• Oxodrol (IDS)

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • M-Drol (CEL)

Votes: 76 37.6%
  • Methyl-Vol (EST)

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Methyl Masterdrol (Legal Gear)

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Other (please post name and manufacturer)

Votes: 26 12.9%

• Total voters
travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
I've taken the original SD a few times and I can vouch that M-drol (currently taking it) is the exact same stuff as SD.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
this is going to get interesting now that there are so many rumors about M-drol, and "the lot number"

kidracer69

Awards
What is the deal with the lot number? I'm thinking of ordering from a1supplements

Also, is there a limit to how many cycles you can do of this? If my first cycle goes well I might stack up on 2-3 bottles.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Apparently there are a few that didn't respond to a batch of MDrol. I think the lot was something like 902710. Just to even it out quite a few people did gain from it. They retested that batch and apparently it came back 99% pure. Don't ask me ....ask CEL.

I have two bottles here but haven't tried it yet.

Time will tell.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks were your cycles roughly guys? I thought three weeks was the max really?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying seven weeks in total or three different cycles?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the DS was so nice, in the 12.5s. 25mg is the perfect dose I think

code082454

Banned
Awards
A buddy of mine well a customer of mine ran M drol for a 5 week cycle. Yes I do realize that superdrol should only be ran 3 weeks 4 max. Anyway he ran a 5 week cycle 10/20/30/30/30 and gained 21 lbs. with NO sides.

cmass

cmass

Awards
A buddy of mine well a customer of mine ran M drol for a 5 week cycle. Yes I do realize that superdrol should only be ran 3 weeks 4 max. Anyway he ran a 5 week cycle 10/20/30/30/30 and gained 21 lbs. with NO sides.
he may of had no sides during the cycle but superdrol is known for its delayed gyno very good cycle though my cousin ran the original and gained about 25lbs it was also his first cycle though

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
beautiful I ordered up 2 bottles of the CEL M-drol. i plan on running a cycle in the summer. I got some Torem on the way too for my lab rats PCT. Mutha is gettin huge. Had to start feeding him other rats.