What type of innovative product do you want to see from PES?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about some good ol' Deer Antler? :D IGF-1, ooooh yeah!

cham

cham

Awards
Combustion? ;)

You mean the NEW Alpha T2? :D

My closet is still stocked up with the first version of AT2. With how well the stuff works, I loaded up the last time it went on sale. :biglaugh:
I just started using the first version last sunday along with OEP, erase, and the rest of the USPLABS lineup, hopefully there's another promo for PES

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A sleep product similar to IBE's X-Dream they used to put out. 2-Bromo-Melatonin, a nice percentage valerian root, and some 3-OH-Gaba, or something similar to this. Helped me relax and get to sleep fast and didnt feel any grogginess in the am.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Some type of badass nootropic/mood enhancing/euphoric/intense focus agent.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A sleep product similar to IBE's X-Dream they used to put out. 2-Bromo-Melatonin, a nice percentage valerian root, and some 3-OH-Gaba, or something similar to this. Helped me relax and get to sleep fast and didnt feel any grogginess in the am.
I actually do have a very cool sleep formula. I will have to bust the samples out again...its been about 2 years lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
AI style sample pack goodie bags? J/k :) :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Me n my wife both seem to have problems in this area.

Pounditz

Awards
Very strong GDA!!! Dose it up right, but with respect to the kidneys, etc. :)
Sleep aid comes in 2nd.

Pounditz

Awards
Forgot to add, I would really like to see a pure Anthocyanin supplement.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
make a product with 1,3 until it gets banned, then find some other designer drug/stimulant to replace (sorry im a stim junkie)

make a test booster maybe something w/erase/ldopa/daa (i think ppl would love that at a low price)

maybe a mood supp? kanna/kava/phenibut /kratom/ldopa/ whatever the hell else *not saying mix all these, just stating ingredients i like

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make a product with 1,3 until it gets banned, then find some other designer drug/stimulant to replace (sorry im a stim junkie)

make a test booster maybe something w/erase/ldopa/daa (i think ppl would love that at a low price)

maybe a mood supp? kanna/kava/phenibut /kratom/ldopa/ whatever the hell else *not saying mix all these, just stating ingredients i like
A mood supp would be cool...I have played with a new formulas and had a few I really liked

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of interest how many samples of things do you just have lying around?!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ptero has a cool antho product coming it looks like...no details on it yet can be released though. They have quality stuff

willib

Awards
  • Established
maybe you guys have someting new in the works that we haven't thought of yet. Protein with great flavor and mixes easily and no gastric issues.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A comprehensive Intra-workout product...I love Strive by Omega but it's always OOS

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A mood supp would be cool...I have played with a new formulas and had a few I really liked
Would be cool... Alphamine dramatically improved my mood and energy... If u could piggy back off that... Wed all be a bunch of happy, ripped, jacked dudes

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
How about a no stim preworkout/pump product (sorry if it has already been suggested) that can be stacked with enhanced or used when running alphamine. I already thought of the perfect name :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a no stim preworkout/pump product (sorry if it has already been suggested) that can be stacked with enhanced or used when running alphamine. I already thought of the perfect name :)
I am hoping for something innovative of this sort too. There are some ingredients I really like that fit this bill but am sure Coop and Josh are way ahead of me in cool things they could do with this. ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Let's hear it!

I am hoping for something innovative of this sort too. There are some ingredients I really like that fit this bill but am sure Coop and Josh are way ahead of me in cool things they could do with this. ;)
If we go this route, you're looking at a pathway that's never been used before!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like PES has ever followed?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See what did I say?? :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not talking about just a new ingredient. I'm talking about a totally new way to increase pumps, without altering NO ;).
We're listening... :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

willib

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't that be ideal,something PES would come up with

domore

Awards
Ergogens!! Something that works in an acute setting. Get on it you smarty pants

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A stim free variation of alphamine would be amazing for those of us too addicted to take a break from it but in dire need of a stim break.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A stim free variation of alphamine would be amazing for those of us too addicted to take a break from it but in dire need of a stim break.
I vote for a stimulant free fat burner as well.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
5a-hydroxy laxogenin! I think this compound has great promise if a company was able to obtain a quality source and market it in the correct dosages. I truly believe pes is a company that could do this.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
5a-hydroxy laxogenin! I think this compound has great promise if a company was able to obtain a quality source and market it in the correct dosages. I truly believe pes is a company that could do this.
this sounds awesome! I believe its already in some products, so its totally realistic

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stim free pre to stack with enhanced. TMG in it please.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App