When All Else Fails, Empty The Magazine Pt.II - GMG760 is gonna GFH or Die Trying

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Epi for multiple months...please explain Piston

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Epi for multiple months...please explain Piston
He is using it at a nearly negligible dose to help keep his gyno at bay. I have no idea the repercussions of doing this.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was using 10mg first thing upon waking as an experiement to see if there were gains without suppression. Ever heard of 'morning dbol' theory? well something like that. i chose epi cuz when i ran it before it didnt shut me down that hard, it was mild, anabolic, libido was good at low dose, and i had small gyno from puberty plus hormones and epi helped it. I did something like 3 week on 6 days ew then a week off with ancillaries then repeated until i just jumped on a full cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i was using 10mg first thing upon waking as an experiement to see if there were gains without suppression. Ever heard of 'morning dbol' theory? well something like that. i chose epi cuz when i ran it before it didnt shut me down that hard, it was mild, anabolic, libido was good at low dose, and i had small gyno from puberty plus hormones and epi helped it. I did something like 3 week on 6 days ew then a week off with ancillaries then repeated until i just jumped on a full cycle.
Have you had a bloodtest before hopping on cycle? I am curious to what stress only 10mg would put on the body. I imagine that is close to the dose that it is used medically.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
o ok...is that kind of like, 'warming up' your receptors before a big cycle? or is that not possible

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
o ok...is that kind of like, 'warming up' your receptors before a big cycle? or is that not possible
LOL... not possible with a steroid.

Receptor by LG Sciences is the only product of that kind that I know about... I tried it and it seemed to work, but it was only after 1 cycle of M1D MMV2, so my guess is that I hadn't effected my receptors all that much.

What he was doing was an experiment at keeping his gyno at bay.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
interesting.... I am getting blood work done early march for a cycle of 1-t I am running in march. and then blood work after PCT as well. I will be logging it in the PP section. So it cleared your gyno? I don't know much if anything about the low dosing theories but they sound interesting...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So against my doc's orders I went to the gym today.

I honestly don't think my finger is going to hamper my workouts... I was able to do a pretty normal back workout including deadlifts today.

I actually got a PR on my deads and I got it on video... 405x5 no wraps. I probably won't get the video up until next week as my friend who videoed it I only know from the gym... we had plans to do a pulling workout today, and I showed up to tell him I couldn't do it... and he had the camera out and everything, he was amped up to get it today... so I went for it against better judgement. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. In the Xray there are 3 visible cracks in my bones, but it didn't seem to effect me today like I thought it would. It just felt like a bruise. They must just be hairline fractures, as I have broken bones before and it is much more painful than what I am experiencing right now. I'm probably going to take it easy for a few weeks, but if it doesn't hurt... well, I don't see a reason to stop altogether. Maybe I am just stubborn and stupid. Regardless, I am gonna keep fighting the good fight. If my finger swells up tonight I'll know I hurt it. If the pain increases I will definately change my routine. The rest of my back routine was hammerstrength, and I was able to grasp the handle pretty well with my one pointer finger loose. I noticed my grip strength went a lot faster today than it usually does... but oh well.

I took my first dose of AS and T911 today. I almost forgot how much I really enjoy that combo!

Chest is tomorrow. If I can pull a good chest workout out of my ass, I'll probably write up a rearranged workout plan and give it a go. It's gonna take more than just a (apparently) slightly broken finger to stop me.
Dam dude, you need to take a break! go on vaction homie! sip drinks all day and look at some ladies!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was talked about alot in a thread called 5mg superdrol or something along those lines....its a good read. I will look for the links....

no i didnt get bloodwork, sadly, but there is someone else running it this way and will have bloodwork. I was just doing an experiment to see if it could be run that way with no sides and some decent gains along with other benefiets.