When All Else Fails, Empty The Magazine Pt.II - GMG760 is gonna GFH or Die Trying

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think the trena is needed but what the hell do i know.

in late to the gangbang! :bukkake:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda looking forward to the tren...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I broke down and ordered a third bottle of Feraguno. Feraguno actually looks like it's the real deal when I opened the bottle. It isn't capped, its these tiny little neon green tablets. Kinda cool.

Yes I opened my bottles out of pure curiosity. LOL.

So no I am gonna run my Feraguno at 200mg ED for 6 weeks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
san jose? that's a bit of a drive :)

unfortunately, i don't drink anymore, so i don't know what the heck i'm doing here.
nah, its only like 2 and half hours... that's not so bad in my opinion.

lol the only time i really do drink is when i head up to napa and go wine tasting. vieso tuie! best place ever! the lunch there is amazing!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
So I broke down and ordered a third bottle of Feraguno. Feraguno actually looks like it's the real deal when I opened the bottle. It isn't capped, its these tiny little neon green tablets. Kinda cool.

**** that run the feraguno at 300 for 4 weeks!!!! that would be far better!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

They have been using that stuff in japan for a while.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
You think? Run it the last 4 weeks instead of all 6?
hell yea! i was reading up on the compound and it seems that 250 is where you start to see more muscle building and leaning out. 300 is suppose to be the sweet spot. run it the last 4 weeks at 300 and it should make the gains from it and the other compounds all that much better!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Feraguno get going quickly or is it a slow starter?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nah, its only like 2 and half hours... that's not so bad in my opinion.

lol the only time i really do drink is when i head up to napa and go wine tasting. vieso tuie! best place ever! the lunch there is amazing!
if you're coming up to this neck of the woods, shoot me a PM sometime.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Does Feraguno get going quickly or is it a slow starter?

thing is, I have seen some people say that it takes a week to kick in, but they were running it at lower doses (150-200). I have also seen guys that say it kicked in 3 days in to the cycle when they ran it at 250 and up.

I see it like this. GMG will be running the hdrol and 1-t the first 2 weeks correct? (I would move the tren starting week one and the feraguno starting week 3.) GMG will see some gains in the first 2 weeks (especially, if the tren is in there week 1) by week 3 the hdrol will be just kicking in and the tren will have already hit it's peak. if the feraguno is thrown in week 3 it withe the hdrol will jump start the cycle again. the feraguno will make the AR receptors much more sensitive to the hormones and thus make the cycle even better!

just my 2cents.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thing is, I have seen some people say that it takes a week to kick in, but they were running it at lower doses (150-200). I have also seen guys that say it kicked in 3 days in to the cycle when they ran it at 250 and up.

I see it like this. GMG will be running the hdrol and 1-t the first 2 weeks correct? (I would move the tren starting week one and the feraguno starting week 3.) GMG will see some gains in the first 2 weeks (especially, if the tren is in there week 1) by week 3 the hdrol will be just kicking in and the tren will have already hit it's peak. if the feraguno is thrown in week 3 it withe the hdrol will jump start the cycle again. the feraguno will make the AR receptors much more sensitive to the hormones and thus make the cycle even better!

just my 2cents.
That sounds pretty interesting, I like how you think. I am gonna have to think about this one for a bit.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
That sounds pretty interesting, I like how you think. I am gonna have to think about this one for a bit.

thank you, sir!

either way, i am sure this is going to be a great run!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think the Jew just did that on a spreadsheet... just sayin.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1-T takes some time to get rolling too. Week 3 should be a blast with Grila's logic!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa...300 for the furaguno?
are u serious? how high should i go?
is it safe to run it for 6-8 weeks?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll find out... but i am only running it for 4 weeks if I run it at 300. It sure isn't cheap to run for that long. :laugh:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
300 is safe I see guys run it 4-6 weeks. Just depends what u are looking for and how much u want to spend

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thats alot of tabs a day, if one if 33mg...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thats alot of tabs a day, if one if 33mg...
Yea dude... 9 tabs... lol I am gonna be downing so many tabs this cycle it's rediculous.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am ready for you to get started my man. I can't wait to see what you after pics look like at 210+. You are gonna be hyyyuuuuuuggggeeeee!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I just read the little paper in it and it says not to exceed 3 tablets daily...under any circumstances. that scares me lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Silver. We'll see what turns out when the time comes. All I can do is eat a ton, and give 110% in the gym, those are my plans.

Sunday this madness Starts!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just read the little paper in it and it says not to exceed 3 tablets daily...under any circumstances. that scares me lol
Your Hdrol says not to exceed 50 mg at any circumstances. But I bet you did when you ran it.

I know what the paper says Tom, just if evidence shows that 300mg is what it takes, then 300mg is what it takes. I spent enough to run it high, might as well get my $'s worth.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Your Hdrol says not to exceed 50 mg at any circumstances. But I bet you did when you ran it.

I know what the paper says Tom, just if evidence shows that 300mg is what it takes, then 300mg is what it takes. I spent enough to run it high, might as well get my $'s worth.
true

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Where do u read this ****? Dude, if you r worried about feraguno then you should not touch any hormones..... Sorry :(

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Where do u read this ****? Dude, if you r worried about feraguno then you should not touch any hormones..... Sorry :(

Don't bust his balls dude. The bottle comes in a box like T911 does. It has an insert that says IN BOLD. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE MORE THAN 3 PILLS A DAY.... and a bunch of other stuff in Japenese.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Don't bust his balls dude. The bottle comes in a box like T911 does. It has an insert that says IN BOLD. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE MORE THAN 3 PILLS A DAY.... and a bunch of other stuff in Japenese.

ok fosho.... my b kg... sorry! just in a bad mood, f'in math class

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So funny story, at least to me...

Yesterday I had to put a new faucet in my kitchen sink, my girlfriend was bugging the hell out of me all week to do it, so I broke down and attempted it, and after replacing a new valve, a new seal for the hose, busting my knuckles a few times using various wrenches in small spaces, and getting pretty wet, I did it.

I realized though, that I am starting to get bigger, as I almost didn't fit under my sink... I came about 30 seconds away from taking my garbage disposal out (which would have been a nightmare) and i finally got the darn bolt holding in my previous faucet to come loose. It was really frustrating, but it made me kind of happy, since I put in the original faucet about 2 years ago when I was re-modeling my kitchen, and I fit much better under the sink back then. I mean, I know I am growing, just not fitting into a small space was kinda cool. Kinda made the job more difficult, but it was kinda an ego kick to have my girlfriend go "wow baby, you barely even fit under there".

Makes me really glad to have my photography business up and running and to not have to do HVAC on the side to keep my roof over my head. I just don't fit in small spaces anymore. That's a good thing. :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife says that for other reasons....oh yeah!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling there were going to be "small spaces" jokes after I wrote that. hahaha! Giggedy.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Where I notice my size difference is I am unable to scratch places on my back that I once was. I have to push on my arm just to be able to reach my shoulder blades. I can't imagine how some of you BMFs do it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Where I notice my size difference is I am unable to scratch places on my back that I once was. I have to push on my arm just to be able to reach my shoulder blades. I can't imagine how some of you BMFs do it.
I get the same problems. Unfortunately I just think it is a lack of flexibility from not stretching properly.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I get the same problems. Unfortunately I just think it is a lack of flexibility from not stretching properly.
I'm with you both on that one. No scratching the back areas. All from being so tight in the shoulders. I should really get a routine for that but whatever.

Thats a good real life story about getting bigger G. Funny stuff. As long as the GF doesn't tell you you fit into her tight places easier...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what it is. I stretch religiously. After warming up, between every set, and after the workout also. Stretch, stretch, and stretch some more.

Besides just increasing my flexibility, I swear it has helped improve my strength also. I think that's the idea behind the DC extreme stretches.:fing02:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
That's what it is. I stretch religiously. After warming up, between every set, and after the workout also. Stretch, stretch, and stretch some more.

Besides just increasing my flexibility, I swear it has helped improve my strength also. I think that's the idea behind the DC extreme stretches.:fing02:
there is some science that proves it improves strength, not only that, it improves blood flow and recovery, Ive always stretched and always will!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Tommorrow is D-Day.

I am thinking I am gonna take Grilla's advice and run the cycle following his idea... It sounds really intriguing.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Tommorrow is D-Day.

I am thinking I am gonna take Grilla's advice and run the cycle following his idea... It sounds really intriguing.
Dude, just got mornng punnany, so I am in a great mood!! GMG, I am happy u are going to follow my advice. I think you will be very pleased!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This one is for all my bro's here at AM. This song is the embodiment of my mindset right now. You guys give me all the support I could ever ask for. You guys are as die hard as they come. For that I thank you. I am gonna take it to a new level starting tomorrow. This is the song that I turn up to 11 in my earphones when I am going heavy. No excuses. Never waiver, Never falter, Remain Die Hard.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TH2uosuE9s"]YouTube - Hatebreed - As diehard as they come[/ame]

As Diehard As They Come Lyrics

Some of us have had that fateful day
when harmony fades and life stands still
Those who were willing to sacrifice
were blessed with the instinct to survive

This is for those who've escaped the torment
You know real courage

You are as diehard as they come

This is for those who never wavered
You are fearless

You are as diehard as they come

Never waiver, never falter - REMAIN DIEHARD.

And this just made me laugh. I hate stupid ass "hardcore dancing". I actually really enjoy it when these kids get in the pit and just start flailing away, it's like open season to tee off on skinny kids in stupid clothes. I don't dance, I just punch people. :twisted:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XDyxxHCJtk&feature=related"]YouTube - Real Hardcore Dancing vs. Fake Hardcore Dancing[/ame]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grila, self gratification doesn't count as poonanny!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That was great G-money. Wow I started laughing my ass off when that asian kid came out.