What's your reason for taking prohormones instead of steroids ?

n87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bring down.Now i think i'm back to it's not worth risking it now.
Come on, I am just trying to share the info, so all of us would be carefull. If there is somebody at your door asking for a sig, this should raise a red flag. That's a note to myself as well.
Also, have a question, does anybody know what amount can qualify for an "intent to sell"? I heard that 1ml is considered one unit, so for a cycle of T eth it would be about 15 units.
How about syringes, are those also illegal to buy/posess?

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Also, have a question, does anybody know what amount can qualify for an "intent to sell"? I heard that 1ml is considered one unit, so for a cycle of T eth it would be about 15 units.
How about syringes, are those also illegal to buy/posess?
On the syringes, the answer is no. On the other question, I'm not sure.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
i already nearly ruined my life with..."other"..illeagal things. So for at least quite awhile im not chancing anything illeagal, so ill stick to prohormones

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
On the syringes, the answer is no. On the other question, I'm not sure.
Again it comes down to what the laws are in your state or country. I know that in the state I live in unless you have a prescription to obtain needles. I.E. you're diabetic, etc. You have no legal reason to possess them so it's possession of drug paraphenalia.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i already nearly ruined my life with..."other"..illeagal things. So for at least quite awhile im not chancing anything illeagal, so ill stick to prohormones
I'm glad someone agrees with me.I'm not glad you went through the legal sh!t I have,and am going through,but it's good to see someone agree with me.I thought this board was full of the types who have broken the law many times,like all,but haven't been caught yet.Therefore having no clue what happens when you do get caught,let alone multiple times.(I know ya'll "know" what happens,but you haven't experienced it,and all that comes with it,you have just heard,but not lived it)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Again it comes down to what the laws are in your state or country. I know that in the state I live in unless you have a prescription to obtain needles. I.E. you're diabetic, etc. You have no legal reason to possess them so it's possession of drug paraphenalia.
I was reading in a steroid article about getting in trouble for needles.If it's just a paraphanelia ticket,then it's just a ticket.I would check with the courthouse or an officer you see out in public.They will know for sure.Yes i'm serious,walk up to a cop and ask what the penalties are for needles,and even steroids if you want,you'll get a lecture on why their bad,but they won't take you to jail for asking about the penalties for breaking a specific law.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody here know or know of somebody who got arrested for gear ?
Only online acquaintances: IRL, *no-one* but my brother shares any of my interest in any of these things, and he feels edgy for using whey & considering ZMA. He respects my opinion, but like most of us, has his own stuff wedged in & doesn't really hear me about a lot of this chemical kung-fu, or training methods, etc.

A simple 'no', it seems, is beyond me.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
About the ordering, if you're ordering something and it comes wrapped with the company name and logo like drugs for all or drug research or whatever, then you probably shouldn't be ordering from them. I ordered some nolva for a big lab rat, and it had no labels of the company name, and just had my info and the shipping info, nothing that would make it look out of the ordinary.

Same goes with signature deliveries. If you have to sign for it, I would personally opt for another company. Why jeopardize your clients by making them sign?

BalcoAllStar

BalcoAllStar

Awards
the way i see it is that society tells us "steroids" are bad, and if we take them we are "cheaters" and "evil" ppl which is absolutely rediculous.. so once you get beyond caring about what society says there is the legal aspect that some people are concerned with... I personally do not care what society thinks, nor do I care what the law says because you have to be pretty stupid to get caught with something..there is no reason to be riding around with a car full of needles and viles...and chances are the police are not going to get a search warrant to bust you in your house with a couple hundred dbols...anyways my point is dont be fooled and buy into the fact that your somehow a better person for doing legal steroids as opposed to illegal ones..nobody is a bad person for doing any drug and while i dont condon drugs i recognize i have no right to tell anyone what they can and cannot do so i feel that the rest of society that doesnt know a god damn thing about steroids should either educate themselves and then comment or shut up until they realize what they are talkin about

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
the way i see it is that society tells us "steroids" are bad, and if we take them we are "cheaters" and "evil" ppl which is absolutely rediculous.. so once you get beyond caring about what society says there is the legal aspect that some people are concerned with... I personally do not care what society thinks, nor do I care what the law says because you have to be pretty stupid to get caught with something..there is no reason to be riding around with a car full of needles and viles...and chances are the police are not going to get a search warrant to bust you in your house with a couple hundred dbols...anyways my point is dont be fooled and buy into the fact that your somehow a better person for doing legal steroids as opposed to illegal ones..nobody is a bad person for doing any drug and while i dont condon drugs i recognize i have no right to tell anyone what they can and cannot do so i feel that the rest of society that doesnt know a god damn thing about steroids should either educate themselves and then comment or shut up until they realize what they are talkin about

And I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that here. It's just a simple discussion as to why people choose something that is legal over something that is illegal. Not right or wrong, good or evil. I personally believe that injectable steroids would be a lot safer than a lot of the crap that is put out today. And no you don't have to be STUPID to get caught all you have to be is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now this completely a what-if a probably would never happen. But say your house or apmnt caught on fire. They get the fire out and the cops wanna come check to find the cause of the fire, and they just happen to find the ****. You think just b/c your house burnt down they're gonna just turn the other cheek. Now I'm sure you have it hidden and all and that would never happen. But anythings possible. And I'm not saying I'm not gonna get some gear but I think this is a good discussion b/c everyone should be aware of what they are doing. And this is a good way to find out how not to get caught.

n87

Awards
  • Established
the way i see it is that society tells us "steroids" are bad, and if we take them we are "cheaters" and "evil" ppl which is absolutely rediculous...
or shut up until they realize what they are talkin about
Amen brother!
You know, I wonder why is it always a little guy that gets in trouble. Have you heard of any pro athletes getting thrown in jail for posession of roids.
How about a mandatory drug testing for Bodybuilding contests, huh? I bet not too many would compete. :)
What a hypocrisy!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And no you don't have to be STUPID to get caught all you have to be is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Exactly!Happens all the time.You think people who die in car wrecks or freak accidents are stupid.Some are,definately,but not all.Everything in life is as roll of the dice.I repped you kbtoy,i forgot to "sign"

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!Happens all the time.You think people who die in car wrecks or freak accidents are stupid.Some are,definately,but not all.Everything in life is as roll of the dice.I repped you kbtoy,i forgot to "sign"
thanks bro'. I just want people understand what can happen. I saw your other posts about gettin in trouble and all. Been there done that too. And it def. sux. Nobody wants get caught. But everything happens for a reason brother don't worry about small Sh1t. And as long as you're not locked up, everything is small compared to that.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
I have absolutely no problem with steroids or the use of them and would maybe think of usign them someday, not saying its wrong at all, its just a personal choice.

Yeah, police probably arent going to storm your house for your roids but like kbtoy said all's gotta happen is o be in the wrong place at the wrong time, that what got me into sh!t

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I really do to cross the line is Nolvadex from another country. I mean, why would the DEA take the time to bust someone for ordering a couple of boxes of breast cancer medication?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
When you sign for it, you could say "really, I wasn't expecting anything, is this some kind of joke or did I win some kind of prize? Well, it has my name on it so I guess I'll just have to see what it is." I don't think most would want anything delivered to their door, I would imagine there would be some type of PO Box for that purpose and a delivery method that did not require a signature. I don't know, I don't do these bad things myself.

Oh yeah, I'm sure that would work. Possession means possesion. And then they can get you for obstruction when they see your credit card # on the invoice, and your conformation emails. Remember, emails can never be truely deleted, they are all floating around somewhere in cyber space. But I don't think you should worry unless your a source or a business. They aren't going after joe schmoe steroid user, but I think in my state simple possesion is a felony. It varies from state to state.

utvol

Awards
Oh yeah, I'm sure that would work. Possession means possesion. And then they can get you for obstruction when they see your credit card # on the invoice, and your conformation emails. Remember, emails can never be truely deleted, they are all floating around somewhere in cyber space. But I don't think you should worry unless your a source or a business. They aren't going after joe schmoe steroid user, but I think in my state simple possesion is a felony. It varies from state to state.
LOL. You don't pay for anything with a credit card and if you do your an idiot. Also the invoice, if you have one, don't say anything about your stuff being steroids. Its usually labeled as a massage oil or shampoo or something.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Hey just to clear up the penalties for steroid offenses:

Federal law placed anabolic steroids in Schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) as of February 27, 1991. The possession or sale of anabolic steroids without a valid prescription is illegal. Simple possession of illicitly obtained anabolic steroids carries a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a minimum $1,000 fine if this is an individual’s first drug offense. The maximum penalty for trafficking is five years in prison and a fine of $250,000 if this is the individual’s first felony drug offense. If this is the second felony drug offense, the maximum period of imprisonment and the maximum fine both double. While the above listed penalties are for federal offenses, individual states have also implemented fines and penalties for illegal use of anabolic steroids.

Source: http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/pubs/brochures/steroids/hidden/index.html

n87

Awards
  • Established
In case you guys did not know, here is a quote from the above website:
"...Athletes and others must understand that they can excel in sports and have a great body without steroids. They should focus on getting proper diet, rest, and good overall mental and physical health. These things are all factors in how the body is shaped and conditioned. Millions of people have excelled in sports and look great without steroids...":thumbsup: :)

utvol

Awards
In case you guys did not know, here is a quote from the above website:
"...Athletes and others must understand that they can excel in sports and have a great body without steroids. They should focus on getting proper diet, rest, and good overall mental and physical health. These things are all factors in how the body is shaped and conditioned. Millions of people have excelled in sports and look great without steroids...":thumbsup: :)

We aren't talking about them

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
i prefer pro hormones from some aspects, if your carefull they are quite mild, can be good to stack, cheap.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
but id never use m1t its good china are discontinuing it, its not cost effective, awfully nice of them

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
but id never use m1t its good china are discontinuing it, its not cost effective, awfully nice of them
What's good about being shut down in as little as 3 days anyways? This level of suppression that early in the game should be discontinued...can only imagine (as I already have heard besides) what it's doing to the overworking organs...