeks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Exactly...SD is nice for a pulse though. A Teammate of mine ran an SD pulse with the old SuperNoxx and ended up getting a good amount of LBM and strength piled up.

thedon1834

Awards
Yes I'm 22. I already have some anabeta erase and daa, also my buddy is going to give me his epistane he only took it for a week before deciding he didn't want to use it. I dont want to turn into a freak just want to gain 10-15 lbs. Should I just take the epi and use the other as pct? Whats my move here?

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Yes I'm 22. I already have some anabeta erase and daa, also my buddy is going to give me his epistane he only took it for a week before deciding he didn't want to use it. I dont want to turn into a freak just want to gain 10-15 lbs. Should I just take the epi and use the other as pct? Whats my move here?
Minimum effective dosage for Epi is usually around 30 mg for 5 wks. Experienced users will go higher to the 50+ range for up to 6 weeks. Anabeta, Erase, DAA all make good additions to PCT but are insuffient. You need a SERM if you run Epi. Based on your questions I would suggest doing alot more research before jumping into a PH. In the mean time throw the Epi in the fridge and run the Anabeta, Erase, DAA. That would make a solid natty stack that should add some lbs with proper diet and training.

thedon1834

Awards
I know a serm is necessary for a straight run of epistane but I thought the point of a pulse cycle was eliminate the need for all of that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know a serm is necessary for a straight run of epistane but I thought the point of a pulse cycle was eliminate the need for all of that.
Nope, depends if you get shut down or not. If you gave no idea or previous experience you won't know how suppression is for you...hence you keep a serm on hand

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Heres my two cents ... I was 30mg aday day 16 of my first epi run had a non lifting injury. Wasnt able to dose for 6 days because of emergency room hospital stay. Long story short my body was ****d im talk serious sides! As soon as I got home I decided to take 10mg apon rising untill the bottle was out. My body got back to normal I was really lean hard looking and my strength was the best its been and I had the craziest libido ever morning wood everyday hahah all while rehabilitating my injuries

I have a plan to run it 10mg everyday take it around 6am for 90 days with xfactor and lr3IGF wtf am I thinking! !

thedon1834

Awards
So you think 10 mg of epi a day would be a good idea?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Heres my two cents ... I was 30mg aday day 16 of my first epi run had a non lifting injury. Wasnt able to dose for 6 days because of emergency room hospital stay. Long story short my body was ****d im talk serious sides! As soon as I got home I decided to take 10mg apon rising untill the bottle was out. My body got back to normal I was really lean hard looking and my strength was the best its been and I had the craziest libido ever morning wood everyday hahah all while rehabilitating my injuries

I have a plan to run it 10mg everyday take it around 6am for 90 days with xfactor and lr3IGF wtf am I thinking! !
I have a couple of questions for you since you've done the experience I've been thinking for a while :p
Have you done any sort of pct after that 10mg/day run? What sort of sides have you felt with the abrupt stop of dosing while you were in the ER? Have you done any bloods to see if your test levels come back to normal?

I've wondering this kind of aproach about AAS, since many of them were created with a therapeutical purpose, I've always wondered if "supplementing" with what is considered low dose, like what you've done, would bring enough benefits with lower sides despite talking about the same compounds :)

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I feel like there is a thread here where a guy ran 10mg daily pct if I remember right.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of questions for you since you've done the experience I've been thinking for a while :p
Have you done any sort of pct after that 10mg/day run? What sort of sides have you felt with the abrupt stop of dosing while you were in the ER? Have you done any bloods to see if your test levels come back to normal?

I've wondering this kind of aproach about AAS, since many of them were created with a therapeutical purpose, I've always wondered if "supplementing" with what is considered low dose, like what you've done, would bring enough benefits with lower sides despite talking about the same compounds :)
no no pct after the 10mg ok sides hahaha well I lost a lot of weight I was sick lethargic had black circle s under my eyes oo and the best part was that I had a c cup breast on my right pec yah one boob baddd. . Yup have had bloods done and my test come back around 550-670 everytime ive run a few cycles since. Not to mention that I was an emotional wreck cry atleast 5 times aday oo I couod go onnn. Trust me the worst thing u can do is abruptly stop takng your aas/ph without starting pct immediately.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
no no pct after the 10mg ok sides hahaha well I lost a lot of weight I was sick lethargic had black circle s under my eyes oo and the best part was that I had a c cup breast on my right pec yah one boob baddd. . Yup have had bloods done and my test come back around 550-670 everytime ive run a few cycles since. Not to mention that I was an emotional wreck cry atleast 5 times aday oo I couod go onnn. Trust me the worst thing u can do is abruptly stop takng your aas/ph without starting pct immediately.
So basically after the abrupt end of the 30mg cycle you had all the sides falling on you hard time. But after the 10mg/day run? Have you felt the same amount and severity of sides? You know you are a perfect exemple to tell us a comparison between "high dose no-pct after cycle" and a "low dose no-pct after cycle" :)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
So basically after the abrupt end of the 30mg cycle you had all the sides falling on you hard time. But after the 10mg/day run? Have you felt the same amount and severity of sides? You know you are a perfect exemple to tell us a comparison between "high dose no-pct after cycle" and a "low dose no-pct after cycle" :)
I think your confused. To combat the sides I resumed cycle 10mg aday as soon as I got home I was only not able to dose like a week. A week after I startd 10mg aday everything lvld out and I got better . I didnt have blood drawn to relly see wats happi g in my body. 10g. Took the sides away. U can think of it as keep the hormones stable and low insted of jumping right back on 30mg aday. It would be stupid to resume cycle because of my injures I was in no shape to lift.
When I was on 10mg aday I did lift and recuperate. But I wasnt going balls to the wall

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I think your confused. To combat the sides I resumed cycle 10mg aday as soon as I got home I was only not able to dose like a week. A week after I startd 10mg aday everything lvld out and I got better . I didnt have blood drawn to relly see wats happi g in my body. 10g. Took the sides away. U can think of it as keep the hormones stable and low insted of jumping right back on 30mg aday. It would be stupid to resume cycle because of my injures I was in no shape to lift.
When I was on 10mg aday I did lift and recuperate. But I wasnt going balls to the wall
Oh ok! I misunderstood what you've said lol
But you got my point I belive as far as low dose cycles go ;)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm about to start 10 mg aday first thing in the morning of epi . I'm also taking clen preworkout and xfactor along with
Some goals are strength. Lean gains I want to get to 220 and be really lean. I will take one pill for 90 days after 90 days ill take triazole for pct I also have GH and ill probly take 5ius on my heaviest lifting days

ivancat

Awards
Nah bro,
You'll get more out of it running it straight for a month at 30mg a day with proper pct. Honestly, get 2 bottles, run it for 6 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40/40 or another 6 week dosage. I'm not too sure about the half life of epi, but I know that 1 a day for 90 days will throw your body off. For pct, get nolva or clomid, or torem for a serm. Run it with an otc pct like pct revolution, with daa. Creatine to assist in holding gains and a prework out wouldnt hurt either.