Whats ur Favorite Superdrol Clone?

Jcal22

Awards
Genetic Edge Genetic SD is the only one i've used, so i tend to stick with that as it's generally fairly cheap too.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well Mdrol isnt bad at all. I just took it along with a steroid cycle. The results were FN awsome!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I still have a bottle of the OG designer supplements sitting around here somewhere. I might giver a go in a few months.

dblover3

Awards
Hands down Geared Up Nutrition Torque, massive mass gains with the right diet. It may not be cheapest but cheap is not the best. I can honestly say gains are comparable to a low dose cycle of dbol (5-10mg). Thanks PA ;)

caliphotog

Awards
I am currently on day 4 of a Cyclobolan cycle and that is a SD Halo stack. It is sublingual and I have read many good logs on the stuff. So far the only things I ha e noticed are lethargy and slightly faster recovery between sets. I will report back to this post when I get a little further in.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
methyl masterdrol shouldn't be any different than m-drol bro
NO your right. It was the first time i took it so the gains were sweet. Which made me like the product very much so. But clones have been working well.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
It could be different, compound wise it'll be the same- but without an assay, you can't tell how pure the substance is or how much is actually in each pill..
I'd say methylmasterdrol also

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, anyone use their products. They have P13, which is 13ethyl gona (max lmg)for $19.99. I am thinking of picking up a few of those if it's legit