MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff GH! How was the response to the new you at the pool party?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great stuff GH! How was the response to the new you at the pool party?

Nothing epic but i realized the girls their were slick....they were copping feels and trying for me not to realize....it may have worked if i didnt do the same thing haha!

I expect the reactions to be a lot more epic once im looking a lot more lean. Im Still kinda smooth but i look a lot more muscular. My friend on saturday put it best....

"Andy your the only man that no matter how big i get i still feel small next to you...and i dont understand how you say you're natural but are BIGGER and LEANER from when i lost saw you....what the F*CK are you on??"

I smiled and then proceeded to tell him everything I was taking. He is putting in an order today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff GH, I am liking TestoPro solo right now. All of my strength remains even though I am at or below maintenance, continue to lean out even though my diet is not perfect and my test levels are remaining high after months of other test boosters. TestoPro is the real deal and I am sure it will work amazing with Stoked being young like we are. For me, going to finish up my TestoPro, take a break for a month from everything then come back at it for a late summer push ;).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing epic but i realized the girls their were slick....they were copping feels and trying for me not to realize....it may have worked if i didnt do the same thing haha!

I expect the reactions to be a lot more epic once im looking a lot more lean. Im Still kinda smooth but i look a lot more muscular. My friend on saturday put it best....

"Andy your the only man that no matter how big i get i still feel small next to you...and i dont understand how you say you're natural but are BIGGER and LEANER from when i lost saw you....what the F*CK are you on??"

I smiled and then proceeded to tell him everything I was taking. He is putting in an order today.
I would say that was relatively epic. Going from not feeling comfortable with your shirt off to having girls being flirty and a lil touchy feely:flirt: :flirt: then having your Bro tell you you look bigger and leaner and asking what you are on... :box: :box:

Sounds pretty epic to me...
I am just guessing here but would it require what Winged Angels playing the harp while singing about your abs to be considered epic? :stooges:

Good stuff GH, I am liking TestoPro solo right now. All of my strength remains even though I am at or below maintenance, continue to lean out even though my diet is not perfect and my test levels are remaining high after months of other test boosters. TestoPro is the real deal and I am sure it will work amazing with Stoked being young like we are. For me, going to finish up my TestoPro, take a break for a month from everything then come back at it for a late summer push ;).
Amen, I love me some Testopro! Don't order those things without me Bro! I still want in on that.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say that was relatively epic. Going from not feeling comfortable with your shirt off to having girls being flirty and a lil touchy feely:flirt: :flirt: then having your Bro tell you you look bigger and leaner and asking what you are on... :box: :box:

Sounds pretty epic to me...
I am just guessing here but would it require what Winged Angels playing the harp while singing about your abs to be considered epic? :stooges:

Amen, I love me some Testopro! Don't order those things without me Bro! I still want in on that.

Haha yeah pretty much...i should take off my shirt and their first reaction should be to put band-aids on my abs LOL

I can see why you loved the SWOLE stack so much! I gotta personally save up some money before i through in another order. Gotta hit up some why first and Im saving up so i can order some whey from trunutrition. Wanna order their Isolate for after training and trutein for morning and meal replacement.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if spreading out Alpha T-2 to 3 servings of 1 pill is acceptable?

Im thinking one in the morning...one pre-lift/afternoon....and one before bed with DCP/BCAA's/Glycobol.

Dont have whey so after working out ill chug 2 scoops of RecoverPRo then I'll eating 2 cans of tuna with italian dressing (1 good seasoning packet mixed with EVOO and vinegar). Ill take my afternoon dose of TestoPro and Stoked at this time.

Ill wait 2-3 hours and then Ill have chicken (drumstick and thigh) with fruits and yogurts. GLycobol will be taken before hand.

Ive also bought some potassium gluconate at Walmart (3 bucks) to help prevent any cramping.

Todays total food intake will look as follows:

Breakfast: Tuna

Lunch: Chicken drumsticks

Post Lift: Tuna, BCAA's

Dinner: Chicken, yogurt, fruit

Before bed: BCAA's

Protein: 268
Fat: 69
Carbs: 46

Tomorrow Ill drop my fat a little lower. Then on wednesday Ill spike it up to around 100g.

Just brought some brocoli so tomorrow Ill add some veggies into breakfast or lunch. Thinking of getting some benefiber to ensure im getting my daily allowance of fiber. I try to eat at least 2-3 servings of fruit a day. Same with veggies.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great work GH!!!
Why thank you! Lets see how my workout goes...gonna start in a bit once my dad gets home so he can spot me for bench

This is my 4th week so things are going to start really going into overdrive. Then next 5 week swill be brutal.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Todays lift:

Bench:
135x10
185x8
225x5
275x3
325x2
325x4
335x1
365x1
315x6
315x5

Bent Over Row
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x3
275x3
275x1
135x10

Hack Squat on smith machine: (no pulleys and bar weighs 55lbs)
105x8
155x8
205x4
205x5
155x6
105x8

Seated Dumbell Military Press:
30x10
65x12
65x6
65x3

Hammer Curls
45x8
45x8
45x4
20x10
20x6

OverHead tricep extensions:

45x10
95x5
135x4
155x1

Abs

Called it a day. Felt like my endurance is getting better. Still feeling like im not losing any strength despite the caloric deficit. Bench I did with no spot so i put the spot bars so they were slightly under my chest when I arched. So when i brought it down and the bar sank into my chest, it would touch the spot bars so if i failed...i wouldnt be crushed.

Weight is 188.8 after lifting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays lift:

Bench:
135x10
185x8
225x5
275x3
325x2
325x4
335x1
365x1
315x6
315x5

Bent Over Row
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x3
275x3
275x1
135x10

Hack Squat on smith machine: (no pulleys and bar weighs 55lbs)
105x8
155x8
205x4
205x5
155x6
105x8

Seated Dumbell Military Press:
30x10
65x12
65x6
65x3

Hammer Curls
45x8
45x8
45x4
20x10
20x6

OverHead tricep extensions:

45x10
95x5
135x4
155x1

Abs

Called it a day. Felt like my endurance is getting better. Still feeling like im not losing any strength despite the caloric deficit. Bench I did with no spot so i put the spot bars so they were slightly under my chest when I arched. So when i brought it down and the bar sank into my chest, it would touch the spot bars so if i failed...i wouldnt be crushed.

Weight is 188.8 after lifting
Said this many times over the last year but I remember when every time I went on a diet I lost significant strength especially on compound lifts. I can't remember the lost time this happened as I have taken strength maintenance for granted on herbal supplementation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff GH and yeah I am thinking of the trutien blend. I am not going to mess with a separate isolate though. I just don't see the reason unless not using BCAA's or EAA's they will get into the system faster than Isolate will for that immediate kick, and then the trutein will keep nitrogen up so I am not going to get an isolate for quick delivery.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great numbers GH!!! man you are getting strong!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great numbers GH!!! man you are getting strong!!!
Not quite...i see right now more of a maintenance of my current strength level and adding muscular endurance. So instead of getting stronger...i feel that I can take that maximal effort and last longer. GREAT for martial arts.

On a separate note....based on how 365 felt....i can see myself surpassing 405 by the end of this year. Im going to continue the pyramid style workout for the next few weeks since its pushing my muscles harder then just staying at 1 weight for 5 sets. And I think next week I wont hit flat bench at all and see if a small break from that lift will allow me to push harder the following week. Thinking of Incline, Dumbells, close grip will be the focus of next week.

Squats and Deadlift will also be slightly altered so I can start really gearing my body to push some Man-Weight. I will start working with 600lbs more regulary so that by the end of the year i can pull 600lbs. Squat....im thinking anywhere between 645-735. But again this I only feel i can do this b/c the next time I hit the SWOLE stack...i wont be in caloric deficit and I still got 5 weeks left....I see me establishing a good foundation to build on.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff GH and yeah I am thinking of the trutien blend. I am not going to mess with a separate isolate though. I just don't see the reason unless not using BCAA's or EAA's they will get into the system faster than Isolate will for that immediate kick, and then the trutein will keep nitrogen up so I am not going to get an isolate for quick delivery.
Gaspari's Intra looks interesting... think they're bringing up their game a bit.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is my issue with that option....gaspari's intra is 55 bucks a pop for something that is 68% protein per scoop. Trunutritions isolate is a whopping 90% protein per scoop and contains 6.8 grams of BCAA's and just under 5 grams of glutamine precursors. And on top of that 6lbs is 45 bucks which gives me 91 servings.

It seems especially if i use only post workout, that option will last me longer then most EAA powders and also probably taste better to boot. The only thing that competes is Nutraplanets EAA powder which is 13 bucks for 500 grams.

I was thinking hitting up 2 scoops of Isolate, 5-10 grams of glutamine and 1 scoop of Essentials+joint as my new Post lift staple. I could sip on RecoverPro throughout workout and immediately after.

If trutein would be used similarly save i would add some oats and fruits to the mix.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my issue with that option....gaspari's intra is 55 bucks a pop for something that is 68% protein per scoop. Trunutritions isolate is a whopping 90% protein per scoop and contains 6.8 grams of BCAA's and just under 5 grams of glutamine precursors. And on top of that 6lbs is 45 bucks which gives me 91 servings.

It seems especially if i use only post workout, that option will last me longer then most EAA powders and also probably taste better to boot. The only thing that competes is Nutraplanets EAA powder which is 13 bucks for 500 grams.

I was thinking hitting up 2 scoops of Isolate, 5-10 grams of glutamine and 1 scoop of Essentials+joint as my new Post lift staple. I could sip on RecoverPro throughout workout and immediately after.

If trutein would be used similarly save i would add some oats and fruits to the mix.
Pretty difficult for a flavoured protein to be 90% per scoop... but 68% definitely is not high..

Yah by my calculation Trutein is 73% protein..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrapro is 77% when you calculate it, it says 79% but 22 grams/ 28.4 grams is 77.4% If were taking percentages it's the better deal at 29.95 but the blend is all wheys. If you want casein and egg in it then Myofusion and Trutein are the better choices...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
trutein i have yet to calculate but their pure isolat is 27 grams in a 30 gram scoop (only for the vanilla flavor though).

I love the taste of Myofusion and what I like most about it is that ir had more then just Whey but it does not have casein...to my knowledge. Nutrapro in my opinion is a pure Whey at its best. Has a nice mix of concentrate and isolate that bring up the percentage per scoop.

Trutein may have the more complete profile only b/c it has the casein as well as the Whey and the egg.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you do rotator cuff exercises with light weights a couple times a week?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
everytime i hit bench or military press i make sure to warm up the ol' rotator cuff. Even if I feel a little extra tension that say Ill warm it up. Something i consider a staple within my warm up routine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trutein i have yet to calculate but their pure isolat is 27 grams in a 30 gram scoop (only for the vanilla flavor though).

I love the taste of Myofusion and what I like most about it is that ir had more then just Whey but it does not have casein...to my knowledge. Nutrapro in my opinion is a pure Whey at its best. Has a nice mix of concentrate and isolate that bring up the percentage per scoop.

Trutein may have the more complete profile only b/c it has the casein as well as the Whey and the egg.
Oh yah Myofusion has milk protein isolate not casein..

27 grams of isolate in a 30 gram scoop would be very difficult to do, Hydrolysate maybe as some of those are around 98% protein. Isolate is overated though and only good for postworkout. Trutein looks like that better product I agree. Problem I face is getting it shipped to Canada is expensive so the only choice I am left with is what I can pick up here. Myofusion is about the best I can do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GH, sounds like you got your game face on! I like it. I would also consider the ability to do more reps at a certain weight increased strength. If you could only do 315 5 times before and can do it 15 times now then you could probably easily do 375 5 times after a week or two of low rep training to get the CNS retrained. (I know those weren't your specific numbers just some I pulled out of my back side to make a point.) I plan on getting up there with you once I am injury free.

I do 2 sets of 15 external rotations with 10 lbs per hand before every workout includes my upper body, as well as 10 full arm circle/rotations both forward and back holding a 10 lb weight before I even think about starting my workout. I do all in a little giant set with some other movements through multiple ranges of motion until I feel a slight pump in my inner shoulders, IE supporting muscle of the joint, and then I start my lift.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
everytime i hit bench or military press i make sure to warm up the ol' rotator cuff. Even if I feel a little extra tension that say Ill warm it up. Something i consider a staple within my warm up routine.
My thoughts exactly. . .I do feel that no matter what the exercise is. . when you start going up in weights it is important that we listen to our body's. . .The muscle may be able to take it but its all of the other moving parts that may not. . . I have found this out the hard way and taking some time off to make sure that i don't damage any of my connective tissues beyond repair! :pokey:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yah Myofusion has milk protein isolate not casein..

27 grams of isolate in a 30 gram scoop would be very difficult to do, Hydrolysate maybe as some of those are around 98% protein. Isolate is overated though and only good for postworkout. Trutein looks like that better product I agree. Problem I face is getting it shipped to Canada is expensive so the only choice I am left with is what I can pick up here. Myofusion is about the best I can do.

I can agree with you that the ony truly effective time for Isolate is post workout, and this would be the only time I use it....as far as the shipping goes....good luck with that but go to the truscience.com website and see how shipping to canada works out.

GH, sounds like you got your game face on! I like it. I would also consider the ability to do more reps at a certain weight increased strength. If you could only do 315 5 times before and can do it 15 times now then you could probably easily do 375 5 times after a week or two of low rep training to get the CNS retrained. (I know those weren't your specific numbers just some I pulled out of my back side to make a point.) I plan on getting up there with you once I am injury free.

I do 2 sets of 15 external rotations with 10 lbs per hand before every workout includes my upper body, as well as 10 full arm circle/rotations both forward and back holding a 10 lb weight before I even think about starting my workout. I do all in a little giant set with some other movements through multiple ranges of motion until I feel a slight pump in my inner shoulders, IE supporting muscle of the joint, and then I start my lift.

When it comes to increasing rep numbers, you are right that is one way to get stronger, but personally I notice that if i change it up and go for weight increasing weight for a period of time, then switch it up and look for rep numbers, this works best for me. For some reason if i dont touch a certain weight for awhile it takes me a a workout or two to get back into the rhythm of pushing it(like you stated where it may take a session or to to train the CNS). So this is why for maybe for 2-4 weeks ill change it up to the pyramid scheme then ill go back to try to pushing 315 for more reps for a few weeks.

My thoughts exactly. . .I do feel that no matter what the exercise is. . when you start going up in weights it is important that we listen to our body's. . .The muscle may be able to take it but its all of the other moving parts that may not. . . I have found this out the hard way and taking some time off to make sure that i don't damage any of my connective tissues beyond repair! :pokey:
School of hard knocks is very unforgiving at time...hope you dont have any permenant damage Big A

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So here is when i reach out to you more seasoned bodybuilders and lifters for a little advice.

My cut is going excellently despite the scale reading the same. This doesnt bother me too much as long as i keep shredding fat. So at this point i think I have decided to extend my cut PAST my Swole stack.

This will mean i must:

A) change up the routine slightly to allow for maximal recovery to ensure continual strength gain/maintenance

B) Continue at caloric deficit

C) possibly look into other form of supplementation for fat loss

Part A I will work out when this stack draws closer to an end and will design it according to my fitness level at that time.

Part B...well thats a given ill probably continue cycling at around 2000 calories and having a day where it goes above that.

Part C is where Ill need the most help with. I would have been running Alpha T-2 and OEP for 8 weeks so I will need to end those. Lean Xtreme would have been for 4 weeks and DCP for 5 weeks.

Any suggestions on where to take my cut from there? Remember I wont be on anything that like the SWOLE stack so i have to be cautious not to get over zealous. I also will be taking a break from all herbal boosters for about 2-3 months.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here is when i reach out to you more seasoned bodybuilders and lifters for a little advice.

My cut is going excellently despite the scale reading the same. This doesnt bother me too much as long as i keep shredding fat. So at this point i think I have decided to extend my cut PAST my Swole stack.

This will mean i must:

A) change up the routine slightly to allow for maximal recovery to ensure continual strength gain/maintenance

B) Continue at caloric deficit

C) possibly look into other form of supplementation for fat loss

Part A I will work out when this stack draws closer to an end and will design it according to my fitness level at that time.

Part B...well thats a given ill probably continue cycling at around 2000 calories and having a day where it goes above that.

Part C is where Ill need the most help with. I would have been running Alpha T-2 and OEP for 8 weeks so I will need to end those. Lean Xtreme would have been for 4 weeks and DCP for 5 weeks.

Any suggestions on where to take my cut from there? Remember I wont be on anything that like the SWOLE stack so i have to be cautious not to get over zealous. I also will be taking a break from all herbal boosters for about 2-3 months.
Recoverpro and HGHPro will definitely help and you could probably get away with continuing the Stoked...
You could add in Prime seeing as it's non-hormonal...
All that to help preserve mass...

You've been on fat burners for 8 weeks so time to get off the stims don't think there is any other really great fat burners out there that I can think of off hand. Maybe Recreate as it's mild stim..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recoverpro and HGHPro will definitely help and you could probably get away with continuing the Stoked...
You could add in Prime seeing as it's non-hormonal...
All that to help preserve mass...

You've been on fat burners for 8 weeks so time to get off the stims don't think there is any other really great fat burners out there that I can think of off hand. Maybe Recreate as it's mild stim..

I could probably hit up a HGHpro, Stoked, RecoverPro stack and add in the Prime i have stored up. I can run that stack for 4 extra weeks to really help preserve lean mass. But i was considering saving up the HGHpro and Stoked for November so that I can run it with the Swole Stack. So i may just switch to Prime since i havent hit that up in awhile....

I was thinking dermatherm target and Recreate. But after 8 weeks of fat burners maybe it is wise just to take a complete break from all thermo's? Maybe take a 4 week break then try another fatburning stack? Needless to say I can really see me getting that desired look but I can quit before i get there.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could probably hit up a HGHpro, Stoked, RecoverPro stack and add in the Prime i have stored up. I can run that stack for 4 extra weeks to really help preserve lean mass. But i was considering saving up the HGHpro and Stoked for November so that I can run it with the Swole Stack. So i may just switch to Prime since i havent hit that up in awhile....

I was thinking dermatherm target and Recreate. But after 8 weeks of fat burners maybe it is wise just to take a complete break from all thermo's? Maybe take a 4 week break then try another fatburning stack? Needless to say I can really see me getting that desired look but I can quit before i get there.
You will get to your goal I have zero doubt about that.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will get to your goal I have zero doubt about that.:)
Oh...getting there is not in question...IT WILL BE DONE!! The only question is how fast? I think ill go to speed with Kleen and shoot for 8 more weeks so that 4 weeks more then my current goal to ensure me looking lean and mean.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh...getting there is not in question...IT WILL BE DONE!! The only question is how fast? I think ill go to speed with Kleen and shoot for 8 more weeks so that 4 weeks more then my current goal to ensure me looking lean and mean.
Go for it. That is what I love about the AI sponsored athletes you are all totally driven!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go for it. That is what I love about the AI sponsored athletes you are all totally driven!!!
Well its even though I am naturally quite driven driven it becomes easier when you got someone supporting you every step of the way. Makes me want to go above and beyond any goal i set for myself.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey gohardorgohome
you should burn down your house so you have no other choice but to go hard :p

sure youll be homeless but at least you'll be huge compared to other hobo's

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey gohardorgohome
you should burn down your house so you have no other choice but to go hard :p

sure youll be homeless but at least you'll be huge compared to other hobo's
I like the way you think....just live in the gym 24/7....i like it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would add in ALCAR, and maybe something that suppresses cortisol like maybe running 6 grams of cissus a day with it. That will also keep your joints in check. Keep using the glycobol if you have it to take, especially pre fasted training. For your stim use bulk Chocomine. It heats you up nicely and gives a great chocolate flavor to your coffee if you put a little in it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would add in ALCAR, and maybe something that suppresses cortisol like maybe running 6 grams of cissus a day with it. That will also keep your joints in check. Keep using the glycobol if you have it to take, especially pre fasted training. For your stim use bulk Chocomine. It heats you up nicely and gives a great chocolate flavor to your coffee if you put a little in it.

so chocamine and cissus along with some ALCAR once this stack runs out. Sounds good. Anything else?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think i like the sound of this for the last 4 weeks:

1 bottle Dermatherm Target 39.95

Chocamine 14.95

Alcar(still have maye 200g)

SuperCissus(i have some bulk stored away)

Not sure if Ill still have enough glycobol...but i have some Anabolic Pump stashed away

Should I add in 1 bottle Recreate? I have a buddy who will sell me this for 30 bucks

Mind you I am paying for this stack by digging holes....EXTRA CARDIO BABY! WOOO

Then adding to that I need to buy some protein...so thats another 44.95 (trutein)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think i like the sound of this for the last 4 weeks:

1 bottle Dermatherm Target 39.95

Chocamine 14.95

Alcar(still have maye 200g)

SuperCissus(i have some bulk stored away)

Not sure if Ill still have enough glycobol...but i have some Anabolic Pump stashed away

Should I add in 1 bottle Recreate? I have a buddy who will sell me this for 30 bucks

Mind you I am paying for this stack by digging holes....EXTRA CARDIO BABY! WOOO

Then adding to that I need to buy some protein...so thats another 44.95 (trutein)
Looks good the Recreate probably wouldn't hurt either. Has the forslean to keep the body preferentially using fat for energy, and a different anti cortisol than Slim extreme. Should be a nice addition bulk Sesamine is another option too. Sesamine and Berberine make a nice combo, Sesamine releases the fat, berberine turns off fat stores so it isn't redeposited, forslean tells the body to burn fat for energy, good synergy all the way around.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Kleen. Ill look over everything again and play with options and prices and get back to you guys so you can approve or critique my final decision.

Update time!!

So yesterday i walk into the gym to hit my lift and I just didnt have a lift in me. I felt drained. Im thinking its the caloric deficit that was getting to me since even after 2 scoops of ASGT i was feeling just....off. So I sat back and re-evaluated my routine and compared to to previous routines and what not.So I ate a steak (still staying around 2000 calories for the day) and re-vamped my routine.

Im thinking going heavy every single week during a cut is probably what has lead to me being really off some days. I noticed a trend in previous workouts that either i skipped or ended early and in an effort to break this trend i think i should change to one week heavy and 1 week light. The heavy week i lay off the cardio the light week and add it back in. This will allow my body to burn calories and continue cutting while adding an emphasis on recovery from pushing myself during my routines.

The light weeks I will probably lay off of my 4 big lifts and hit the muscle from more angles. Im also thinking about leaving the full body split for one reason....the more i concentrate on the every muscle...the stronger i can possible become. This also allows for the light weeks to be far less intense.

SO that being said and done...I wasnt going to let myself off the hook about missing a lift so....

Woke up at 4:30 AM chugged 2.5 scoops of ASGT and was in my gym by 5am.

Deadlift:
135x10
225x10
315x6
405x1
405x7 (wraps)
455x2 (wraps)

Bent Over Row: superset between weights
135x8
185x8

135x8
185x8

135x8
185 x7

135x8
185x8--->i was really cheating on this set

Seated V-Bar row:
100x10
100x10
100x10
100x8
100x4

Hammer Curl:
20x8
30x8
45x3
45x3
30x4
20x6

Preacher curl machine:
20x5
20x5
20x7
20x4

Satisfied with not having skipped back I drank some RecoverPro and cooked breakfast. Tomorrow Ill have to hit legs.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great self assessment my friend!!! Its always good to see guys figure things out before the injuries or burnout occur

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great self assessment my friend!!! Its always good to see guys figure things out before the injuries or burnout occur
Thank you sir! Just trying to learn from past mistakes. I was a bit over zealous when i laid out this routine and made the mistake of not allowing enough time to rest. Happens, but im hoping if i change it up now i can continue to progress the way i have been up until this point.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again Kleen. Ill look over everything again and play with options and prices and get back to you guys so you can approve or critique my final decision.

Update time!!

So yesterday i walk into the gym to hit my lift and I just didnt have a lift in me. I felt drained. Im thinking its the caloric deficit that was getting to me since even after 2 scoops of ASGT i was feeling just....off. So I sat back and re-evaluated my routine and compared to to previous routines and what not.So I ate a steak (still staying around 2000 calories for the day) and re-vamped my routine.

Im thinking going heavy every single week during a cut is probably what has lead to me being really off some days. I noticed a trend in previous workouts that either i skipped or ended early and in an effort to break this trend i think i should change to one week heavy and 1 week light. The heavy week i lay off the cardio the light week and add it back in. This will allow my body to burn calories and continue cutting while adding an emphasis on recovery from pushing myself during my routines.

The light weeks I will probably lay off of my 4 big lifts and hit the muscle from more angles. Im also thinking about leaving the full body split for one reason....the more i concentrate on the every muscle...the stronger i can possible become. This also allows for the light weeks to be far less intense.

SO that being said and done...I wasnt going to let myself off the hook about missing a lift so....

Woke up at 4:30 AM chugged 2.5 scoops of ASGT and was in my gym by 5am.

Deadlift:
135x10
225x10
315x6
405x1
405x7 (wraps)
455x2 (wraps)

Bent Over Row: superset between weights
135x8
185x8

135x8
185x8

135x8
185 x7

135x8
185x8--->i was really cheating on this set

Seated V-Bar row:
100x10
100x10
100x10
100x8
100x4

Hammer Curl:
20x8
30x8
45x3
45x3
30x4
20x6

Preacher curl machine:
20x5
20x5
20x7
20x4

Satisfied with not having skipped back I drank some RecoverPro and cooked breakfast. Tomorrow Ill have to hit legs.
Very nice workout GH.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I concur, and can't wait to see how you lay this one out. I was wondering how long you could keep machining on like that without lightening the load. I am employing a 10 and 15 rep marker on my workout. My goal is to find a weight I can hit 10 or a few more with and then work my way up to 15 with that weight. Once I hit 15 on the first work set with that weight I will move up and then work with that weight until I get to 15. I will do a deload week ever 4-6 weeks consisting of bodyweight work and or machines. Just to get a pump and blood to the muscle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I concur, and can't wait to see how you lay this one out. I was wondering how long you could keep machining on like that without lightening the load. I am employing a 10 and 15 rep marker on my workout. My goal is to find a weight I can hit 10 or a few more with and then work my way up to 15 with that weight. Once I hit 15 on the first work set with that weight I will move up and then work with that weight until I get to 15. I will do a deload week ever 4-6 weeks consisting of bodyweight work and or machines. Just to get a pump and blood to the muscle.
Good point. i always cycle intensity. too much and injuries can occur in my opinion.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Kleen, going into week 4 GVT I am noticing I am staying sore longer o_O Bittersweet though because I am starting to grow too lol. Definitely excited to see how much my bench has increased though

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with Kleen, going into week 4 GVT I am noticing I am staying sore longer o_O Bittersweet though because I am starting to grow too lol. Definitely excited to see how much my bench has increased though
Your still a young pup though. Injuries did not start happening for myself until 25-26 and I trained very heavy for years on end with sometimes crap form looking back.

Listen to us experienced guys do light rotator cuff work(no more than 5 lbs) for 10-15 minutes before training shoulders.

warm up knees before heavy legs

always take time to get loose and warm up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your still a young pup though. Injuries did not start happening for myself until 25-26 and I trained very heavy for years on end with sometimes crap form looking back.

Listen to us experienced guys do light rotator cuff work(no more than 5 lbs) for 10-15 minutes before training shoulders.

warm up knees before heavy legs

always take time to get loose and warm up.
Again great advice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would cycle intensity from one scheme to the next rather than from week to week, like 4 weeks heavy then change routine to high intensity isolated. Yah compound lifting and dieting are not great bedfellows...

I feel you're more on the fence than most, I think you have be decide between bodybuilding and powerlifting and go with it. Yah can still keep a fairly lean physique and Powerlift. Kabuki is a good example. I feel this is more where you're talents lie, it would be a shame to let all that good strength go to waste...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1