Whats ur Favorite Superdrol Clone?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what the best SD clone is, value-wise?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cheaper one?

I don't quite understand this question. If you can get it for <$30, and it's not bunk, there shouldn't be a problem. Stick with the names of companies you've heard of and trust, it might cost a few bucks more, but it's better than risking a cycle of sugar pills.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone hear anything good about CEL's M-Drol? anyone try testadrol?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
methyl masterdrol; still available online, if u search :bb2:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Plenty of clones as well as the original available at the Island, The original is going for $129!:jaw:

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't but a pal at work who I trust did. He claimed it worked and I could see him cut in, and veins in his arms.

I'm sure from what I saw it is the same stuff.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
I know this is old thread but we should update the situation cuz sups are changing very quickly. The ones I used 4 years ago are no longer available :(

1fasts14

Awards
fast action labs.(sdrol) solid product and cheap $28.00 per bottle

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
methyl vol.... cheap and effective.... are the Lg sciences masterdrols legit clones for superdrol... i didnt even know they were close to the same thing... which is better the liquid or the the methyl.. u wuld think with all the problems with methyls that u would want the liquid and u could eliminare stress on the liver... but i have never heard one person say these are equivelents to superdrol clones... can someone shed some light on this

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
methyl vol.... cheap and effective.... are the Lg sciences masterdrols legit clones for superdrol... i didnt even know they were close to the same thing... which is better the liquid or the the methyl.. u wuld think with all the problems with methyls that u would want the liquid and u could eliminare stress on the liver... but i have never heard one person say these are equivelents to superdrol clones... can someone shed some light on this

the original Methyl Masterdrol by LG was a clone but the Liquid Masterdrol is not even close. You cannot get the Methyl Masterdrol any longer. Cheers and Happy New Year!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never heard of a non methylated Superdrol clone, liquid or otherwise.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
m-drol is awesome....cant tell much of a difference(if any) between the original superdrol and the m-drol clone(yes ive used both). They both kick arse.

Disturb3d

Awards
I tryed mdrol and AX Sd and the anabolic xtreme sd so much better stronger :):bb3:

Disturb3d

Awards
my first superdrol cycle was Mdrol and i gaind 5 lbs then superdrol by anabolic xtreme and i gained 14 and keep 10 after pct :dump:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my first superdrol cycle was Mdrol and i gaind 5 lbs then superdrol by anabolic xtreme and i gained 14 and keep 10 after pct :dump:
were you bulking on both of those? Sounds very different, for a clone...

I guess for me i have to say Methyl Drol XT as that's the one SD cycle I have completed, +15 pounds in less than a month and +50 pounds on bench, it's amazing. I'm in my second go of SD now and it's even better than last time.

Disturb3d

Awards
were you bulking on both of those? Sounds very different, for a clone...

I guess for me i have to say Methyl Drol XT as that's the one SD cycle I have completed, +15 pounds in less than a month and +50 pounds on bench, it's amazing. I'm in my second go of SD now and it's even better than last time.

yeah bulking on both, took like 2 weeks for mdrol to really kick in and im not bashing CEL :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah bulking on both, took like 2 weeks for mdrol to really kick in and im not bashing CEL :)
A recent thread here was about Mdrol and the guy wasn't getting gains at all, then he got his gains, not great but not bad, all at the very end of the cycle.

What I see with mdrol is this:
1) gains late in cycle
2) appetite loss
3) lethargy

Across several users I have seen this reported, and from what I know of SD this is all unusual. I also see more gyno coming from SD clones than from the original stuff. I'm trying to get as much data on all of this as I can, i'm going to send you a PM.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
m-drol, s-drol and monsterdrol seem to be the best clones out there

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
heard SNS Methyl Drol XT is the absolute best!! cant comment for myself!!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
wish methyl drol was still around... but ****, there are so many out now anyway lol

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
favorite was Masterdrol by LG but now i take C.E.L M-drol and its good stuff

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
m-drol is awesome....cant tell much of a difference(if any) between the original superdrol and the m-drol clone(yes ive used both). They both kick arse.
Dosen't CEL do lab tests for all there products to prove purity?? I've heard they always test out real pure 99.9% or something like that.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i think they do bro. i've heard the makers of montserdrol do the same also

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
let us know if you do bro! report back in this thread!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone try P-Drol by proven products? SD clone, not PP... 12mg caps, 90 caps for $27.95

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
my cycle of cel mdrol was lousy. gains never came. was disspaointed because i did hear lots of good things. im thinking of trying black china labs or iforces masterdrol

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hey kristofer68ss.... ask my man unrealmachine about the sns methyl drol xt .. he eats that **** for breakfast lunch and dinner. and absolutely loves that stuff.. he made unreal gains on it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
my cycle of cel mdrol was lousy. gains never came. was disspaointed because i did hear lots of good things. im thinking of trying black china labs or iforces masterdrol
do you still have the bottle bro? the bad batch numbers wre posted somewhere

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hey kristofer68ss.... ask my man unrealmachine about the sns methyl drol xt .. he eats that **** for breakfast lunch and dinner. and absolutely loves that stuff.. he made unreal gains on it

will do, thanks for the heads up.

I heard it was just as good as the AX SD.......So I picked a 90 count up on the cheap.

reps.

samva777

Awards

Whats a good company I can buy this from?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
METHYL MASTERDROL!!!!!!!! I would pay 100 $'s for it still lol! I wish that stuff wasnt banned........... Oh well. My next one though that you can buy now is m-drol. CEL has been a great company and havent disappointed me yet.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
METHYL MASTERDROL!!!!!!!! I would pay 100 $'s for it still lol! I wish that stuff wasnt banned........... Oh well. My next one though that you can buy now is m-drol. CEL has been a great company and havent disappointed me yet.
methyl masterdrol shouldn't be any different than m-drol bro

UofIlifting11

Awards
with all of these conflicting reviews coming out about m-drol lately with different batches producing different results, would FASTACTIONS sdrol be the most reliable clone out now?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I wish oxodrol was not discontinued. That was a darn good clone. In my experience, anecdotally m-drol is nothin like the original superdrol or oxodrol. All I got from m-drol was disappointed. Don't know about s-drol-never tried it.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I wish oxodrol was not discontinued. That was a darn good clone. In my experience, anecdotally m-drol is nothin like the original superdrol or oxodrol. All I got from m-drol was disappointed. Don't know about s-drol-never tried it.
oh yeah! oxodrol 12. i forgot about that clone. that and methyl drol xt were the 2 most popular ones out a couple of years ago