What other legit SD clones besides M-Drol are currently available?

RTD1

Awards

RTD1

Awards
Anything else? Like something that can be ordered from Nutraplanet, , etc. as opposed to someone on eBay selling an old bottle for $100.

RUNNER 67

Awards
Heard good things about microdrol. Cheap if you look around.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
heard good things about that s-roid and methadrol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sounds like there's not going to be much of anything around soon.....better make a decision soon.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
what about molecular developments super-jet?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
ok ok ok instead or researching it can anyone give me any info if its legiT?!?!^^^

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
is methyl-1sd a good superdrol clone?
there's a recent log on here somewhere where a dude is running it with tren, he's like a week into it though, I'm watching to see how it goes for him cause I'm curious too about it

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Lots on ebay right now.

I'd be weary of Ebay. If I were the feds, that where I'd be looking.

Mass Tabs apparently are Sdrol.

After looking at the ingredients profile it seems there are some PCT like substances in the Mass Tabs.

Maybe that's why people love them and the sides are less than with plain Sdrol.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
there's a recent log on here somewhere where a dude is running it with tren, he's like a week into it though, I'm watching to see how it goes for him cause I'm curious too about it
i need to find that log

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I used to use s-drol exclusively, but then I started to read some bad reports on Fast Pharma. I personally never had any problems with them, but I switched nonetheless to m-drol. Now, I'm hearing bad reports on CEL m-drol, but this time I'm staying firm untill I have a problem myself.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
have you been in a cave for the past 2 weeks? lots of people saying that certain batches are bunk and or underdosed. I personally have nothing but phenomonal experiencew with their whol prohormone lineup, so I will continue to use them.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
no not a cave... my wife locked me up in the closet.... made me her slave.... fun times.....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
My gr once locked me in her bedroom/bathroom for 3 days...I had to bribe her room-mate to bring me bread and water

tango

Awards
heard good things about monsterdrol by supplements911 - havent tried it myself though so I cant say for certain. Only superdrol clone I've had success with was an old bottle of m-drol.