Day 9 on SD Matrix (superdrol clone apparently) No gains..

beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
Okay so I'm on day nine and diet and training are in check.

When I took Hdrol last year it kicked in around week three and the strength gains were crazy and I added a good 7lbs of muscle also

I chose superdrol this time because it was apparently a lot stronger than Hdrol and the results were meant to be quicker and more extreme.

They say on superdrol cycles should usually last 3 weeks so I'm almost halfway through the cycle and have felt nothing. Strength has maybe increased 2lbs on some lifts but I put that down to the placebo affect not the tablets working.

Has anybody else had this same problem? Thanks

ds14x

Awards
SD for only 3 weeks? Why so short ? I've ran a couple 40mg daily for 6 weeks no issues, didn't get blood work but I don't see why anyone wouldn't go past 3 weeks

ds14x

Awards
2 weeks in id say you really feel it some say after a week but everyone responds differently but after 2 I definitely did

njt11

Awards
SD for only 3 weeks? Why so short ? I've ran a couple 40mg daily for 6 weeks no issues, didn't get blood work but I don't see why anyone wouldn't go past 3 weeks
You are nuts bro.

ds14x

Awards
Maybe it's just me but I get no sides from SD, tired once I a while but never enough to want any PWO

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks in id say you really feel it some say after a week but everyone responds differently but after 2 I definitely did
Then your sd was something else or severely underdosed

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so I'm on day nine and diet and training are in check.

When I took Hdrol last year it kicked in around week three and the strength gains were crazy and I added a good 7lbs of muscle also

I chose superdrol this time because it was apparently a lot stronger than Hdrol and the results were meant to be quicker and more extreme.

They say on superdrol cycles should usually last 3 weeks so I'm almost halfway through the cycle and have felt nothing. Strength has maybe increased 2lbs on some lifts but I put that down to the placebo affect not the tablets working.

Has anybody else had this same problem? Thanks
Well, I think you've answered the question in your other thread.
If you're r running 30mg an not seeing much by day 3-5, you've been dupped

ds14x

Awards
My SD is just fine thanks for the feedback though. And who makes this SD matrix you have ?

jaylongjohn

Awards
I found an Sd matrix online which is supposedly is a super drol clone and then googled the chemical name they have the bottle and came across an article saying it's not a real prohormone would post link or screenshot but I cannot post neither due to not having enough posts. Did you search the chemical name before you bought it?

beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
Yea I searched the name of the chemical and it's not the same chemical they use for methdrol which is also meant to be a superdrol clone. It says it contains superdrol on the bottle though at 12mgs per capsule. Starting to think it's a load of rubbish though. I'll give it one more week and keep you updated to see if things change

jaylongjohn

Awards
I'm finding mixed reviews but it seems this brand is the only one producing this prohormone/ds. I wouldn't have thrown the dice on this but since you have it might as well keeping running it for another week and see if you notice anything.

ds14x

Awards
From prohormonedb

2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol

I'm not sure what the scoop is here, but indications are this isn't a real compound.

Accorind to HenryV, who's got a pretty powerful reputation around the prohormone forums for knowing what the hell he's talking about:

"That's the one thing that's definitely not in it, since it can't exist."

It's pretty damn close to 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol which is a Superdrol clone.

It's it a nomenclature error? Intentional misleading on the part of the company? Either case leads me to ask:

Do you want to take supplements from a company that can't even print a label correctly?

Do you want to take supplements from a company that is intentionally misleading customers as to its ingredients?

I don't knwo about you, but my answer to both of these is "no".

beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
Do I want big muscles and to be swimming in *****? Yes

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ds14x

Awards
I still like to think there's a benefit to giving it 2 weeks before saying its bunk, but this is paradoxical because who knows if it's another nomenclature for SD or misprint or bunk

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't another nomenclature for sd that's for sure!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
From prohormonedb

2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol

I'm not sure what the scoop is here, but indications are this isn't a real compound.

Accorind to HenryV, who's got a pretty powerful reputation around the prohormone forums for knowing what the hell he's talking about:

"That's the one thing that's definitely not in it, since it can't exist."

It's pretty damn close to 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol which is a Superdrol clone.

It's it a nomenclature error? Intentional misleading on the part of the company? Either case leads me to ask:

Do you want to take supplements from a company that can't even print a label correctly?

Do you want to take supplements from a company that is intentionally misleading customers as to its ingredients?

I don't knwo about you, but my answer to both of these is "no".

"4-diene". A diene has two double bonds; it would have to be something like a 1,4-diene, or a 4,9(10)-diene. If it was a 1,4-diene it wouldn't have an axial 2-methyl group;

They made the nomenclature up to deliberately hide the contents.

you missed that

ds14x

Awards
I copied and pasted from my phone, but thanks for the correction I guess ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I copied and pasted from my phone, but thanks for the correction I guess ?
Your first error is getting info from phd
They've taken pieces of hen's op an made it misleading as they probably didn't understand what he was talking about.
But now you know :thumbsup:
Also, sd is 5a reduced, this is listed as 4-ene, on top of a being an un known other ene group.

ds14x

Awards
Ah I did not know this, good to know I've enjoyed that site

Mother

Awards
My 32 year old son took SD Matrix for two weeks only and is now in hospital with severe jaundice and liver failure!!!!!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My 32 year old son took SD Matrix for two weeks only and is now in hospital with severe jaundice and liver failure!!!!!!!
Sure