Whats the difference between 1-andro and 4-andro

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
In terms of gains/sides and stacking with other compounds.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
They are both great stackers with any of the IronMagLabs or Blackstone Labs products. They are both mild prodcuts in nature & will yield solid maintainable gains. If you would like some help putting together a nice stacked cycle just give me a holler.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
www.IronMagLabs.com

s2h

Awards
i ran 4-andro for a month along with my trt..just switched to 1-andro a few days ago...1-andro doesnt convert to e3 so i expect to see a difference in the next few days...btw..i had bw on 4-andro and my ast/alt were both 25...so well within range..i do take 2 caps of IML advanced cycle support ed...

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about running something with the sd I got.
I'm not completely sure how I'm gonna dose it but maybe 10/20/20/30? or 20/20/20/20. I wanted to add something to this run. I've taken halo extreme and super-dmz, both by themselves liking the halo better.
I want to get one last ph cycle under my belt before moving on. Goals are always bulking.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
The Andro will be a great stacker to your sd. I would lean towards 4caps e/d.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
www.IronMagLabs.com

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Use 4-andro for stacking. It converts to test which will improve mood, energy and libido. SD will shut you down so 4-andro is what I would use. 4 caps daily brother.