What should Athletix Sports' next product be?

What should the next product be at Athletix Sports?

• Instantized BCAA's

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No BS, to the point, Preworkout

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Fat Burner

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got the new Athletix Sports Fat Burner main ingredient in today, I will start up tomorrow, I will be beta testing it, I'll tell everyone if it's worthy or not, I'm looking forward to this as I put on fat pretty easy.
JD I want a full report and samples sent to Houston STAT!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Focus/energy 2.55G

Sulbutiamine 500mg
Caffeine 150mg
B-PEA 250mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl 1500mg
Hordenine 50mg
Picamillion 100mg

ATP/Pump 7.9 G

Creapure® 4G
Creatine Nitrate 1G
Creatinol-o-phosphate 1.5G or 3 G beta alanine
Arginine Nitrate 1G
Norvaline 400 mg

BCAA 4:1:1 6G
Lecuine 4G
ISoleucine 1g
Valine 1g

after adding flavoring system and anti caking agents only looking at around 20G per serving and i think the changes i made from my first formula would lower the cost and your getting a BCAA plus preWO
Just make this already without the BCAA's. And maby a cheap choline source to give the other nootropics fuel.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That formula would be way too $$ and the Nitrates would bring the price way up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The voting shows for a pre-workout, lets see some ideas in the promo thread so we can all agree on a sick non prop blend pre-workout formula!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the risk of getting myself into trouble here, the 1st creatine nitrate formula of mesomorph was the best i ever tried. it has since been changed and doesn't have the same effect, but the original would be something i would try to duplicate.....sorry if i am out of line here, but i truely loved that stuff!!!
Ditto!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the risk of getting myself into trouble here, the 1st creatine nitrate formula of mesomorph was the best i ever tried. it has since been changed and doesn't have the same effect, but the original would be something i would try to duplicate.....sorry if i am out of line here, but i truely loved that stuff!!!
Not out of line at all, I agree the first formula was the best pre-workout on the market hands down. Sadly the word going around is no one will be able to use Creatine Nitrate anymore except the owner Thermolife :(

I'm sure we can come up with something really good, non prop blend with something else besides the Creatine Nitrate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not out of line at all, I agree the first formula was the best pre-workout on the market hands down. Sadly the word going around is no one will be able to use Creatine Nitrate anymore except the owner Thermolife :(

I'm sure we can come up with something really good, non prop blend with something else besides the Creatine Nitrate.
then this is what i would go with...damn, that stuff really rocked!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycerine?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar