Where is Prime???? End of July, Where is it???

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I believe they just wanted to seem prepared. Believe me, they have all made candid remarks via other avenues that are far less prefabricated. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I usually like the Doug Miller vids...monsterous and intelligent guy. Definitely a level any aspiring natural lifter should shoot for.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not true at all and especially since the IC members(internet guys) will receive a ridiculously low price (I mean insane price for the type of product) on USPlabs PRIME that the retail customer will never receive.

We just need to have sufficient supplies to supply everyone not just one sector of the consumer base. This is smart business.

How about that CRAZY $25 dollar AP sale at NutraPlanet? Did the retail consumer get that?

Pretty unfair to kick us under the bus.

We always care about every consumer.

With all the giveaways, cheapies and advice given by USPLabs - some of you guys are acting like a bunch of ungrateful and impatient sods!

Give the guys some friken breathing space!

We're all going to be looked after, and the product is going to deliver - enough said.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really care, but look at other industries. You rarely see large and well known company reneging on their release date. They are almost ALWAYS met....
Consider the software industry. Consider its most famous company, Microsoft! Deadlines and release dates are hyped and missed by months, sometimes by years! And Microsoft is not alone! Prime's release is nothing in comparison...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all the giveaways, cheapies and advice given by USPLabs - some of you guys are acting like a bunch of ungrateful and impatient sods!

Give the guys some friken breathing space!

We're all going to be looked after, and the product is going to deliver - enough said.
:thumbsup:

How do I get my hands on the lean kangaroo meat?! :)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
The owner of USPLabs stated in a topic that Prime will be available ''before july ends!'' Now, today is august 1th, you either keep your promise or keep your mouth shut untill the product is actually ready for the public and then announce it.

I don't like this kind of marketing. Very misleading.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

How do I get my hands on the lean kangaroo meat?! :)
Himmel! Mein Gott! Uber tasty!

From what I understand, there is a huge export of Kangaroo and Crocodile meat to Russia! Not sure about Germany though :)

:bb3:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It might be time for some neg reps to some of the impatient

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider the software industry. Consider its most famous company, Microsoft! Deadlines and release dates are hyped and missed by months, sometimes by years! And Microsoft is not alone! Prime's release is nothing in comparison...
Great minds think alike!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
The owner of USPLabs stated in a topic that Prime will be available ''before july ends!'' Now, today is august 1th, you either keep your promise or keep your mouth shut untill the product is actually ready for the public and then announce it.

Am i missing something? Didn't Mullet just say that the IC email is going out on Mon or Tues next week? That should answer your question..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I'm concerned, they can take there time and come up with the best product possible. Yah I am disappointed but not to the point of pointing fingers and whining. Just keep us informed.

I am really looking forward to this release as I have been waiting for a supp of this nature for years. Being older I am a more supplement dependant than in the past as far as making progress in the gym. All I want is something that will give me results for my hard work, like when I was younger.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I do not thinking talking tough or telling myself or Jacob to shut our mouths expedites the production process. With that being said, you're free to make your comments known.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much hostility in this thread :duel:

With how angry everyone is i'm afraid how they will act when the actually get on Prime! :eek:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So much hostility in this thread :duel:

With how angry everyone is i'm afraid how they will act when the actually get on Prime! :eek:
Yah but they'll be happy then...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, production runs for vehicles, movie release dates, video game release dates, software developments, mobile technology, computer software, website launch dates, clothing line launch dates, and so on never get delayed! In fact, I can name about ten separate occasions where both Apple and Microsoft delayed upcoming developments; they are both large, and incredibly well known companies in an expansive industry. :D

Haha, mostly just kidding with you, but delayed releases are a fairly ubiquitous phenomenon in business. The more complex and larger the supply chain, the more 'cogs' in the wheel so to speak. At times, a single unforeseeable cog can delay the progress of the entire movement. The point is, it was not a deliberate move to say we were going to release ****, and then not release ****.
GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.... Man, that *hit was delayed FOREVER...

Stuff gets delayed all the time... chill.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't know based on hype I sure as hell won't, I didn't buy AP, PSlin, Recreate, TNA-DNA and AP was called the holy grail the best supplement ever. PowerFull was over hyped but I bought it 6 months after its release, it was just a good sleep aid and that is all. I bougth DNA as soon as it came out because I knew they would have limited run and they didn't hype it, he stated the ingredients and it came out a few weeks after that. I have never seen one product live up to it hype, however I seen product surpass there hype, 95% Nettle would be one of them.
Your saying that yellow gold, nor ap were effective? I look at those two as, probably, the best delivering supps which came out during the initial periods of each.

I can say that, FOR ME, yellow gold delivered plus, plus, plus some. AP did not deliver as well, but that can be contributed to various things ...

I don't know. How can you say it's being hyped just to sell if in fact they will be doing a bargain basement price release to the IC group? I mean, let's face it. It is about making money, but as long as the product delivers, then I have nothing against that.

I hyped myself as one of the better network engineers around this area, so, I do charge a bit more than a college student would. It's quality, and you pay for quality, would you agree?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.... Man, that *hit was delayed FOREVER...

Stuff gets delayed all the time... chill.
Gears of War was delayed 7 months as well; that infuriated me. Well worth the wait though!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Jacob said it will be legal for bodybuilding organizations....and someone else said Doug Miller uses it.....I NEED IT NOW :p

I am actually happy that it is being pushed back. The fact that a company cares enough about consumers and the quality of products they come out with, that they're willing to hold off on a release, is impressive. We should be happy USP only wants to come out with the best for us, even if it means waiting longer...and dying with anticipation :eek: :p
It's geared more towards legality than quality.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I want people to give us Shyy. if they're not, we are doing something wrong:thumbsup:

We always produce a great product.

Think about USPlabs PRIME as the your hot girlfriend that you love talking to on the phone. You anticipate the call to an extent that it drives you crazy...oo My phone is ringing..YES:head:

I like that... I'm really ready for PRIME NOW...

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Gears of War was delayed 7 months as well; that infuriated me. Well worth the wait though!
Definately looking forward to the new GearsII due out at the end of the year, hopefully it hits on time!
Looking forward to Prime also, sounds like another winner for USP!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately looking forward to the new GearsII due out at the end of the year, hopefully it hits on time!
Looking forward to Prime also, sounds like another winner for USP!
To my knowledge, all reports from all parties involved point to an on time release.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
did he say before aug of 08, maybe he was talking about next summer?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, all reports from all parties involved point to an on time release.
I'm REALLY looking forward to Prototype, which is slated for an August 2009 release... Who knows if I'll be alive then...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's geared more towards legality than quality.
Bro, you're statement is barely worth a response. What does legality have to do with quality? If a creatine is too high quality, does that mean it's illegal?

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Has any pricing information on PRIME been released already?

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Just my 2 cents but maybe the testing from PRIME shows the product to be a very good product.Now maybe they delayed it so they can expand the stock on it.I would rather wait a few more weeks on the release knowing that there will be enough inventory on it so i can reorder it then to get it now and love the stuff and not being able to reorder because they released it to soon.I dont know I work in retail and things are delayed all the time.Alot of red tape you have to go thru

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forget the product. They lost. I am not going to buy there product since other good products will be out soon and I can't wait.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forget the product. They lost. I am not going to buy there product since other good products will be out soon and I can't wait.
That is unfortunate. While we do value each customer, the launch will still most likely go on without your contribution.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is unfortunate. While we do value each customer, the launch will still most likely go on without your contribution.
Relieved to hear that, I was worried for a moment.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some Divanex and some fat burners from NP..that should hold me 'till "Prime" :)

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I would say that USP is no Muscletech so I can trust that wouldn't lie or make outrageous claims that they cannot backup so I will trust that they have the best intentions.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
dang bro, you sound like the kid that got picked last so he took his ball and went home! I think Usplabs will survive if you dont buy their products. Your the one missing out, not them

Relieved to hear that, I was worried for a moment.
This response earns DreamWeaver a Free bottle. I can ship tomorrow.

Please put the stones down! I will ship on release but I urge you to run at least 3 bottles in a row.

Yup, Alot of good products out soon but USPLabs PRIME will not be good it will be special.

Lets us know what you used and how it went. I'm always interested in feedback. I'm partial but not exclusive to USPlabs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, Alot of good products out soon but USPLabs PRIME will not be good it will be special.

Lets us know what you used and how it went. I'm always interested in feedback. I'm partial but not exclusive to USPlabs.
Can i trade a beta prime bottle for a new full bottle :thumbsup: :lol:

J/P hope all is well J i only see you around trying to put out the flames of those angry about prime not being out yet.

I don't recall seeing any pics but what color are the prime pills??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still never got my replacement caps for my ap and powerfull. No phone number to get a hold of usp labs no customer service number and I don't even remember this was like 5 months ago. I gave them my address and never got any thing in the mail. I even took snaps of the few broken caps I had saved. Thats just crappy service. If I ran a company I would 1st off have a customer service line to contact the company for q and a than I would make sure the customer is always right.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still never got my replacement caps for my ap and powerfull. No phone number to get a hold of usp labs no customer service number and I don't even remember this was like 5 months ago. I gave them my address and never got any thing in the mail. I even took snaps of the few broken caps I had saved. Thats just crappy service. If I ran a company I would 1st off have a customer service line to contact the company for q and a than I would make sure the customer is always right.
We do have one, and I have personally seen Jacob replace a ridiculous amount of bottles, as well as gift as much as any company. I personally make a large amount of customer service calls weekly, and spend ON AVERAGE 45 minutes with each customer, and have even corresponded over Instant Messenger services to ensure there were no medical contraindications with a customer. Jacob's e-mail is [email protected] and is plastered all over the boards; there is an e-mail on the website [email protected] that you could have contacted; and we do have a 1-800-number, I know because I respond to it daily.

You may accuse USP Labs of many things buddy, but having second rate customer service isn't one of them.

Mistakes do happen so please do not hold any animosity. I will correct the wrong. I admit to not always being perfect. Striving for perfection is an endeavor that never ends or ever results in a perfect record. I'm just working day in and day out trying to better the company by communicating with the consumer. I like to think many of our consumers are now friends.

I like to think of myself on the same level as the consumer and treat everyone as a pier.

I apologize for the Crappy Customer service, and I hope you give us another chance.:thumbsup:

Can i trade a beta prime bottle for a new full bottle :thumbsup: :lol:

J/P hope all is well J i only see you around trying to put out the flames of those angry about prime not being out yet.

I don't recall seeing any pics but what color are the prime pills??

If you still have some Beta, I will have to question your insanity.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established