Is SD matrix Superdrol? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
Hello I just bought a bottle of SD Matrix by Generation which says on the bottle it contains 12mg of Superdrol per tab.

The ingredients are 2a, 17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one, 17b-ol

I've researched this product a lot and heard people say its an M1T clone and also a clone of the old Tren Bomb. I don't want to take either of these compounds if I can help it.

Would the supplement company be allowed to lie on the bottle by saying it contains Superdrol if it actually doesn't?

I'm 28 years old and have pro hormone and steroid experience and have my PCT and Serms at hand.

Really need some advice on this please. Thanks

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Well since its an illegal product and not regulated of course they can lie. Same way a drug dealer can sell you flour and say its cocaine lol.

beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
I live in England and bought it legally at the health store

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello I just bought a bottle of SD Matrix by Generation which says on the bottle it contains 12mg of Superdrol per tab.

The ingredients are 2a, 17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one, 17b-ol

I've researched this product a lot and heard people say its an M1T clone and also a clone of the old Tren Bomb. I don't want to take either of these compounds if I can help it.

Would the supplement company be allowed to lie on the bottle by saying it contains Superdrol if it actually doesn't?

I'm 28 years old and have pro hormone and steroid experience and have my PCT and Serms at hand.

Really need some advice on this please. Thanks
This is all I could find:
2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-0l*is a pro hormone based on the steroid Masteron. It has an additional methyl group attached to the 17th carbon position and is considered to be a cross between masteron and anavar and as such it is virtually impossible for it to convert to estrogen within the body. Another characteristic that makes 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-0l so awesome is that it is up to 800% more anabolic than other pro hormones and significantly less androgenic!

Sounds pretty bad a$$ to me!

beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
Thanks for the response but that describtion sounds a bit like a sales pitch rather than unbiased information.

And haha Yea this health store is pretty hardcore

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the response but that describtion sounds a bit like a sales pitch rather than unbiased information.

And haha Yea this health store is pretty hardcore
Its not sd so it at least answers your question. Send it to me and I will tell you if it's any good. I always have room for more anabolics in my cycle.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judging by Yates description it sure sounds like SD (basically a methylated masteron)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
More than likely yet another nomenclature for SD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than likely yet another nomenclature for SD.
Probably, different than all the standard sd nomenclatures I was able to look up but is very similar. Seems 2 different companies make a product with this compound in it.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
beddy1987

beddy1987

Awards
Sure. I'll keep you updated on my progress and side effects if any.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm not sure what the scoop is here, but indications are this isn't a real compound. From research I've gathered through multiple forums it's similar in structure to Superdrol but has no meaning behind it, therefore it's a useless compound...

*I dont know what the 17b-0l part is, and rest is slightly different aswell, this could be enough to render it useless, and is often the case

Superdrol is 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-andros-3-one

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One look at the nomenclature and you can tell it is bull ****.

Superdrol is 5a reduced

Di ene isn't listed.

If it's a matrix it's possible they've combined the nomenclature of two compounds.

Who knows what's in it as the nomenclature is a crock of ****.

Hopefully it was cheap an has something legit in it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what the scoop is here, but indications are this isn't a real compound. From research I've gathered through multiple forums it's similar in structure to Superdrol but has no meaning behind it, therefore it's a useless compound...

*I dont know what the 17b-0l part is, and rest is slightly different aswell, this could be enough to render it useless, and is often the case

Superdrol is 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-andros-3-one
You're missing the 17b-ol on superdrol my friend.

kristinapls

Awards
not trying to hijack, but i just went and found my bottle of fusion's methdrol, which is supposed to be a proper superdrol clone and it's listed as:

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one...missing the 17b-ol

is this superdrol or something else? i have taken it a few times as a pwo and definitely got the nasty cramping and pumps

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Believe it or not, 98% of companies selling pro hormones and oral steroids know nothing about them. At least the technical stuff.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Believe it or not, 98% of companies selling pro hormones and oral steroids know nothing about them. At least the technical stuff.
I agree. I just got myself an order of prohormones, and it's stupid because all the good ph's are banned so might as well just get some safer steroids.. I have 180+ supply of methylstenbolone and decided to lock it up in my safe and now I'm waiting for Sustanon, Deca, and 100 tabs of anadrol at 50mg apiece. :) I figured I'm breaking the law anyway, so I'm going the real route. A 12-16week cycle .

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I also ordered nolva in tabs instead of liquid for a first time.. lol. Lets see if I have any issues with customs on this giant order (cost me 1464.00) I got some dbol and 13vials of test to. So that's why it's so expensive. I'm on top of things with tracking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.