Where are you this time Al Sharpton?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I AM SO SICK of this mentality that you can only be racist in this country if you're white. I'm sick of the word racism. It's old, tired, and worn out.

Jamie Foxx calls Miley Cyrus a "white b*tch" and says she needs to "go make a sex tape" and "do heroine like Britney Spears."

Where's all the people trying to get him fired like they did with Don Imus and his stupid comment?

Jamie Foxx and Don Imus both made, what I feel, is a completely heart-felt apology, yet only one of them gets thrown off the air.

Let me clarify...I DO NOT WANT Jamie Foxx fired. I believe in forgiveness, and Jamie Foxx apologized, so that should be that...but c'mon? Is anyone complaining now? No...I thought all of us conservatives were just supposed to be a bunch of racist white guys, right? Give me a break.

I'm so sick of this BS in this country. SOOO many freaking double-standards and I've had it up to my neck.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
he's still hanging out with the Jena-6. you know, the one where 6 black kids targeted someone outside their race to beat up. i can't think of the phrase that applies for what its called when you do that.... oh yes, "hate crime"...... that's where he lost all of my respect.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely agree. He just lost my respect.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
being black in America is a bonus. I have said this before, I know people who have had to lie about their race (white putting down black) in order to get government aid....

I am not racist, but black people are allowed to walk around calling a white man or women whatever they want. But the moment a white guy uses the N word he is in trouble.... This is what happens when you are a nation of cowards.... Racial laws need removed, and reversed. White people are the minority lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely agree. He just lost my respect.
And to think that Jamie Foxx would even consider saying these things when he himself has a 14yo daughter! I'm sure he feels like a complete a-hole, as he should.

You just don't say those things about people, especially at an age when someone is so vulnerable.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
And to think that Jamie Foxx would even consider saying these things when he himself has a 14yo daughter! I'm sure he feels like a complete a-hole, as he should.

You just don't say those things about people, especially at an age when someone is so vulnerable.
Yeah, there went the role model huh?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
being black in America is a bonus. I have said this before, I know people who have had to lie about their race (white putting down black) in order to get government aid....

I am not racist, but black people are allowed to walk around calling a white man or women whatever they want. But the moment a white guy uses the N word he is in trouble.... This is what happens when you are a nation of cowards.... Racial laws need removed, and reversed. White people are the minority lol.
all to true... which is why i will not watch black comedies whether on TV or a movie...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
uncalled for and completely unneccesary.

he's a grown man, tsk, tsk.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I AM SO SICK of this mentality that you can only be racist in this country if you're white. I'm sick of the word racism. It's old, tired, and worn out.

Jamie Foxx calls Miley Cyrus a "white b*tch" and says she needs to "go make a sex tape" and "do heroine like Britney Spears."

Where's all the people trying to get him fired like they did with Don Imus and his stupid comment?

Jamie Foxx and Don Imus both made, what I feel, is a completely heart-felt apology, yet only one of them gets thrown off the air.

Let me clarify...I DO NOT WANT Jamie Foxx fired. I believe in forgiveness, and Jamie Foxx apologized, so that should be that...but c'mon? Is anyone complaining now? No...I thought all of us conservatives were just supposed to be a bunch of racist white guys, right? Give me a break.

I'm so sick of this BS in this country. SOOO many freaking double-standards and I've had it up to my neck.

I completely agree.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I take that as Foxx just trying to fit into the perceived view of many of the rappers of today (the I don't give a F attitude about what they say as opposed to his borderline Will Smith type perfection), as well as the notion that Miley Cirus has down borderline nothing (in comparison to what she is actually worth ~ shes projected to be worth over a billion by 2015...).

Either way I completely agree with the double standard comment and the lack of media response to this (this is the first I have heard about this). Was this on satellite or terrestrial radio?

Also I can just picture his publicist's face as they heard this garbage. SHAWNAAAAA!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take that as Foxx just trying to fit into the perceived view of many of the rappers of today (the I don't give a F attitude about what they say as opposed to his borderline Will Smith type perfection), as well as the notion that Miley Cirus has down borderline nothing (in comparison to what she is actually worth ~ shes projected to be worth over a billion by 2015...).

Either way I completely agree with the double standard comment and the lack of media response to this (this is the first I have heard about this). Was this on satellite or terrestrial radio?

Also I can just picture his publicist's face as they heard this garbage. SHAWNAAAAA!
Foxx has a radio show on Sirius know as "Foxxhole Radio."

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Foxx has a radio show on Sirius know as "Foxxhole Radio."
Thought so. That has a huge factor in how the public perceives demeaning statements since viewers are paying to listen to it. Doesn't excuse it at all though, just the recpetion.

Curious, anyone know how fast before he apologized?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This is the first I've heard about this. I don't like Miley Cyrus either but I don't think that she should make mistakes similar to those of the 'young, white, Hollywood girls' that Mr. Foxx is alluding to. Maybe we should write letters to the ACLU or Fox News (fair and balanced) making them aware of the double standard which seems to be so hush-hush these days.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man this stuff is seriously getting old. I agree with you. The racist stuff is old... I think its a way to keep peoples attention otherwise no one would give a ****. I know when I have been on a street I have not even thought of saying a durragatory comment, but I was directly called names related to my race without a hesitation. It's just that the government is a pushover and wont just say ... okay enough of this bull **** and straighten things out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the first I've heard about this. I don't like Miley Cyrus either but I don't think that she should make mistakes similar to those of the 'young, white, Hollywood girls' that Mr. Foxx is alluding to. Maybe we should write letters to the ACLU or Fox News (fair and balanced) making them aware of the double standard which seems to be so hush-hush these days.
Fox News is the only news stations I HAVE seen talk about it, but my point is that there really wasn't any outrage from people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and all these people that always screaming "racism" on every issue. Its times like this you see their true colors. They're only in it for themselves.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you know what is getting old in my opinion? the immunity card that every black person in this country pulls. it seems like the first amendment only applies to them. the biggest racism in america, is black people to white people. we are so accommodating, yet they want more and more.

and this whole **** about "o well you enslaved us". you've had over 200 years to catch up, but instead u sit on your ****ing asses and expect us working people to pay for you. you are not the first race to be enslaved. the jews were enslaved over two thousand years before you. GET OVER IT.

i am so sick of this ****. we need like a white leader, similar to this ****ing criminal al sharpton. someone who will stand up for all of us and put people back in their place. I nominate either micheal richards, brad garret, bill o'riley...or **** it i'll do it. id love to lay the smack down on al sharpton or jesse jackson.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The slavery thing is a horrible and pathetic excuse for how many black people act. So many black people put themselves into a box, and feel the need to "be black" as culture sees them, and actually force themselves into stereotypes...and it doesn't help that the democratic party plays off of it. "Vote for us; we'll take care of you...You're oppressed. It's not your fault. Continue selling your dope and collecting money from hard-working Americans. They owe it to you. Vote for us and we'll make sure you get your money."

If you read up on the history of slavery you will see that Americans were FAR from being the creators; they were just new customers.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
If you read up on the history of slavery you will see that Americans were FAR from being the creators; they were just new customers.
exactly!

a little off topic but i felt like sharing this...i am a doorman at a bar and after work i usually go to the wendys down the street..they make a dam good grilled chicken wrap..but anyways...it is very dark in there when i go in and thee are cops everywhere. as soon as i get in a cop usually walks behind me and stand behind me while im in line and then walks with me out. kind of feels good! lol but last night they had the dogs out in the parking lot trying to make them leave and the dogs were going ****ing crazy barking and chasing them away...it felt really good. i know that sounds evil...but it was awesome.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly!

a little off topic but i felt like sharing this...i am a doorman at a bar and after work i usually go to the wendys down the street..they make a dam good grilled chicken wrap..but anyways...it is very dark in there when i go in and thee are cops everywhere. as soon as i get in a cop usually walks behind me and stand behind me while im in line and then walks with me out. kind of feels good! lol but last night they had the dogs out in the parking lot trying to make them leave and the dogs were going ****ing crazy barking and chasing them away...it felt really good. i know that sounds evil...but it was awesome.
That's pretty sad when tax dollars have to go to pay cops to stand around a Wendy's. Is this just a rough part of town? What was the reason for chasing them away?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty sad when tax dollars have to go to pay cops to stand around a Wendy's. Is this just a rough part of town? What was the reason for chasing them away?
its not that it is a rough part of town..its just they all come through hammered, its at a truck stop, actually a Pilot...so they come down that way from the city to go home i guess. but they hang around there and i guess alot of gang violence goes on there. they even video tape the entire time they are in there. and it is open all night and they jsut hang around there and usually start trouble.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for whatever reason it is taking forever for their community to get up to speed. They act like America is so racist shitty.....well I guess Africa is just a paradise huh.

Seems to me they should stop complaining. But I will give it to them. I know some pretty awesome black people and I hope they lead by example. I am tired as hell of the racism card. I cant wait until Sharpton and Jesse Jackson die and black people and white people can move on.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for whatever reason it is taking forever for their community to get up to speed. They act like America is so racist shitty.....well I guess Africa is just a paradise huh.

Seems to me they should stop complaining. But I will give it to them. I know some pretty awesome black people and I hope they lead by example. I am tired as hell of the racism card. I cant wait until Sharpton and Jesse Jackson die and black people and white people can move on.
The problem is people like Jackson and Sharpton are OPPRESSING THEIR OWN PEOPLE!...Those "awesome black people" you speak of are seen as traitors and Uncle Tom's. As I've said before, many black people, and I will say the majority in the United States, put themselves in a box, and are in turn oppressing themselves.

As I said, it's just getting old, tired, and worn out.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
The problem is people like Jackson and Sharpton are OPPRESSING THEIR OWN PEOPLE!...Those "awesome black people" you speak of are seen as traitors and Uncle Tom's. As I've said before, many black people, and I will say the majority in the United States, put themselves in a box, and are in turn oppressing themselves.

As I said, it's just getting old, tired, and worn out.
this is exactly true. they oppress themselves. there are alot of great black people i know...but then there are "those" certain ones that just drag them all down.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that is why I like bill cosby and spike lee. They are trying to get these people off their ass and tell the racism is over and bull crap and is no excuse. They are trying to lead by example and telling the black community to get out and do something.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spike Lee? The same Spike Lee that accused the US Government of intentionally ignoring blacks and purposely driving them from New Orleans during Katrina?

...Spike Lee is just different in his approach. He's passive-aggressive, I would say.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
that is why I like bill cosby and spike lee. They are trying to get these people off their ass and tell the racism is over and bull crap and is no excuse. They are trying to lead by example and telling the black community to get out and do something.
Yeh, uhh no....

Just like IC said, and I will speak for Bill too. Both have had several instances where they are just as bad as all the others, they just take a different approach.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh, uhh no....

Just like IC said, and I will speak for Bill too. Both have had several instances where they are just as bad as all the others, they just take a different approach.
I can't say I've personally heard Cosby say anything along the lines of Spike Lee or the other guys, but I guess I wouldn't put it past him.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't say I've personally heard Cosby say anything along the lines of Spike Lee or the other guys, but I guess I wouldn't put it past him.
I whole heartedly disagree about Cosby, he has drawn criticism from the black community for speaking out against their antics and in more words telling them to not speak in ebonics or act like thugs if they want to be taken seriously and get a good job.

I would say Chris Rock has done a good job of making points about how black people bring hardships on themselves.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I whole heartedly disagree about Cosby, he has drawn criticism from the black community for speaking out against their antics and in more words telling them to not speak in ebonics or act like thugs.
That's kind of how I feel. I've never heard Cosby say anything I disagreed with.

I would say Chris Rock has done a good job of making points about how black people bring hardships on themselves.
I can't stand Chris Rock...He may bring it out, but more in humor than anything else. He wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for racism. Same goes for D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and some of these other comedians...Ya, some of what they say is funny, but when it comes down to it, they're just boxing themselves up and causing more of the same problems.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazy thing is, is that there is a black man in the white house so there should be absolutely no excuses for blacks. If you carry yourself in a respectful manner people will treat you with respect no matter what race you are. If your pants are literaly below your ass, your car is rolling on 22s, you got a 5K$ grill in your mouth and you have a 1000 dollar wardrobe on but dont pay your child support, then dont expect respect from anyone no matter what race you are.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's kind of how I feel. I've never heard Cosby say anything I disagreed with.

I can't stand Chris Rock...He may bring it out, but more in humor than anything else. He wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for racism. Same goes for D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and some of these other comedians...Ya, some of what they say is funny, but when it comes down to it, they're just boxing themselves up and causing more of the same problems.

have you seen Rock's routine on "how to not get your ass beat by the police" or "the difference between a black person and a nigga" routine. Its true as hell yet funny. I think he is doing a great job, he mixes little lessons in there. I mean he cant just go up there and deliver anti black jokes the whole time. he is genuinely trying to reach people i believe and he is doing it in the right doses as not to turn black people off to his ideas. He has got to connect with them.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you seen Rock's routine on "how to not get your ass beat by the police" or "the difference between a black person and a nigga" routine. Its true as hell yet funny. I think he is doing a great job, he mixes little lessons in there. I mean he cant just go up there and deliver anti black jokes the whole time. he is genuinely trying to reach people i believe and he is doing it in the right doses as not to turn black people off to his ideas. He has got to connect with them.
Nah, I'll have to look it up.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i agree 100%. chris rock did a great job of portraying in the black community the same problems in a white community - the difference between educated people and what we refer to as "trailer park trash".

i had a good friend in service tell me that affirmative action is around because of the inventions that the black community made, that were taken away from them because they couldn't own anything or hold a patent (sneakers, etc). he was the only black person i've met that could hold his own in an argument about these subjects. the other 99% i've met either blame us for something that happened 200 years ago while conveniently forgetting to mention it was their tribal chiefs that sold them - we didn't steal slaves - we bought them. the other 99% believe we "owe them for something" that their tribal leaders could have prevented. additionally, if you want to hold a grudge - go dig up my ancestors and yell at them - i didn't do it, leave me the fuck alone. if you don't like america, i will be more than happy to give you a one way ticket back to south africa or ethiopia, or even rwanda.

bottom line here, is everyone needs to realize the power of education, whether its people from the streets, or white people from the trailer - and make something of your own life. the skaters of my generation are a classic example of people that just want to make money at the x-games - a pipe dream same as being the next rap star. less than 1% of 1% will achieve those goals - the rest need to move on.

a huge problem with our society, is we're willing to support others via social security, medicare, section 8, but think of the kids - when those kids get out of school, there's nothing for them to do except hang out with other kids who also have no money - what we refer to as a gang (8 or more people in a group), then wonder why they end up where they are - peer pressure is a nasty thing. we need some kind of after school activities where these kids can do something constructive to help break this cycle, or we're just going to bitch about it for another 200 years.

hopefully just having a black president will convince some that they really do need to step up their game and be responsible for their choices in life - but as a society we need to do more than give black children with money an opportunity, while neglecting the other 99%. IMO.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
crazy thing is, is that there is a black man in the white house so there should be absolutely no excuses for blacks. If you carry yourself in a respectful manner people will treat you with respect no matter what race you are. If your pants are literaly below your ass, your car is rolling on 22s, you got a 5K$ grill in your mouth and you have a 1000 dollar wardrobe on but dont pay your child support, then dont expect respect from anyone no matter what race you are.
exactly! awesome job man.

then they complain about how they are stereotyped...but its not a stereotype if its true.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I'll give Foxx the benefit of the doubt only because I didn't hear him mention Miley Cirus's race when making fun of her. And I think we all have a right to make fun of Miley Cirus. His comments where distasteful, but I don't think that they were necesarilly racist.

I am not saying that there isn't a double standard, I just didn't see his comments as being directed about her race unless I missed something. She's a teenie bopper and comparing her dumb antics to those of a young Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan is a completely natural comparison in my mind.

I am more concerned that he would refer to a teenage girl who is underage as a bitch. It's disrespectful to all women of all races. Now, if 5 years from now she has a sex tape, a coke problem, and an abusive girlfriend - then by all means call her what you want. But she hasn't done any of that and his comments are undeserved.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
you know what is getting old in my opinion? the immunity card that every black person in this country pulls. it seems like the first amendment only applies to them. the biggest racism in america, is black people to white people. we are so accommodating, yet they want more and more.

and this whole **** about "o well you enslaved us". you've had over 200 years to catch up, but instead u sit on your ****ing asses and expect us working people to pay for you. you are not the first race to be enslaved. the jews were enslaved over two thousand years before you. GET OVER IT.

i am so sick of this ****. we need like a white leader, similar to this ****ing criminal al sharpton. someone who will stand up for all of us and put people back in their place. I nominate either micheal richards, brad garret, bill o'riley...or **** it i'll do it. id love to lay the smack down on al sharpton or jesse jackson.
So big poppa what place do people need to be put back in? That is as ignorant as the comment that Jamie made. Your talking about blacks in a whole in your entier comment. You obveously couldnt lead anything positive with your stereotype attitude. Im a african american man and I am blown away by your comment. Fact of the matter is that African Americans are still on the bottom, and are kept there. What about all those fat cat CEOs that took all the money that has america in a sling right now, they were not black. Not one! Who has been in control of america all of its existince, not blacks! There is still a lot of things that go on behind the sceen, that you dont even know about. Racism stll exist it just coverd by the glitz and glamor of Hollywood, rappers , actors, sports, Obama. Just because some people have made it and are excepted because of there higher class status does not mean that hard working family man like my self have. The only thing that will end this type of mess (jamies included) is the love of Jesus Christ. No Man or goup can help Human beings with there nature.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Chris Rock is a disgrace to his people, he does this to try and blend in. He would be referd to as a House nigga by a lot of African Americans. I dont belive laughing about a black man getting beat by the police is humorus, no one else should either. His jokes about serious things dont fly, but then again hes the token black guy that made it, in acting of course. As long as serious issues are used for humor things will not change. He puts his own people in a box, ghetto, loud, ignornt, violent, people.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
completely agree with all this. the other day at practice my coach had to kick a bunch of guys off the field and one of them said "o why cause were black"..for the first time EVER people were actually like "dude that shits old man". i really do think it has to do with obama. but its so true the double standard has to stop. as funny as it is imagine a white comedian talking about the black community like katt williams does. haha imagine that poor guy. :rocketwhore:

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Does this describe a black man? This is outrageous! So profileing is not racism, these are the views of the media and your going right along with them. What makes some one a red neck then? Or a Terrorist? Your bashing blacks with stupid comments like this and you dont even realize it. And for the people that do fit in that catogory its always a reason. People become products of there enviorment, dosent have to be that way but it is. I remember a time around the late 60s and 70s when blacks were making strides in a still very racist america. People thought Blacks were doing to good and becoming self empowerd, it scared a lot of folks in the goverment. They allowed CRACK COCAIN to infeltraite the black suburbs and destroy them and its been a problem since. The Black Panthers were growing to strong, you had a lot of Black Leaders that that were trying to help its people and they didnt like it.
Could you realy picture the playing feild being level, they couldnt. Drugs were a taticle weapon used to keep the African American in a certain place. Blacks are still being pimped by main stream America. They will allow us to get a little Fame, some cars and Bling Bling but thats about it. And its Mighty funny that all a sudden they let a black man in the white house when the country is going up in flames, if he dosent get the job done I could just hear it now. ( WELL WE GAVE UM A TRY AND LOOK WHAT HE DID, NOTHING THEY GOT THERE FAIR CHANCE AND COULDNT GET IT DONE) but was it real fair? Im not even a big Obama fan, because his succes dosent do anything for me. Im pretty sure there isnt some people that wouldnt hesitate to blow Obama away for the color of his skin, and even more that would praise him for doing it. You need to stop with the stupid comments, turn the tv off, stop litening to chris rock and find some truth!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fact of the matter is that African Americans are still on the bottom, and are kept there.
The black people on the bottom are only there because they keep themselves there. Nothing in this country stops a black man from succeeding at anything.

What about all those fat cat CEOs that took all the money that has america in a sling right now, they were not black. Not one! Who has been in control of america all of its existince, not blacks!
Do you understand the purpose of owning a business?...it's called profit. They don't owe anything to anyone.

Those evil, disgusting, horrible rich people! :rolleyes:

There is still a lot of things that go on behind the sceen, that you dont even know about. Racism stll exist it just coverd by the glitz and glamor of Hollywood, rappers , actors, sports, Obama. Just because some people have made it and are excepted because of there higher class status does not mean that hard working family man like my self have. The only thing that will end this type of mess (jamies included) is the love of Jesus Christ. No Man or goup can help Human beings with there nature.
Because there aren't any hard-working white family men that have it tough, right?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, I can pick this ignorant post apart so brace yourself lol.

Does this describe a black man? This is outrageous! So profileing is not racism, these are the views of the media and your going right along with them.
no, I was not being racist, I refered to any race. It doesn matter what race you are, if you carry yourself like a piece of trash and speak poor English, black white brown or blue, then you won't get respect from people.

What makes some one a red neck then? Or a Terrorist? Your bashing blacks with stupid comments like this and you dont even realize it.
My statement refers to all races including white. So let the black victim idea go. I have the same standard for all races

And for the people that do fit in that catogory its always a reason. People become products of there enviorment, dosent have to be that way but it is. I remember a time around the late 60s and 70s when blacks were making strides in a still very racist america.
You weren't alive. How do you remember this?

People thought Blacks were doing to good and becoming self empowerd, it scared a lot of folks in the goverment. They allowed CRACK COCAIN to infeltraite the black suburbs and destroy them and its been a problem since.
I was not there but I can't help too notice the helpless victims you are portraying black people to be. Unless white people tied them down and forced them to hit the pipe, let it go. You are making black people sound like weak helpless crackheads which is a prejudice sterotype. We "allowed" crack into the ghettos. Its the white man fault. You know white people do drugs too right. Plus neither me nor you were there, so let it go. Move on. Put the pipe down, get a degree and become succesull (black people smoke crack right? Am I understanding you correctly).

The Black Panthers were growing to strong, you had a lot of Black Leaders that that were trying to help its people and they didnt like it. Could you realy picture the playing feild being level, they couldnt. Drugs were a taticle weapon used to keep the African American in a certain place. Blacks are still being pimped by main stream America. They will allow us to get a little Fame, some cars and Bling Bling but thats about it.
you are talking about the past man. You need to move on. Black panthers??? welcome to 2009! America is pimping black people? You act as if black people don't have free will. I have seen many black doctors, businesmen and now a POTUS. But once again you stereotypw your people as rappers and wearing bling.

And its Mighty funny that all a sudden they let a black man in the white house when the country is going up in flames, if he dosent get the job done I could just hear it now. ( WELL WE GAVE UM A TRY AND LOOK WHAT HE DID, NOTHING THEY GOT THERE FAIR CHANCE AND COULDNT GET IT DONE) but was it real fair?
Yeah, every white person in the country got together and said lets elect this black dude, that way when he fails we can blame it on black people. Sure we will all be homeless and poor but it will be worth it. GTFO.

Im not even a big Obama fan, because his succes dosent do anything for me.
I can not put into words how ignorant you sound. You also exude the typical "what are you gonna do for me" greedy attitude your culture needs to let go of. What about the advances this mean for your people?

Im pretty sure there isnt some people that wouldnt hesitate to blow Obama away for the color of his skin, and even more that would praise him for doing it. You need to stop with the stupid comments, turn the tv off, stop litening to chris rock and find some truth!
I can watch Chris Rock all I want, I think he is funny. Sorry if he hurts your feelings. Like the saying goes, the truth hurts. Oh yeah, and there is always somebody who would like to blow the president away. It has happened to a number of white ones.

Bottom line is that I seem to think more highly of black people than you do.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this whole thread started on the right track but has totally derailed..

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
dynomite you just gave me a great laugh today so thanks for that...x2 to what he said..how do you quote people in your responses i cant figure it out?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and there is always somebody who would like to blow the president away. It has happened to a number of white ones.
i don't think any of the white ones were targeted for the color of their skin though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am gonna disagree but I don't like to get into arguments over the internet. I think people on both sides need to take a step back and think before they continue slinging comments that only perpetuate stereotypes all around.