When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

Elbow is feeling great. Little more R&R and it should be back to 100%.

Got my grade back for the exam i took last friday...i got an A again. Praise the good Lord. Got 3 more exams next week and ill be done with this semester. So far the test on monday looks like its going to unpassable....but hey doesnt mean im not gonna try my best to kick it in the face. Just gotta buckle down and get to it.

Deadlifts went very well especially since i was feeling very weak. I hit 455 for 4 again(did this last time i went heavy) even though i felt like crap. So strength is still high despite the cutting. I cant wait to get off restricted caloric intake so i can let my strength jump up.

Im gonna stop using ASGT for....its not sitting well with me so im going to go off of pre-workouts for a bit and then cycle in a Maniac/Motivate stack which im eager to try.

Im holding a good bit of water...must be the increase in DCP. But absolutely no cramping. The water i will piss out...and if i want i can run a light diuretic(nothing crazy) to get rid of the water before i take my pictures of my progress.

Going to change up my routine when im off of the stack to a body part a day...heavy...short and intense. Preserve muscle and strength. And I will walk a lot for cardio...maybe sprints on days i dont feel too drained.

I will run Thyroid energy and reset. A.D once im done with this cut. Ill be using Essential+joint. Also at the advice of my elders ill be hitting up ALCAR and Chocamine for the last 4 weeks of my cut. Supplementation for the next few months will be very basic and I will rely on food and routine to make my gains. Then ill hit up my ideal super anabolic stack round November.

Oh has anyone tried chocamine in their protein shake?

Lastly, i plan to stay 4 extra weeks at caloric restriction then slowly increase to BMR over the course of 3-4 weels. Why? To prevent any weight gain when i come off of DCP, AT2 and OEP. LX, thyroid energy and reset A.D will ensure both adrenals and thyroid are up to speed...i also read that cordyceps are good for the adrenals so i may pop some of the Cordygen V02 i have stored up. Then slowly raising my calories back up to BMR will allow my body to not wanna store fat but allow it to keep burning and i can hit up a 3 month maintenance till i hit up my next stack.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
solid plan my friend!!! heal that elbow up and let's start cracking the PR's again!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good plan Andre. 455 for 4 is no joke on the deadlift.

what exactly are you studying ?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
solid plan my friend!!! heal that elbow up and let's start cracking the PR's again!!!
Thats the plan big guy

I like the plan and kick that test in the ass on Monday!!!
God willing

Sounds like a good plan Andre. 455 for 4 is no joke on the deadlift.

what exactly are you studying ?
I mean its nothing im content with but the fact i was feeling very weak that day and still hit my best of 455 for 4 means im doing something right

Right now im taking the second part of organic chemistry. In the fall I will be studying for my Masters in Biomedical sciences.

455 is a very strong number!!!
not strong enough but its going in the right direction

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

Weight: 183.8

Squat:
500x6 (New PR)

Two sets of front squat, two sets of ham curls, calves.

Studying now just wanted to keep everyone up to date.

Tomorrow is the last day of this stack. Review will be posted bu forgive me if its late.

Gotta get my dad or sister to take some current pictures.

Hope everyone is being blessed by the good Lord and I will be back soon to give you guys my overall opinion on this cut and this stack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are the man GH! Keep killing it and keep that elbow healthy.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are the man GH! Keep killing it and keep that elbow healthy.
doing my best. Just cant get over zealous and push myself to the brink of injury.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
doing my best. Just cant get over zealous and push myself to the brink of injury.
You talked me out of going above my limits. Next week I will attempt 135, I did an insane triceps burn down on Hammer Strength Dips today though. :bigok:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update:

Weight: 183.8

Squat:
500x6 (New PR)

Two sets of front squat, two sets of ham curls, calves.

Studying now just wanted to keep everyone up to date.

Tomorrow is the last day of this stack. Review will be posted bu forgive me if its late.

Gotta get my dad or sister to take some current pictures.

Hope everyone is being blessed by the good Lord and I will be back soon to give you guys my overall opinion on this cut and this stack.

That is what we like to see.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see your final review GH!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again weight loss plus PR's, never used to happen this way.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As it stands I iced my elbow last night and its feeling good today. Im thinking i should be good to bench in a week. Ill lay off of any shoulder work this week and just focus on back and legs.
Ice massage for five minutes, friction massage and ice massage for two, helps myself for tennis or golfers elbow. I do it right after it hurts, like after I get home from the gym. I have had my share of injuries and know my way around in the injure department some what.

Bad news-it gets worse as you get older. when I was your age I had no issues then again you are going heavier than I was at the time, except maybe on arms

As long as we don't take them for granted.
its the Anabolic Innovation supplements that are helping Andre lose body fat and gain strength. In freaking credible

It is a beautiful thing.
yes sir it is :sombrero:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright! GH I can finally squat as much as you 500x6 3000lb, 250x12 3000lb I am strong!!!! LOL Hey i gotta make myself feel better somehow right. ;)

Way to go with that man it is amazing at your bodyweight!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright! GH I can finally squat as much as you 500x6 3000lb, 250x12 3000lb I am strong!!!! LOL Hey i gotta make myself feel better somehow right. ;)

Way to go with that man it is amazing at your bodyweight!
haha its about time you caught up!!! Now the fun begins!!

Hey guys i apologies for the time away. I will post up my review and i took pictures i just have to upload them, they are on my sisters computer.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha its about time you caught up!!! Now the fun begins!!

Hey guys i apologies for the time away. I will post up my review and i took pictures i just have to upload them, they are on my sisters computer.
Loooking forward to the pics.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright gentleman the wait is over. My pictures are still on my sisters computer so i shot some quick pics on my macbook and ill upload the other ones later.

I will divide this review into two parts....fat burning review and anabolic review.

Fat burning review of Alpha-T2, OEP, and DCP: an easy 10/10

In this is probably the best fat burning stack I have ever tried. The thermogenic effect had me sweating all day and burning raw poundage by the day. Muscle was preserved and overall aesthetic appearance improved DRAMATICALLY in 8 week.

I strongly recommened Alpha-T2 and OEP for a fat burning stack and DCP just put it over the top. Currently running Lean Xtreme as a cautious PCT bridge from the last 4 weeks of the stack to 4 extra weeks after.

Starting weight: 194
Finishing weight: 181

Arms: 18 inches
Chest: 45 inches
Shoulder to shoulder: 55 inches
Waist: ~32 inches (either slightly under of slightly over depending on the day)

There was a 3 inches reduction in waist size. Arms, chest, shoulders all stayed about the same size, arms got slightly smaller, but vascularity and definition vastly improved.

Is it worth repeating? Hell the F*ck yes.

Is it worth trying? Hell the F*ck yes.

Hold on small emergency ill be back and post my review on the smazing Swole Stack with ****ty pictures till i post the better pictures.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry about that im back:

Energy: 10/10

Crash: none

Fat burning ability 10/10

Swole Stack:

Overall Rating: 10/10

Strength increase: 10/10

Muscle Gains: 7/10

Recovery: 10/10

Muscle Hardness and fullness: 10/10

By far one of the most anabolic NATURAL stacks out there. I was cutting and i was able to not only maintain muscle size but i strongly believe increase overall LBM while decreasing in bodyfat.

Strength went up while on a cut. Muscles hardened up nicely and were quite full despite being keto.

This is by far one of the most underrated stacks out there. Strength has gone nowhere after finishing the stack. No adverse side effects, no rebounding of any kind. Just pure natural gains that were in my opinion spectaculur for a natural stack.

I did not expect so much from this stack but after going 8 weeks on SWOLE...i now know i need to repeat this stack again and again.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this stack. And for anyone looking for a strong recomp or an anabolic cut(yes you heard me...an anabolic cut) add in the swole stack to whatever cutting regimen/ recomp regimen you have planned.

If you have any questions as away!! I will be more then happy to answer any question about my experience with this stack.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
love the review my friend!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok sorry about that im back:

Energy: 10/10

Crash: none

Fat burning ability 10/10

Swole Stack:

Overall Rating: 10/10

Strength increase: 10/10

Muscle Gains: 7/10

Recovery: 10/10

Muscle Hardness and fullness: 10/10

By far one of the most anabolic NATURAL stacks out there. I was cutting and i was able to not only maintain muscle size but i strongly believe increase overall LBM while decreasing in bodyfat.

Strength went up while on a cut. Muscles hardened up nicely and were quite full despite being keto.

This is by far one of the most underrated stacks out there. Strength has gone nowhere after finishing the stack. No adverse side effects, no rebounding of any kind. Just pure natural gains that were in my opinion spectaculur for a natural stack.

I did not expect so much from this stack but after going 8 weeks on SWOLE...i now know i need to repeat this stack again and again.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this stack. And for anyone looking for a strong recomp or an anabolic cut(yes you heard me...an anabolic cut) add in the swole stack to whatever cutting regimen/ recomp regimen you have planned.

If you have any questions as away!! I will be more then happy to answer any question about my experience with this stack.
Cool

I love how this works on low calories..

I started off recomping but I was so famished all the time it turned into more of a lean bulk. I had just finished a contest and was pretty lean and my body was starved and ready to grow. I'm up 10 lbs but intend to recomp that down a bit in the next 3 weeks, uhh 2 and a half now. Anything below 220 considering all the mass I've added is acceptable. 215 would be stellar...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A comparison on my previous cut results....to my current cut results:

the First is the first end of cut

the last three are my current end of cut.

The quality is UBER ****ty on the curent ones but i gotta get my sister to upload the better quality pics. I looks far smoother then i actually look..which is annoying. In the newer ones im flexing my abs and you can actually start seeing the formation of a nice looking six pack...these you can barely see a dang thing.

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah unclear pics will make you look smoother.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I will say this my friend... you are one thick mofo!!!! that last shot you should just paint yourself green and be done with it!!! lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review and you actually got stronger hitting Personal records on a calorie deficit while getting leaner.

That is saying a lot! Good work Man

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah unclear pics will make you look smoother.
yes i now understand why lighting and picture quality and what not are so vital...I almost didnt post those pictures b/c it is a thorough in justice to the effectiveness of the stack i used...but its better to post something then nothing

I will say this my friend... you are one thick mofo!!!! that last shot you should just paint yourself green and be done with it!!! lol
haha i wish my friend i wish. I still have a long way to go, but hopefully with God's help im moving in the right direction. And I extra appreciate that comment cause the Hulk is my fave marvel superhero.

Nice final review and you actually got stronger hitting Personal records on a calorie deficit while getting leaner.

That is saying a lot! Good work Man

Thank you good sir, im still learning alot from the more experienced individuals like urself, im just happy to be making steady progress.

Looking strong GH.
Well im feeling strong! haha not gonna lie...i havent lost any strength since the SWOLE stack...im still working out with double my body weight on bench and i only see me getting stronger.

I cant wait to hit this stack again!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Great review and you definitely are looking a lot more cut! Your looking swole in the that last picture!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great review mang!! Just check back in. . was out for a minute :32: Nice trap development brutha! Looking leaner that much is for sure!! How goes it these days?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great man! Can't wait to see the pics with better detail. YOur chest looks like a shelf in the relaxed side shot. Huge Pecs and shoulders.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright gentlemen here are the pics i promised you that i got off of my sisters computer.

I have a complete spectrum of this cut. Beginning, middle, and after.

And without further ado here is my progress:

The first is beginning
The second is during
The last two are after

I think if you combine all the post photos ive added you get a better picture of how im looking floating in the low 180's.

Attachments

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats a wrap for this log!!

I want to thank everyone for joining and supporting me!

I will focus more on supporting all of you in the upcoming weeks as i prepare for a future log of madness and power. I will take the next 2-3 months to get back to basics.

My workouts are quick and heavy. Bench is working out with 365. Squat is working with 500. And deadlift is working with 455. I will build this foundation in prep for my next all out powerlifting log.

I will track my workouts and what not on my original log:

One Day I will be Great, and this is how...

For the time being, I will be basically supplementing RecoverPro and Essentials+Joint. GLycobol will be used 1 time a day for pre-workout carb meals. Im not even using a pre-workout. Just walking in the gym and lifting weights. I plan to do this for awhile.

BUT.....i want to hit up Maniac and I may log that in the near future. Ive heard Amazing things, the formule is simple, str8 forward, and has a lot of ingredients that i want in a pre-workout. Something that will make my workouts more productive without the crazy stim jitters or intense stomach irratation.

A warning:

I mentioned i stopped using ASGT torwards the end. You may wonder why and all i said it didnt sit well with me. Basically i started feeling bothersome headaches, stomach discomfort, fatigue, a slight feeling of dizziness, and a lack of motivation. This is something that I did not feel when i started taking ASGT. It developed after maybe 6-7 weeks of using the product. In the future I probably wont use ASGT for more then 4 weeks at a time. It was very effective...but the fact it started making feel a bit off concerned me so i stopped it the minute I noted a trend.

I am not trying to bad mouth the product...IT IS A VERY VERY VERY EFFECTIVE pre-workout and it saddens me that I had to stop using it. I still have some left and will try again in the future and see if my symptoms reoccur. It def was one of the best ive tried, so its a shame i had to stop.

With that said, May the good Lord bless you All. I feel very greatful to have you all follow along and remember Go Hard or Go Home.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow what a difference when you get away from that softer lighting....

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agree with Doug! looking good my friend!!

bayboi

Awards
very nice might be next on my list gonna try something else first looking good man

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Good job there broski :D Lookin forward to the next log :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review and you definitely are looking a lot more cut! Your looking swole in the that last picture!!!
Thanks jason! coming from you thats a hell of a compliment. Must be doing something right to be lookin SWOLE!!

Caution....side effects of the SWOLE stack including...looking SWOLE lol

Great review mang!! Just check back in. . was out for a minute :32: Nice trap development brutha! Looking leaner that much is for sure!! How goes it these days?
Good to see you be aroung brudda man!! Man im hell a busy now-a-days and starting grad school soon but all in all i feel very blessed.

How you holding up?

Looking great man! Can't wait to see the pics with better detail. YOur chest looks like a shelf in the relaxed side shot. Huge Pecs and shoulders.
YES!!! WHen the KLEEN says your looking good....you're doing something RIGHT!! WOO! When it comes to aethestics, my chest has always been on the large side, and the shoulders getting larger is a new development.

They use to be non-proportionally smaller. Now im finally starting to be a bit more proportional but I have a long way to go. Ill just keep striving for the "perfect" overall strength ratio...then move some ridiculous weight on all lifts and hope everything falls in line.

Wow what a difference when you get away from that softer lighting....
The importance of lighting.....who would have known lol!

agree with Doug! looking good my friend!!
Thanks major! just trying to move in the right direction

Excellent progress and a great log GH.:)
Thank you sir!

very nice might be next on my list gonna try something else first looking good man
I heavily recommend it bro. Try it! I loved it, Im using it again!

Good job there broski :D Lookin forward to the next log :D
Next Log will be even better! Since ill add in the epic HGHpro! Maybe even some perform...who knows?!?!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice leanness and the back shot very nice. Keep us updated on your next log

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice leanness and the back shot very nice. Keep us updated on your next log
Why thank you good sir!!

I will def do so! Right now im gonna not be running much of anything but I will def keep you guys posted when I start my next log!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why thank you good sir!!

I will def do so! Right now im gonna not be running much of anything but I will def keep you guys posted when I start my next log!
I will be looking forward to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1