Whats difference between Olympus Labs & Olympus UK?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please aware me,whats the story? I just been using the olympus labs site, but now wondering the difference between Olympus UK?

Thanks

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's due to regulations in the UK so some products have to be formulated differently?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Isn't because we're pretty easy-going in the UK (when it comes to steroids etc) so Olympus can manufacture the good stuff here and ship it to the states, but can't manufacture it in the US itself?

Either way - for some reason the Olympus UK site doesn't have a UK shop. Go figure.

Edit: Having said that, $7.99 for "international shipping" is pretty reasonable.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus UK is our more "hardcore" line. The OL UK products that are on the US website are still from the States.

Eight

Eight

Awards
VO2Maxima

As a UK resident, if I order from the OL UK website, will it be shipped from the UK or US? Just wondering about customs etc.

I generally have a retailer here that I like, but occasionally he's out of stock etc.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its confusing people as Im a UK resident also, so assumed it had something to do with UK shipping

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Olympus Labs is no longer under British rule so they don't have too tell you.

P.S. no complaints when OL offers special deals to US customers on July 4.........

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VO2Maxima

As a UK resident, if I order from the OL UK website, will it be shipped from the UK or US? Just wondering about customs etc.

I generally have a retailer here that I like, but occasionally he's out of stock etc.
If ordered from the OL UK website it will be shipped from the US. This website is for 100% US legal and compliant ph's, but we also have the hardcore stuff under the same umbrella. OL UK items that are not legal for sale domestically are only sold through UK/EU 3rd party retailers.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hahaha.

P.S. no complaints when OL offers special deals to US customers on July 4.........
Mate, I've given up getting annoyed at all the sweet promos, freebies and discounts you USA guys get on this forum. :)

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
OL UK = PH. I might be wrong but...

US supplement companies tend to avoid PH as the government is always changing what they consider designer steroids. I could be 100% off base here but that's what I thought just OL UK sells prohormones where OL US does not?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL UK = PH. I might be wrong but...

US supplement companies tend to avoid PH as the government is always changing what they consider designer steroids. I could be 100% off base here but that's what I thought just OL UK sells prohormones where OL US does not?
Basically, yes.