What State Do You Live In? ANDRAULIC STATE! (Sponsored)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Traing days i.e M-T-W-T-F sat & saun Off? just wanted a feel to what you do:)

I know, at times I sipped one sccop through out the day and then 1 pre, and then on some days I would dose 2 pre depending on what I was working out. I dotn hit the gym till about midnight so that worked out great for me..what time do you hit the gym? you can try it out, then go back to dosing it all pre. If you work out later in the day it might work out better.;)

Yes AS will cause a little numbing to the mouth, I call it 25lbs of whoop ass in a 5lb bag:) hahaha when I mix it with allot of water i do not have this problem though..

on another note great log and detail so far, Very impressed with what your doing here.

Also PM your info again..:)
Thanks Lifter, So far I like it. I usually lift around 2:30 or 3:00 pm. It really depends what days everything falls on but like I said I work
-Legs
-Chest
-Back and Bi
-Shoulder and Tri
-Off

In those days I will factor in cardio and abs throughout the week.

PM coming.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work. That's how I am going to dose it.
Great minds think alike :) I was laying in bed last night thinking about the miracles of life and wondered if I should dose it that way lol.
Rosie is including this into a cutting stack also, so her way of dosing will be different, using this as a standalone, i would dose it all pre, but again this depends on the time..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie is including this into a cutting stack also, so her way of dosing will be different, using this as a standalone, i would dose it all pre, but again this depends on the time..
Ok I will dose it all pre. Question? I read on the back not to take a protein shake an hour after dosing AS. Does this include BCAA?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will dose it all pre. Question? I read on the back not to take a protein shake an hour after dosing AS. Does this include BCAA?

taking bcaa's is fine, matter of fact I mix mine with bc+eaa's:), by the time you dose AS "Pre" and when you get done lifting should well over an hour anyways..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taking bcaa's is fine, matter of fact I mix mine with bc+eaa's:), by the time you dose AS "Pre" and when you get done lifting should well over an hour anyways..
Well I sip BCAA intra since I am cutting.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Legs
Light Leg Extensions
(As a warmup)
Squats
135 Warmup
225X10
275X5
315X3
Bulgarian Split Squat
105X5
105X5
35lb Dumbells In Both Hands X 10 each leg.
Laying Leg Curls
110X6
110X6
110X5
Seated Calve Raises
270X12
270X10 ( Feet Faced Outward)
270X10 (Feet Faced Inward)
Nordic Curls
Afterwards I just burnt out on bodyweight calve raises.

Diet

Upon Waking
1 Scoop Scivation Whey Protein ( CHOCOLATE WHEY!!!!)
Breakfast
~1/2 Cup Oats with 1.5 tbsp of natty peanutbutter mixed in, skim milk and multivitamin
Preworkout
Dosed 2 scoops -AS- 30 minutes before and sipped up until workout
Postworkout
Sipped Xtend
Hamburger on Whole Wheat Bun
Still sipping on Xtend
Afternoon Meal
Xtend lol ( not hungry )
Supper
2 eggs and 3 strips turkey bacon
Night Time Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Thoughts
Legs were up for today. I took 2 scoops and sipped 30 minutes before my work out up until my workout. During my workout I was blasting through it but I felt bloated and semi-gassy. I think this might be due to the fact that I didnt really eat much before taking my -AS-. My legs felt pretty full throughout my workout and even my arms were showing some vascularity. The Cherry-Limeade powder takes care of any bad tastes associated with -AS- and it is reasonable that -AS- tastes semi-bad because it has so much good stuff in it. I would imagine its hard to mask all that. I think LG can revamp it tho and make it taste much better. Last night I got a lot of good rest on my day off. Got about ten hours of sleep lol ( a little overkill) but I hadn't gotten good sleep the last two days so it was much needed. Tomorrow I will be doing Chest and I can't wait to see how I blast through it.

Quads Before Workout

Calves Before Workout

Quads After Workout

Calves After Workout

I know I am white no need to make fun of the pasty boy.
Hopefully you can see some difference.

Music of the Day: Madball

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Catching up the protocol discussions you guys are having... since I'll be running this as stand alone I will take 1 scoop before wo and sometime later bump this to 2 scoops... I usually consume a scoop of protein with my pre wo drink, any issues in continuing doing so?

Nice updates Joe your log is looking really super!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Catching up the protocol discussions you guys are having... since I'll be running this as stand alone I will take 1 scoop before wo and sometime later bump this to 2 scoops... I usually consume a scoop of protein with my pre wo drink, any issues in continuing doing so?

Thanks man, I think its really up to you. I would talk to Lifter about it. I would dose your protein before taking the -AS- or maybe just taking BCAA's. On the back of the jug it says not to take any protein an hour after you take -AS-. Not sure why but thats what it says. I asked Lifter if I could take BCAA's after taking it and he said I could so....Have you gotten yours yet?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vascularity in calves was definitely noteworthy in the afterpicture.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I think its really up to you. I would talk to Lifter about it. I would dose your protein before taking the -AS- or maybe just taking BCAA's. On the back of the jug it says not to take any protein an hour after you take -AS-. Not sure why but thats what it says. I asked Lifter if I could take BCAA's after taking it and he said I could so....Have you gotten yours yet?
Not taking any protein with in an hour of taking AS is not an issue since my workouts are longer than that, I'd be more interesting in know knowing if taken with a scoop of protein it will diminish any effects, I consume one scoop since I workout around 5am I want to have protein before working out... perhaps Lifter can chime in on that!

Ohh, and yes I got something delivered today :banana:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal, were you able to use it...or are you waiting till tomorrow??

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would take the protein 90-60min pre workout, and the AS 30min pre. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I did not use it yet, tonight I have a late work night I will not get out till 2am or so, I dont plan to workout tomorrow b/c its my day off plans I'll be tired from the late night, I dont see any benefit in start taking it if I'm not working out, hope to feel it in the gym!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would take the protein 90-60min pre workout, and the AS 30min pre. :)
would that apply if you're already in an empty stomach? In my case around 4:30am, thats when I have my scoop of protein before workout!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Very thorough log man, that's cool. Also, great company support as well. Luckily, you don't have white carpet, or I wouldn't have been able to see your legs!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very thorough log man, that's cool. Also, great company support as well. Luckily, you don't have white carpet, or I wouldn't have been able to see your legs!!
Thanks subweevil, trying to provide a good log :). Dont make fun of my pasty-ness

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Different proteins, having different digestion rates. You don’t want it to hinder with the absorption of the AS. Like Craig said, I would take the protein about 90 mins pre, then dose the AS 30 mins pre if your taking a protein shake prior..:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah protein and oats : )

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro sorry i aint been around things are very hectic for me right now working on moving in little over a month so gotta alot of things on my plate....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro sorry i aint been around things are very hectic for me right now working on moving in little over a month so gotta alot of things on my plate....
its all good I was just wanting to post your link in my log and see how you liked it :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chest
Flat BB Bench
135 Warmup
245X4
245X4
225X6
205X9
Incline DB Bench
95X4
95X3 ( Bad Start)
85X7
85X5
Cable Fly
70lbs Each Arm X 9
80lbs Each Arm X 8
80lbs Each Arm X 6
Isolated Cable Crossover
40X10X3
Pushups
2 sets until failure
Cardio
10 minutes on bike-burnt 129 calories

Diet
Upon Waking
1 scoop Scivation Chocolate Whey
Breakfast
~1/2 cup oats with 1 tbsp of natty peanut butter stirred in, skim milk, Multivitamin
Lunch
2 eggs
Pre-workout
turkey sandwhich on 1 slice oat bran bread
dosed -AS- before hand and added some orange flavoring.
Intra-workout
Water
Post workout
2 scoops xtend
apple sauce unsweetened
Dinner
Chicken and Spinach. 2 Fish oil caps
Night Time Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Thoughts

Today I woke up not sore at all from my leg workout. I am not sure if recovery is increasing or if I just didnt put in enough work. Libido was way up last night! Today I pre-mixed my -AS- and sat it in the fridge...Not only does this dissolve it better it also makes it cold which in my opinion makes it taste better. I also added orange flavoring this time instead of cherry-limeade which was good. Felt some pretty intense Beta Alanine tingles pre-workout and during my workout I felt pretty good endurance. All in all a pretty strong workout. Muscle are feeling pretty full today. My chest is pretty pumped and hard. I was not able to take a before picture of my chest, but I did take an after. Dosing it at two scoops makes alot of drink lol. Sometimes I just force it down.

After Chest Workout Picture

Song of the Day
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01RfKSce_cA"]YouTube - Life In Your Way - Salty Grave[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like things are starting to kick in and go to high gear! It does do the trick by leaving it to chill in the fridge, cant complain with libido either:), any concerns or anything to date? your log is kicking butt man! seriously

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like things are starting to kick in and go to high gear! It does do the trick by leaving it to chill in the fridge, cant complain with libido either:), any concerns or anything to date? your log is kicking butt man! seriously
Concerns: The amount of stuff my Kidneys is having to filter.
My solution- trying to really increase my water intake.

Today my left testicle is a little tender lol. Not sure what gives on that but maybe its cranking out some Test. haha

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
How much water do you consume per day? you should try to get at least a gallon... a good rule of thumb is one once per pound!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much water do you consume per day? you should try to get at least a gallon... a good rule of thumb is one once per pound!
You know, I couldnt put a guess on the water I intake but its definitely a good amount. I am constantly taking trips to refill my glass. Pee alot too!

I would get a gallon jug and just keep water in it, but I am not so sure my mom would enjoy that taking up more space in the fridge haha. Oh the joys of being back at home for the summer.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good updates man, and very thorough log!! Man, 80lbs per arm of cable flyes, that's tough bud!! I felt like the man when I got 45lbs on incline flyes for reps, now, not feeling so much like the man, more like a mouse.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good updates man, and very thorough log!! Man, 80lbs per arm of cable flyes, that's tough bud!! I felt like the man when I got 45lbs on incline flyes for reps, now, not feeling so much like the man, more like a mouse.
Thanks bro, Yeah were talking standing cable flys tho.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
That's still crazy impressive to me. Nice job!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good workout man keep tearin it up...I am glad to see this increases libido hahahaah my wife and I have the whole house to ourselves lol the kids are at the grandparents lol......:006:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout man keep tearin it up...I am glad to see this increases libido hahahaah my wife and I have the whole house to ourselves lol the kids are at the grandparents lol......:006:
Uh Oh! lol When the children are away....the parents will play!!!!:006:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah.enjoy it while ya can :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what your saying about the pumps man, I get sick pumps when Im dosing AS...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick nasty freak pumpz.......lol. I dont get a real stimmed out feeling on this either which is nice for a preworkout.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick nasty freak pumpz.......lol. I dont get a real stimmed out feeling on this either which is nice for a preworkout.
I didnt want to sat this!, AS dosnt give you the jitter stim wacked out feeling, its a nice, im getting mad focused to go kill some weights, then the pumps and the veins just blow up.. my fore arm, my veins just explode:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
AS has a good balance of ingredients for not giving any jitters I really did not feel any on the first dose which is when it would be most obvious!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AS has a good balance of ingredients for not giving any jitters I really did not feel any on the first dose which is when it would be most obvious!
Same here, today is Back and Bi, MY FAVORITE DAY!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, they picked the right guy. Very detailed, nice.

Impressive weights, I can't see the pics but I bet you look good (total homo).

Keep it up man, I might have to give this a whirl in the near future.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log so far, they picked the right guy. Very detailed, nice.

Impressive weights, I can't see the pics but I bet you look good (total homo).

Keep it up man, I might have to give this a whirl in the near future.
Thanks MrBigPR, I am glad your following. I think I am gonna taking a break on the deadlifts today and just do some weighted hyperextensions then resume deadlifts next week.

Hopefully my final review will help you in your decisions :wave2:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No prob man! Just keep posting your diet and you should be set on everything. The detail is awesome and to the point.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks MrBigPR, I am glad your following. I think I am gonna taking a break on the deadlifts today and just do some weighted hyperextensions then resume deadlifts next week.

Hopefully my final review will help you in your decisions :wave2:
I always do weighted hyperextensions using a 25lbs plate at the beginning of my back workout days... it really helps tighten up my lower back!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Back and Biceps
Pullups
BWX10
45+BWX4
45+BWX4
25+BWX6
WG BWX4
Cable Row
225X9
225X9
240X5
One Arm DB Row
100X9 Each Arm
100X9 Each Arm
100X9 Each Arm
Standing Lat Cable Pull Down
130X13
140X11---Drop 70X12
140X11---Drop 70X14
Hyper Extensions
BWX12
45+BWX6
45+BWX5
BWX12
Preachin Curls!
45lb DBX5---Drop to EZ 45X13
45lb DBX5---Drop to EZ 45X10
45lb DBX5---Drop to EZ 45X10
Iso Cable Hammer Curl
40X10 Each Arm
50X7 Each Arm
50X7 Each Arm

Diet
Upon Waking
1 Scoop Whey Protein
Breakfast
~1/2 Oats with natty pb stirred in, Skim milk, multi-vitamin
Lunch
2 pieces whole wheat bread with ~3-4oz. of Turkey
Pre-Workout
Dosed 2 scoops -AS- 30 minutes before workout and sipped through it.
Post Workout
unsweetened apple sauce
~2-3oz. Turkey
2 scoops Xtend
Supper
Chicken Breast
Night Time Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Thoughts
Today was a good workout. Muscles felt really pumped, vascularity was alright. Libido was pretty normal, chest was not sore much at all so recovery is good. Mixed 2 scoops -AS- before workout and sat it in the fridge before hand. Everything was dissolved and there were no problems there. Focus was pretty good throughout my workout. The next couple of days might be hit or miss. I will be out of town for a couple days for a wedding. I am gonna try to workout tomorrow but at the most I might be taking a 3 day break. I will continue to dose -AS- once a day if I dont work out. Diet will try to be as clean as possible. I apologize to LG for skippin out a few days if I do. I will update as the time comes!

Back Before Workout

Bicep Before Workout

Back After Workout

Bicep After Workout

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I agree never had any jitters it was nice....:006:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[ The next couple of days might be hit or miss. I will be out of town for a couple days for a wedding. I am gonna try to workout tomorrow but at the most I might be taking a 3 day break. I will continue to dose -AS- once a day if I dont work out. Diet will try to be as clean as possible. I apologize to LG for skippin out a few days if I do. I will update as the time comes!​
nice work out man! about the wedding, its all good bro, enjoy your self there, spike the wedding punch with a little AS:lol:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna try to find a gym and my diet will be clean unless they have real bad food at the wedding. Thanks guys!

Oh and yeah the workout was pretty good!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna try to find a gym and my diet will be clean unless they have real bad food at the wedding. Thanks guys!

Oh and yeah the workout was pretty good!

Weddings = Great food and hot chicks! bottom line:)