What State Do You Live In? ANDRAULIC STATE! (Sponsored)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam you got this fast! when did you say your starting? and at what dose?
Haha I am a ninja too! Gonna start tomorrow. Ill let you know what dosing protocol I will use. most likely two scoops. Maybe one then bump to two who knows :)

Any recommendations?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I am a ninja too! Gonna start tomorrow. Ill let you know what dosing protocol I will use. most likely two scoops. Maybe one then bump to two who knows :)

Nice, I like your way of thinking!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your recommendation?
I would start at atleast 1 scoop pre and go from there, about 30-40 mins pre work out... this was my best dosing time, i had extreme focus and it really put me in the zone, few days later m( 4-5) I kicked it up to 2 scoops. I never had a stomach problem, I always had a little something in me, but I did use it fasted once, and will nto do it again due to its potency

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start at atleast 1 scoop pre and go from there, about 30-40 mins pre work out... this was my best dosing time, i had extreme focus and it really put me in the zone, few days later m( 4-5) I kicked it up to 2 scoops. I never had a stomach problem, I always had a little something in me, but I did use it fasted once, and will nto do it again due to its potency
Alright for the first 4 days Ill dose at one scoop then bump to two after that. giving me 17 total servings. 4 single dosed servings plus 13 two scoop servings.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But hey if you feel you need and can go to 2 in the first week, by all means its in the serving size:) I'd like to see your results on 2 scoops, for a 30 day run:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But hey if you feel you need and can go to 2 in the first week, by all means its in the serving size:) I'd like to see your results on 2 scoops, for a 30 day run:)
I wouldn't be able to run it for 30 days at 2 scoops.

Serving Size= 1 scoop.
Number of Servings per container=30

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
read my sig ;)
Its ok haha. So I could either take it 15 days which would be a short log, or 17 (1 scoop a day for 4 days then 2 scoops for 13 days) or 1 scoop a day for 30 days.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its ok haha. So I could either take it 15 days which would be a short log, or 17 (1 scoop a day for 4 days then 2 scoops for 13 days) or 1 scoop a day for 30 days.
, If you feel fine on 2 scoops, I'll take care of a 30 day run:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc, whats your workout routine like? what times of the day do you workout? just curious!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbdizzled for the adraulicizzle, growizzle fightbackhxcshizzle.

I am in.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here it is!

That scoop is huge. 2 scoops is a ton of powder.

BACK AND BI's
Pullups
5XBW
5XBW+45
5XBW+45
6XBW+35
7XBW+25

Deadz

135X10
225X10
325X10
405X3
325X10

Cable Rows
220X10
220X8
220X9

T-bar Row

Bar+55lbsX8
Bar+55lbsX7
Bar+55lbsX7-----15 deep breaths then Bar 55lbsX5

Standing Lat Pull Downs
120X13
120X12
130X9----drop 70X12

DB Preacher Curl
45X5 each arm
45X4 each arm + 1 negative each arm
35X6 each arm + 1 negative each arm
25X8 each arm + 1 negative each arm

Dumbell Hammer Curl
40X5 each arm
40X4 each arm----drop 20X13 each arm
40X4 each arm----drop 20X11 each arm

Diet

Upon Waking
1 scoop whey protein
Breakfast
~1/2 cup oatmeal with 1.5 tbsp natty peanut butter stirred in with skim milk, Multi Vitamin
Mid morning
~2.5 ounces turkey meat
Lunch
1 Turkey Taco on Spinach Tortilla ( 2 EFA Caps)
Pre-workout
Whole Wheat Bread
Dosed Andraulic State 30 minutes pre-workout
Intra-workout
2 scoops Xtend
Post Workout
1 Turkey Taco on Spinach Tortilla
Supper
2 turkey patties + 2 efa caps
Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Thoughts

Today's work out went well. I dosed 2 scoops Andraulic State before my workout. My focus was awesome and my endurance was good.

Taste- Whew this stuff is hard on the taste . Thinking about putting something in there to flavor it. I don't really rate on number scale anymore because everyones opinion is different on a 1-10 scale. It tasted kind of like fruit punch with cough syrup.

Mixability-Didnt mix too well. 2 scoops in 15 oz. of water. I am going to add more water tomorrow. Some grit would gather at the bottom after shaking.

Effectiveness-Vascularity wasn't any greater per say, however the pumps were great. My muscles constantly felt full. Endurance was A+ and so was focus.

Look of Andraulic State Upon Mixing

Does not look like fruit punch lol. Looks kinda like chocolate milk with foam at the top.

Pictures Before Pump

Back

Forearm

Pictures After Pump

Back

Forearm

Meal of the day
Turkey Taco

Bicep Pump

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome first update man! Awesome pictures as well, and agree, the taste certainly takes some getting used to. I do hear that LG is working on re-flavoring this beast.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One hell of a first post !, AS is packed! with ingredients, so you will have it and it will settle to the bottom, its just the nature of the mixture, just shake it prior to drinking it, I would use 20 oz of water for now on. The taste is more of a cinnamon taste to me, I’m used to it now, but two scoops is pushing it more towards the stronger side. But , I’m one of those guys if a product is working real nice, the hell with the taste:).. again awesome start.. !!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do dose this on your off days also..Im sure you knew that already:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I dont have any BCAA+EAA's but Ill figure out someway to make it taste better.

Thanks for the feedback, I updated my diet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will make sure to dose on days off too :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was not aware of this, I thought this was mainly a pre workout drink, I'm glad I'm following this along :)

BTW, very nice post Joe, great way to kick this off! You're raising the bar pretty high :)
Thanks Delta, cant wait to follow yours big guy

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc, whats your workout routine like? what times of the day do you workout? just curious!
I usually work out @ around 2:30-3:00 pm. You will see my routines.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
is it too late to edit the title so that the name of the product is spelled corectly ;)

Good luck with this. I am logging AS over at bb.com. I'll be starting tomorrow.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it too late to edit the title so that the name of the product is spelled corectly ;)

Good luck with this. I am logging AS over at bb.com. I'll be starting tomorrow.
Sorry friend.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: Would it be ok if I premixed this and sat it in my fridge? Would any of the ingredients degrade?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
bro, you got some wide lats, they're very impressive.... I can see all those pullups do you well... :thinking: I need to start adding them to my routine here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro, you got some wide lats, they're very impressive.... I can see all those pullups do you well... :thinking: I need to start adding them to my routine here!
Thanks man, thats definitely my strong point. I think everyone has at least one thing that grows better on their body lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2

Shoulders, Traps Tri's

Dumbell Shoulder Press

60X10(Warmup)
85X3
80X5
70X8
( A little weak in these today)

Cable Lateral Raise
40X9 Each Arm
40X8 Each Arm
40 X 8---Drop 30X8---Drop 20X5 Each Arm

Rear Delt Cable
40X7 Each Arm
40X7 Each Arm
40X7---Drop 30X6---Drop 20X5

Shrugs on Shrug Bar
315X6
315X6---Drop 75lb DB X 12
315X6---Drop 75lb DB X 10
Usually I go heavier, however I have tried to focus on form rather than weight.

Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension

105X8
105X5
105X4---Drop 55 X 7

Reverse One Hand Tricep Pulldown

50x8 Each Arm
50X7 Each Arm
50X6 Each Arm---Drop 30x6 Each Arm

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
100X12
100X10
100X10---Drop 50 X9---Drop 30X10

Cardio
15 up and downs on the football stadium steps.

Diet
Upon Waking
1 Scoop Scivation Whey Protein
Breakfast
1/2 cup oats with 1.5 tbsp natty peanut butter mixed in, Skim Milk, Multivitamin
Lunch
Turkey Sandwhich on Whole Wheat bread, 2 Fish Oil caps
Pre-Workout
Whole Wheat Bread
Dosed 2 scoops Anadraulic State 30 Minutes before hand
Intra-Workout
2 scoops Xtend
Post-Workout
Still Sipping Xtend
Turkey Sandwhich on Whole Wheat Bread
Before Supper
2 scoops Xtend
Supper
~10 naked wings with water ( watched UFC fights )
Night Time Snack
1 scoop whey protein
Bed Time
Glass of Skim Milk

Thoughts
Today's Workout was a little less than I expected. I felt bloated throughout about 3/4 the workout. I was tired, my focus was nowhere to be found. I am not gonna blame this on AS because I didn't get the deepest best sleep. I woke up around 7:00 tossing and turning. I used more water this time with the AS. Used two Scoops. Added some Great Value Cherry-limeade powder. This made it taste a whole lot better.

Taste- Much better with cherry-limeade
Mixability- Still terrible, but this is the nature of the product. Just keep shaking and drinking and there will be no problems.
Effectiveness-Pump was decent in shoulders, traps, and tri's

Like I said, I wish this workout would have been a little better but I pushed through it and worked my tail off. Its good to be done though.

Looking forward to some edge on strength and recovery in the near future. I hope AS delivers.

Shoulder/Tri Before Picture

Shoulder/Tri After Picture

Triceps and Shoulders were definitely fuller afterwards.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking it would be fine to premix AS in water and cool it in the fridge :) Just the same as sipping it throughout the day anyway :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking it would be fine to premix AS in water and cool it in the fridge :) Just the same as sipping it throughout the day anyway :)
alright thats what I am going to do then. It will taste better colder, and will also have some time to dissolve a little better. Thanks Craig!

Day 2 review is up

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
alright thats what I am going to do then. It will taste better colder, and will also have some time to dissolve a little better. Thanks Craig!

Day 2 review is up
My pleasure man! You are running a killer log!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Log looks real solid, as well as the workouts bud!! I too, buy stuff on results. Taste will fade away, but results stay.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: Would it be ok if I premixed this and sat it in my fridge? Would any of the ingredients degrade?

Agree, ^^ this will change nothing. I find myself doing this sometimes also..

Nice update also, looked like a great work out! Keep doing what your doing.. whats are your training days?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree, ^^ this will change nothing. I find myself doing this sometimes also..

Nice update also, looked like a great work out! Keep doing what your doing.. whats are your training days?
Not really sure what your asking but I usually do

Legs
Chest
Back and Bi
Shoulders and Tris
Off

If this is not what you meant ask again :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log looks real solid, as well as the workouts bud!! I too, buy stuff on results. Taste will fade away, but results stay.
Thanks man, glad your following along!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Diet is updated on Day 2 review.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking, if dosing it at two scoops, what about doing one scoop pre-workout then one post workout? Thoughts ????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking, if dosing it at two scoops, what about doing one scoop pre-workout then one post workout? Thoughts ????
Should work. That's how I am going to dose it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work. That's how I am going to dose it.
Great minds think alike :) I was laying in bed last night thinking about the miracles of life and wondered if I should dose it that way lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day Off

Diet

Upon Waking
1 scoop whey protein
Breakfast
~1/2 cup oatmeal with 1.5 tbsp natty peanut butter stirred in with skim milk, Multi Vitamin
Lunch
3 Chicken Fajitas with 2 EFA Caps
Afternoon Snack
~3-4oz. Turkey
Supper
1 Chicken Breast with spinach leaves.
Appetite Support
2 scoops Xtend ( I was getting hungry!)
Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Thoughts
Today was a day off from working out. Tomorrow Ill be hitting my legs. I sipped a scoop of Anadraulic State throughout the day. Added some more cherry-limeade powder to it and it made it taste so good. Whenever I drink the AS it kinda makes my mouth numb. Anybody else have any experience with that?? Throughout the day I had pretty good vascularity. I cant wait for this stuff to really start kicking into high gear.

No Pictures today. But.....this video is for my bulking friends:) (and everyone else)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc"]YouTube - Pizza Rolls challenge... kinda[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really sure what your asking but I usually do

Legs
Chest
Back and Bi
Shoulders and Tris
Off

If this is not what you meant ask again :)
Traing days i.e M-T-W-T-F sat & saun Off? just wanted a feel to what you do:)

I know, at times I sipped one sccop through out the day and then 1 pre, and then on some days I would dose 2 pre depending on what I was working out. I dotn hit the gym till about midnight so that worked out great for me..what time do you hit the gym? you can try it out, then go back to dosing it all pre. If you work out later in the day it might work out better.;)

Day Off

Diet

Upon Waking
1 scoop whey protein
Breakfast
Lunch
3 Chicken Fajitas with 2 EFA Caps
Afternoon Snack
~3-4oz. Turkey
Supper
1 Chicken Breast with spinach leaves.
Appetite Support
2 scoops Xtend ( I was getting hungry!)
Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Thoughts
Today was a day off from working out. Tomorrow Ill be hitting my legs. I sipped a scoop of Anadraulic State throughout the day. Added some more cherry-limeade powder to it and it made it taste so good. Whenever I drink the AS it kinda makes my mouth numb. Anybody else have any experience with that?? Throughout the day I had pretty good vascularity. I cant wait for this stuff to really start kicking into high gear.

No Pictures today. But.....this video is for my bulking friends:) (and everyone else)​
Yes AS will cause a little numbing to the mouth, I call it 25lbs of whoop ass in a 5lb bag:) hahaha when I mix it with allot of water i do not have this problem though..

on another note great log and detail so far, Very impressed with what your doing here.

Also PM your info again..:)