What State Do You Live In? ANDRAULIC STATE! (Sponsored)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
This was one solid log bud, thanks for loggin it for all to see!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
kudos to your full time photographer too.... who was taking all your pics? there was a lot of them!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been very detailed. Was this your first sponsored log? If so, that is particularly impressive, the quality you provided. Well done.
This was my second sponsored log. Thanks Resolve glad you could make it along!

kudos to your full time photographer too.... who was taking all your pics? there was a lot of them!
Um I took about 90% of pictures with the self timer feature, my brother took about the other 10%

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
ic, nice feature... you got good at timing it.... I thought there was someone behind the camera on those pics!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW IS UP ON POST #2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I ran two scoops @ 30 days...

Would I Purchase Anadraulic State? YES
Would I Recommend Anadraulic State? YES

...I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something a bit more than just your average pre-workout. Its got a nice ingredient profile ...
Curious as to how you got 30 days use out of a 30 serving container dosed at 2 servings a day?

The other comments say it all, really :thumbsup:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow that review is huge. You're back leaned out enormously too. Now that I figured out that it was SV2+AS at the same time that was making me nauseous, I have to agree that the taste is the only drawback. It's not bad, just unusual.

Again, I am sincerely impressed with this log man. Your updates after each workout were fantastic.

And I have to admit I feel warm and fuzzy to be included in the "Special Thanks" list! :dance2:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to how you got 30 days use out of a 30 serving container dosed at 2 servings a day?

The other comments say it all, really :thumbsup:
He received two tubs I think :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I received two tubs to run at 2 scoops for 30 days.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow that review is huge. You're back leaned out enormously too. Now that I figured out that it was SV2+AS at the same time that was making me nauseous, I have to agree that the taste is the only drawback. It's not bad, just unusual.

Again, I am sincerely impressed with this log man. Your updates after each workout were fantastic.

And I have to admit I feel warm and fuzzy to be included in the "Special Thanks" list! :dance2:
Haha yeah its a bit big. It does look like its leaned out pretty good. The taste seemed to have gotten better as it went along.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I told him to add you :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Joe~.. Tremendous review on the product.. I will also add, he was very skeptical about this product. We had pm’d back and forth, and he told me he’s giving an honest review, if the product sucks he’s going to state it in his log. I assured him that’s what were looking for, we don’t pick folks who are going to run BS logs about our products, state what you feel about it, and it’s in his court. It’s very rare to see a log like yours, dedication was over 100%! I personally say Thank you:thumbsup:

And yes we sent him 2 tubs, we wanted to see it ran at full dose if he agree'd for 30 days.:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Joe~.. Tremendous review on the product.. I will also add, he was very skeptical about this product. We had pm’d back and forth, and he told me he’s giving an honest review, if the product sucks he’s going to state it in his log. I assured him that’s what were looking for, we don’t pick folks who are going to run BS logs about our products, state what you feel about it, and it’s in his court. It’s very rare to see a log like yours, dedication was over 100%! I personally say Thank you:thumbsup:

And yes we sent him 2 tubs, we wanted to see it ran at full dose if he agree'd for 30 days.:)
the quality of the log he ran deserved 2 tubs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem LG33, I felt like it was a good product so I gave it a good review. I appreciate you guys picking me to log it, I look forward to perhaps logging again for you guys.

the quality of the log he ran deserved 2 tubs.
Thanks Craig!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No problem LG33, I felt like it was a good product so I gave it a good review. I appreciate you guys picking me to log it, I look forward to perhaps logging again for you guys.

Thanks Craig!
You will certainly have an advantage in future applications to log for us ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established