Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe you can you just cannot ask for sources

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really like beligas orals although I've heard bad things about their var years ago bit that was with everyone back then. Most have cleaned up their act because of social media and forums like this one

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All 3 are gtg
Continuing off mikeys post, There good to go, if there legit from legit suppliers. Don't forget that lots of online steroid sites are still scams with knockoff products. So where you buy from has to be reputable if you want to be certain the gear is reputable and not just a Ultima bottle with grapseed oil and no steroids in it

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Continuing off mikeys post, There good to go, if there legit from legit suppliers. Don't forget that lots of online steroid sites are still scams with knockoff products. So where you buy from has to be reputable if you want to be certain the gear is reputable and not just a Ultima bottle with grapseed oil and no steroids in it
Yes assuming the supplier is legit. These 3 are all reputable ugl's

Porky101

Porky101

Awards
How does someone find out if a supplier is legit?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How does someone find out if a supplier is legit?
We can't help you without sharing sources and experiences with sources.

There are other sites that are source sharing forums, you can look around those and see where people are buying from

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty sure #2 is a newer lab
I see them all the time. I almost went with them a few times, it was simply shipping deals that made me go with the other brand. I will definitely try them at some point.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see them all the time. I almost went with them a few times, it was simply shipping deals that made me go with the other brand. I will definitely try them at some point.
If you ever do let me know how it goes, always curious about labs I've never tried

sledge84

Awards
Anyone have experience with Spectrum products? GTG?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone have experience with Spectrum products? GTG?
Honestly never heard of them but that doesn't mean they're not gtg. If you can't find anyone who has used them you can always get a roidtest kit. I know it's more money but atleast then you'd know for sure