How to Pulse Cycle epistane

houtex87

Awards
Im about to start an epistane cycle and i was wondering if anyone had some advice on doing a pulse cycle.

houtex87

Awards
Thanks a lot, also in your opinion should I stack it with or can I stack it with finaflex 550-xd black? Asking because that is what I'm currently taking

houtex87

Awards
It's my first time running 550-xd, I am running it solo. Would you recommend doing an epistane cycle right after the one I am currently doing. I'm seeing some pretty good strength gains so far. What would you recommend?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Id take a break right after your cycle/pct before starting epistane. What other cycles have u run, or is this your first?

houtex87

Awards
Id take a break right after your cycle/pct before starting epistane. What other cycles have u run, or is this your first?
It's my first, do you think 550-xd is potent enough to where I should take a break after I'm done with it? I just got some epistane so I wanted to learn a little more before I take it

Jahcuree

It's my first, do you think 550-xd is potent enough to where I should take a break after I'm done with it? I just got some epistane so I wanted to learn a little more before I take it
yes, you usually want to run PCT after a cycle, and then take time off before starting another hormonal product

houtex87

Awards
yes, you usually want to run PCT after a cycle, and then take time off before starting another hormonal product
Should I use a serm or should something like erase be just fine by itself?

Jahcuree

Should I use a serm or should something like erase be just fine by itself?
most everyone on this board is going to say to use a SERM, erase and DAA. rather error on the safe side when trying to balance hormones

Jahcuree

What do you recommend?
im going along with this. im like 5 days into an epi cycle myself. My planned PCT is;

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g everyday
Erase 1/2/3/2/1 or 0/0/3/2/1 havent decided yet

houtex87

Awards
im going along with this. im like 5 days into an epi cycle myself. My planned PCT is;

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g everyday
Erase 1/2/3/2/1 or 0/0/3/2/1 havent decided yet
Nice, have you noticed any changes yet?

Jahcuree

Nice, have you noticed any changes yet?
i just got back from the gym and im starting to notice some strength increases already. Im not sure about weight change because im out of town away from my scale so i wont know until next week on weight gain. Ill be bumping my dose from 30mg to 40mg in a few days.

houtex87

Awards
i just got back from the gym and im starting to notice some strength increases already. Im not sure about weight change because im out of town away from my scale so i wont know until next week on weight gain. Ill be bumping my dose from 30mg to 40mg in a few days.
Nice! Thanks for the advice also, you've been very helpful. One more thing, do you think I should use some cycle assist with 550-xd black? If so what suggestions do you have?

Jahcuree

Nice! Thanks for the advice also, you've been very helpful. One more thing, do you think I should use some cycle assist with 550-xd black? If so what suggestions do you have?
No problem man. im not that firmiliar with the compound so ill bump for the more experienced users.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Whatre the ingredients and amounta in the 550-xd

houtex87

Awards
vitamin C.....50mg
3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one, bergamottin, naringin, arimistane(androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)...........170mg
N-acetyl L-cysteine, Milk thistle extract (4:1)(seed)

houtex87

Awards
N-acetyl L-cysteine, Milk thistle extract (4:1)(seed).....330mg

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Let me/us know if you're deside to puls. I have benn thinking about puls Epi 40mg Mon,Wed,Fri for 6 weeks. Would be fun to hear your or somebody else's results.

houtex87

Awards
Let me/us know if you're deside to puls. I have benn thinking about puls Epi 40mg Mon,Wed,Fri for 6 weeks. Would be fun to hear your or somebody else's results.
Yeah for sure, i just wanna get more info/advice before I do anything