• Start date
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometime this summer i will run (and log) Anabeta + Mass HGH + Forskolin 95 along with agmatine and citmal

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
it is defiantly one i am considering. enhanced will be my first go with PES
I'm sure it won't be your last! Let us know what you think.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great deal. However, wouldnt it be a better choice to get regular X-factor since it only includes ArA? Didnt think it was a good idea to combine ArA and Fish Oil.
You are correct, OG XF is the better product.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bill's research over the years led him to put out XFA, there is a hefty potential for synergy and over 70% + of users of the original and advanced prefer the Advanced. I handle all of our sales and customer service... I hear all feedback and can safely say we sell a ton more X-Factor Advanced for good reason.

-Boswelia seems to stop any of the side effects
-Some very reputable forum members prefer the results to the original

For those who prefer X-Factor original, we can bring the 200ct out for the same price. Just ask NutraPlanet to bring some in :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A very nice deal one of these days i will be giving ArA a chance.
Cant wait to hear how you like it, ten years of positive anecdotal feedback on X-Factor and countless studies on ArA cant be wrong!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Cannot find Bronkaid anywhere, so.. Switching it up to Alphamine and Vanillean stack. Was thinking about throwing in OG Anabeta as well. Good idea?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot find Bronkaid anywhere, so.. Switching it up to Alphamine and Vanillean stack. Was thinking about throwing in OG Anabeta as well. Good idea?
Best idea I have heard all day :). Or throw in ABE to get the added Forskolin for even greater body composition effects.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Best idea I have heard all day :). Or throw in ABE to get the added Forskolin for even greater body composition effects.
I already ordered and didn't get the ab. And ABE is out of stock.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already ordered and didn't get the ab. And ABE is out of stock.
Dang :(. Oh well, Alphamine will treat you nicely. Haven't tried Vanillean yet, but many people have been stacking it with Alphamine and liking the results.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was picking up some Primatene 2 days ago and saw Bronkaid stocked for the first time again in a lonngggg time at a local Walgreens. I've been running ECa with 2.5 tabs of Primatene instead of dosing with Bronkaid. I haven't decided what my next stock will be of between the two.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I was picking up some Primatene 2 days ago and saw Bronkaid stocked for the first time again in a lonngggg time at a local Walgreens. I've been running ECa with 2.5 tabs of Primatene instead of dosing with Bronkaid. I haven't decided what my next stock will be of between the two.
No luck in Michigan though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine, Reduce Xt, Thyrocaps and Caffeine

ITW

ITW

Awards
EC stack
TTA-500
Reduce xt
OG eviscerate
Forskolin
Ostarine
GW-501516
Some Xtract (diuretic) for the final few days
Staples (multi, fish oil, protein, creatine, beta alanine, BCAA)
500 calorie deficit
Heavy lifting 4x week
HIIT 3x week

May decide to throw in a GDA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all this cutting stack crap makes me wanna eat a burger and go do deadlifts till i puke

jerzeytib

Awards
Looking to better my stack and after reading through all 6pages of this thread, mine is definitely lacking lol. I'm looking to lose fat and maintain/gain muscle. I'm 29yr old 5'9" 250lbs (down 90lbs since 2011). I lift heavy compound movement 3x a wk and some form of cardio 4x a week. Currently I'm taking A Multi , Cla, Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and OxyElite Pro (3pills a day). I see a lot of different products in this thread and what could I add to help in losing the fat.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Looking to better my stack and after reading through all 6pages of this thread, mine is definitely lacking lol. I'm looking to lose fat and maintain/gain muscle. I'm 29yr old 5'9" 250lbs (down 90lbs since 2011). I lift heavy compound movement 3x a wk and some form of cardio 4x a week. Currently I'm taking A Multi , Cla, Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and OxyElite Pro (3pills a day). I see a lot of different products in this thread and what could I add to help in losing the fat.
There is a lot of good stacks in here. I just ordered the Alphamine/Vanillean stack for cheap. Check it out!! That and a good ass diet and you should be good. That's what I'm rocking right after vacation.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Modgrf 1
GHRP 2

100mcg/100mcg 3-4x daily

Will throw IPAM in every other month, 300mcg nightly :D

jerzeytib

Awards
There is a lot of good stacks in here. I just ordered the Alphamine/Vanillean stack for cheap. Check it out!! That and a good ass diet and you should be good. That's what I'm rocking right after vacation.
I was thinking about going with Alphamine because its in everyones stack. My next question is could I take Alphamine, Vanillean, and Oxy Elite Pro together?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about going with Alphamine because its in everyones stack. My next question is could I take Alphamine, Vanillean, and Oxy Elite Pro together?
I wouldn't stack Alphamine with OEP (pretty similar product considering the stim blends). Choose one or the other.

jerzeytib

Awards
I wouldn't stack Alphamine with OEP (pretty similar product considering the stim blends). Choose one or the other.
Thank you guys for the help. I'll pick up some Vanillean because I already have the OEP. I'm also seeing a lot of Compound 20. Is there a sticky or list of supps, so I don't have to bombard you guys with newb questions.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the highest anyone gone with Vanillien? I did a month at 3 caps might go with 4 or 5 next week for another 3 weeks or so

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you guys for the help. I'll pick up some Vanillean because I already have the OEP. I'm also seeing a lot of Compound 20. Is there a sticky or list of supps, so I don't have to bombard you guys with newb questions.
What's your question? Pleased to help you :D

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
You could just run OEP, Vanillean was just thrown in with the Alphamine when I ordered.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A better question, What isn't in my summer stack? hmmm....

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
LEAN-CUT and FOCUS for me. Later on I may even throw in a low dose superdrol for a couple of weeks.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
there is some solid stuff in this therad .

i thougt about ..

Alphamine
Ursol XT
Mass HGH

seems legit?!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass hgh lecheek
Endosurge turbo
Creatine mono
And thinkin about adding some erase pro....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Mass hgh lecheek
Endosurge turbo
Creatine mono
And thinkin about adding some erase pro....
Erase Pro would be a great addition, dry, hard muscles, can't go wrong.

Awards
  • Established
I started with 4/ day + 3 scoops alphamine (2 Am, 1 pre-workout) I'm down ~4lbs in just over a week with a clean diet + HIIT cardio (15-30 min daily). No noticeable losses in muscle. Sweating like a pig though..

joh408

Awards
  • Established
1st summer stack is the log I'm running with Finaflex. PX Black, ALC CLA and Creatrona with MBCAAs thrown in preworkout fasted. After that I'll probably run Dexaprine v2, AT2 and Erase. Might try my hand at some Clenviscerate a little later depending on how lean I get

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone see the deal on NP for MBCAA? $16.71... SAY WHAAAA

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started with 4/ day + 3 scoops alphamine (2 Am, 1 pre-workout) I'm down ~4lbs in just over a week with a clean diet + HIIT cardio (15-30 min daily). No noticeable losses in muscle. Sweating like a pig though..
Nicee job. I'ma go with 4 caps as well next week with Alphamine (3scoops), and Natadrol. Can't wait

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone see the deal on NP for MBCAA? $16.71... SAY WHAAAA
Yes :), but it jumped back up to 29.99 already :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fruit Punch still shows $16.71 when you click on it. At least for me
Oh wow, it does :D. I looked yesterday and swear it said 29.99. Oh well, better grab some of dat.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, it does :D. I looked yesterday and swear it said 29.99. Oh well, better grab some of dat.
You're a smart man kbayne :D. That price is insane!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a smart man kbayne :D. That price is insane!
I couldn't believe it was that price when the spring clearance sale popped up. I was like :jaw:

Reactions: 804
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the Fruit punch is still 16.71, but you can also get a kilo of Bulk Modern Bcaa's for 29.99! Grapple or Grape Bubblegum or Peach Punch

But, i feel like I have to try this ModernBcaa +

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the Fruit punch is still 16.71, but you can also get a kilo of Bulk Modern Bcaa's for 29.99! Grapple or Grape Bubblegum or Peach Punch

But, i feel like I have to try this ModernBcaa +
Ya the Kilo Bulk Modern BCAA's are great. That is what I have been taking for the longest time. Hard to beat that price per serving. The grape bubblegum is bomb :D