Where do y'all read up for the most current lifting/training/nutrition news?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
(BESIDES AM.com obviously...)

I started on BB.com. Then T Nation. Any other solid ones that you all could advise me? I want to wake up and read on something besides social media preferably.

Best,

Ike

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(BESIDES AM.com obviously...)

I started on BB.com. Then T Nation. Any other solid ones that you all could advise me? I want to wake up and read on something besides social media preferably.

Best,

Ike
Outside of Social Media and BB.com. and T Nation. I like Muscle Development

keepfightingJ

Awards
Livestrong has some good videos teaching proper form. Also love reddit

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Livestrong has some good videos teaching proper form. Also love reddit
Thou Livestock has a lot of iffy articles. Not wrong exactly but def not the best. This is mostly about nutrition and supplements. There are good ones too but just can't trust it unless you can filter out the bad ones.
Training videos seem to be good, at least the ones I've seen.

pro45

Awards
I subscribe to Alan Aragon's monthly report/newsletter.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Locally we have Juggernaut training system, Kratos and few people from the powerlifting community. Hanging out with the likes keeps me updated and informed with certain programming.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition/supplementwtion I believe AM is up there with the wealth of knowledge. Big reason why I still hang around on the boards.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Breakingstrength and other places similar are good as well. Little more academic in nature though

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Tnation has a lot of hollywood style articles great for motivation. I like to drop in there every once in a while. Otherwise I like to do the opposite of current/latest training nutritional news.. Spend a lot of time searching for how the 70's BBér's trained to achieve their physiques.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
PricePlow for supps. I take it as good honest insight from regular dudes

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
If someone is selling me a supplement I will never believe a single word they say. I do not trust the extremely unregulated supplement industry and if some store owner is trying to give me advice I do not believe he/she has my best interest in mind. A local store in my hometown in Idaho will sell anyone anything. They tried to sell my 15 year old brother a cycle of prohormones. I may have just had a bad experience but I don't trust anybody who is trying to sell me stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T nation is one of the best. I also like to skim through current logs and see what other people are doing. That usually gives me new ideas.