Whats the diff in these compounds

Navyrigger

Awards
4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17bdiol and 4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro1-4-diene-3, 17bdiol

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
They actually are different the first is the compound in Promagnon 25, which is closer to clostebol. The later is the Halo compound, which is closer to turnibol.

Now you can search to see what the difference is because they ARE slightly different.

4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17bdiol and 4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro1-4-diene-3, 17bdiol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
They actually are different the first is the compound in Promagnon 25, which is closer to clostebol. The later is the Halo compound, which is closer to turnibol.

Now you can search to see what the difference is because they ARE slightly different.

promagnon 25 is halodrol, but was released in 25 mg pills. its the same compound.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
promag should be slightly better for strength gains and leaning out while halo is more lean mass/ hardening

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
promag should be slightly better for strength gains and leaning out while halo is more lean mass/ hardening
I've run both and this is completely true. Promagnon also is a bit more androgenic and provides a libido boost that is pretty nice too.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im guessing this based on my experience with clostebol and turinabol..

Tbol is my favorite oral hands down and clostebol was kinda a waste for me.