• Oxodrol (IDS)

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • M-Drol (CEL)

Votes: 76 37.6%
  • Methyl-Vol (EST)

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Methyl Masterdrol (Legal Gear)

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Other (please post name and manufacturer)

Votes: 26 12.9%

• Total voters

grantr

Banned
Awards
Superdrol causes some pretty serious shutdown. My libido was up during the cycle but when I stopped the superdrol-that's when I knew I was shutdown. A high libido while on definetely doesn't mean that there's no shut down. Anyway, I used oxodrol by IDS. It was definetely effective. I know IDS has questionable ethics at best but their oxodrol works. It was a very clean on feeling. I loved it.
what did you gain?

grantr

Banned
Awards
What should I go with for my next cycle: dx-3 or oxevol?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone try superior nutraceuticals superdrol?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
what did you gain?
I gained about 6 clean pounds. I was only eating slightly above maintenance because I wanted lean gains and I didn't want a bunch of fat to deal with after the cycle. Rep max on bench went up by 30 lbs in 3 weeks. I also had considerable size and hardness increases in my arms. Probably would have went up even more if I'd have eaten more. It just sucks to have to come off eventually.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Tryed Masterdrol, good ****!! Stocked up on some bottles when it was $30!

molotov

Awards
works great, only clone i've tried - might try methyl-vol next go around
can you quick post your dosing, your PCT and whatever support supps you used?

Any negatives from the cycle??

thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
.........anyone try superior nutraceuticals s............
Anyone have any experience with this company or hear any feedback at all. They seem to have alot of products including some serious bulk powder(non hormone) like CEE 25KG $525.00. Any info would be good.

Mods, please delete this if its a problem, Im just looking for feedback on the company, thats all.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i still have not gotten a response regarding their SD.. however, ive heard they are a top notch company

maverick5

Awards
just ordered fast action s-drol last night. did research and its the same compound as superdrol. so well see what happens.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
I've used methyl-drol by serious nutrition solutions and it worked great... if you want a really good stack add Methyl-Plex (SNS)

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 11 of M-drol dosed @20mg with cals about 600 and have went from 198 to 213 with minimal fat.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Oh 3-4 weeks depending on how I feel and when the gains slow down.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I will. I have my old pics after a cycle of H50 when I weighed at 205 max. I went down to about 200 on average. I will take pics right at the end of this one also!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! thats a crazy gain for 11 days. is this ur first run with sd?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I need to start bulk ordering java lather soap for stretch marks lol. Yes I popped my superdrol cherry.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I doubt Ill get that without a too much fat gain. Ill update at the end of this week with whats going on. Im going to go with 30mg starting tomorrow morning.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report except for I'm seeing the strength go through the roof now. It seems the longer and harder I work the better the workout gets as if I'm not getting tired or weak. Weight is still sitting at 213.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
M drol from CEL seems to be edging out all the other products in this poll. M drol is cheaper than methyl dx3, does anyone here know if it is equivalent in effectiveness? If it is I'm willing to buy it instead.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i just ended dx3 its legit bro. have not tried m-drol but im going to next

romanreid

Awards
Bn

I used the BN product and was very happy... although I never

tried the REAL so I wouldnt know if there is a significant

difference:lol:

ROme

Blue Boogie

Awards
CEL all the way. It's true to label and the least expensive.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used Webber oxodrol 12. Very good gains, no noticable sides.

Methyldrol Xt, sns. Good gains, felt very tired.

Genetic edge, genetic SD. Very good gains, minimal sides. (i pulsed this one though) Genetic SD has been tested and given the thumbs up by Dr.D.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 11 of M-drol dosed @20mg with cals about 600 and have went from 198 to 213 with minimal fat.
this smells like bullsh!t, 600 calories a day and you would be disappearing, even if u are on gear and you are an endomorph

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
this smells like bullsh!t, 600 calories a day and you would be disappearing, even if u are on gear and you are an endomorph
Excuse my bullsh1t. Forgot to add a "0" to that. I had them at 6000cals, 600 carbs and about 300-400 protein a day for 3 weeks. Im now 3 weeks into PCT and I am currently at 211.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my bullsh1t. Forgot to add a "0" to that. I had them at 6000cals, 600 carbs and about 300-400 protein a day for 3 weeks. Im now 3 weeks into post cycle therapy and I am currently at 211.
Thats what i figured you meant, but after vidapreta said "WOW,600 calories a day are you bulking!!!" and you didnt catch it I thought that maybe it wasnt a typo. Anyways nice job sticking with the diet. You have been making some impressive gains over the last few months buddy, keep up the good work.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i figured you meant, but after vidapreta said "WOW,600 calories a day are you bulking!!!" and you didnt catch it I thought that maybe it wasnt a typo. Anyways nice job sticking with the diet. You have been making some impressive gains over the last few months buddy, keep up the good work.
LOL didnt even think twice about it being wrong. I would die if I at 600 cals in a day. Its amazing how much I'm eating just to keep what Ive got now and since I'm having to consume so much I'm having to watch what I eat now:pizza: :hot: :donut: Reps to ya!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't sure whether he got that or not, so I decided to drop it.(I was only joking around anyway I knew he had to have meant 6000 or something).

ant228

ant228

Awards
test vs s-drol

I guarentee it is the real stuff!

Those who poo poo superdrol so much don't realize how effective it is. I found 3 weeks @ 30mgs a day as effective as a six week cycle of test @ 500 mgs/weekly.

Too bad the shutdown was worse than test though.

My wife complained at me not to use it anymore, since I basically ignored her for around 2 weeks after using it.
Hmm I have to say that in my experience, 500mg/wk of test cyp was far more effective than SD. That being said, I have to admit that when I was doing the SD, it was my first real cycle of anything, and my diet was not correct. I simply was not getting enough fats and carbs... I used EST methyl-vol and I did manage to gain about 11lbs on it. Oh and the shutdown was absolutely horrible, I had no idea what I was getting into on that one! While on SD my sex drive was incredible I mean I was just always horny, period. And after, bam! my **** was pretty much useless for a month... it really scared me. Pct was Novadex XT, which was not good enough to offset the crash. I also had mild sides from the SD: slight gyno (itchy, sensitive nips), was very lethargic (diet mat have contributed to that). Fast forward a couple years and I did my first cycle of test cypionate @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I was the largest I'd ever been and got up to 190 which is huge considering I was 153 when I first started training 3 years ago. Mass, strengh, energy was all far beyond what I experienced on the SD, but there was a lot of bloating, and the muscle was not as lean or hard. Also by the time I was on test I had learned so much more about everything from diet to rest to training to PCT that I'm sure it had alot to do with the gains as well. All in all I don't think one can say SD = test or is better/worse; they are apples and oranges IMO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I have to say that in my experience, 500mg/wk of test cyp was far more effective than superdrol. That being said, I have to admit that when I was doing the SD, it was my first real cycle of anything, and my diet was not correct. I simply was not getting enough fats and carbs... I used EST methyl-vol and I did manage to gain about 11lbs on it. Oh and the shutdown was absolutely horrible, I had no idea what I was getting into on that one! While on SD my sex drive was incredible I mean I was just always horny, period. And after, bam! my **** was pretty much useless for a month... it really scared me. post cycle therapy was Novadex XT, which was not good enough to offset the crash. I also had mild sides from the SD: slight gyno (itchy, sensitive nips), was very lethargic (diet mat have contributed to that). Fast forward a couple years and I did my first cycle of test cypionate @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I was the largest I'd ever been and got up to 190 which is huge considering I was 153 when I first started training 3 years ago. Mass, strengh, energy was all far beyond what I experienced on the SD, but there was a lot of bloating, and the muscle was not as lean or hard. Also by the time I was on test I had learned so much more about everything from diet to rest to training to PCT that I'm sure it had alot to do with the gains as well. All in all I don't think one can say SD = test or is better/worse; they are apples and oranges IMO.
the two are too different to compare...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on day 8 of MDrol and Fura and I am up 7 lbs, very minimal fat. Planning on running the fura for the full month and will wait and see on the mdrol either 3-4 weeks. Once the month is over I am hitting Havoc for a month.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do bro, I am thrilled so far. It is very subtle in appearance but my wife has even commented to me on the results

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
just started my pplex/mdrol stack by CEL, i've heard these are pretty much the best clones so we'll see how they workout...:bb3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will like the mdrol. The only thing I will tell you to be aware of is lethargy. At least it has been an issue for me. THe gains are stupendous however

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
I think you will like the mdrol. The only thing I will tell you to be aware of is lethargy. At least it has been an issue for me. THe gains are stupendous however
yeah thats what i hear...hopefully the gains are good, i ran phera standalone last year and gained a good ten pounds from it, i'm hoping for around 15 after this bad boy

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
u should def hit 15. have everything in check and train like a ma****a

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I still have the original AX SD. used about 10 from one bottle and hated it.

if anyone is interested...

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Day 6 of CEL M-Drol right now. My weight is up about 3-4 pounds so far. I should notice more strength gains in Week 2 @ 20mg.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i actually didnt notice strength gain til the end of wk 2. the 3rd week is fukn awesome tho