What is your favourite prohormone of all-time?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I don't have a witty response... just seeing that we all miss Formestane is all.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've still got some td formestane. Can't use it cause I have a 8 month old baby girl

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff was gold. I stocked up and would get offers of $150 a bottle and I wouldn't part with it. It makes me laugh when companies now are trying to say the ingredients in their products are so much stronger. I've tried them and it isn't a blip on what form did.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I don't have a witty response... just seeing that we all miss Formestane is all.
We cant all be mr funny pants

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even the oral version taken with a little fats did ok at 100-125mg/day.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have about 12 bottles of Formeron in reserve.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
So 1-AD is on that list but not 1-testosterone, lol. Makes sense wrt Nano 1T.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nano 1t was bogus is my eyes, I was doing 3ml a day to get some real good effects that and the fact I almost puked every time I took it! Was awful haha

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Nano 1t was bogus is my eyes, I was doing 3ml a day to get some real good effects that and the fact I almost puked every time I took it! Was awful haha
Yeah I'm a little afraid my nanophera is not real since it actually tastes somehow good.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm a little afraid my nanophera is not real since it actually tastes somehow good.
Let me know how that goes please I'm debating buying a bottle for a kickstarter next summer!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see what androhard adds in for my TRT. Gonna do a run prior to summer to see about some additional leaning effects.

Tonka83

Awards
Long time lurker - I signed up so I could reply to this thread. I don't know how much interest you would get, but I would love some 6-oxo. Ergopharm 6-oxo was a main staple of mine back in the day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Long time lurker - I signed up so I could reply to this thread. I don't know how much interest you would get, but I would love some 6-oxo. Ergopharm 6-oxo was a main staple of mine back in the day.
Ill second this. Not sure of its U.K. Status.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What about TD Dienolone? Is that around anymore? I like the IM version the best by a long shot but I have no source for that. In fact, I would gladly just buy pure powder form of Dienolone Acetate. That stuff, when injected, is amazing for strength and size. Hard on everything else though.
About to PM you homie

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I understand the want for legal 1-ad and all but why not get actual 1-testosterone since it is available through most sources.

I love 1ad/1-andro. Makes me angrier than tren does though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cause 1-t has crappy oral bioavailability

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I mean most the good one are actually DS not PH because the conversion but I have to say I look huge and beastly on a soldier oral Kickstarter but hate it when it ends.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put another vote in for TD formestane.. Never got to use it, was actually getting ready to order Brawns form but it is very low dosed.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've heard 1-t cyp is awesome. Horrible PIP though.
Yeah if it recrystalizes quickly, then it'll be bad. I've been pinning rear delts for test prop and tren ace lately to avoid as much PIP as possible

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah if it recrystalizes quickly, then it'll be bad. I've been pinning rear delts for test prop and tren ace lately to avoid as much PIP as possible
how do you reach the rear delt without assistance? Mine are literally on my backside...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Would be cool if PN made a tren/epi/Furaza pill. With the RIGHT dosage in it..So you wouldnt have to buy 100 bottles to make a nice run

Maybe something like dis!

Tren 30

Epi 15

Furaza 100

Pr Pill. 120 pr bottle

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would a transdermal alternative better?
Yea. But the beez neez would be to sell it with 1g of powder and a bottle of topical solution to mix it yourself....to uh, control dosing.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
how do you reach the rear delt without assistance? Mine are literally on my backside...
I was wondering this, as well.
It's not hard actually. I just stand in front of my bathroom mirror and get the needle tip where I want and push in. There are nerves in that area so you have to be careful or you'll get a nice jolt lol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be cool if PN made a tren/epi/Furaza pill. With the RIGHT dosage in it..So you wouldnt have to buy 100 bottles to make a nice run

Tren 30

Epi 15

Furaza 100

Pr Pill. 120 pr bottle
That would be awesome

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not hard actually. I just stand in front of my bathroom mirror and get the needle tip where I want and push in. There are nerves in that area so you have to be careful or you'll get a nice jolt lol.
Will let the wife do it instead. Matter of fact, I just pinned her in the rear delts with some SEO the other night. Stuff works, btw, if you get the MCT based oil and just don't overdo it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tren 30

Epi 15

Furaza 100

Pr Pill. 120 pr bottle
drop the epi to 10mg, OR up the fura to 150mg.
Actually, both.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
No bro 1 test cyp is amazing. You need the lower mg per ml anything over 100mgs is to high and requires alot of solvents to merge the compound. The solvents are what causes the PIP. I have taken the 100mg 1 test cyp with no PIP at all. I have also taken the 200mg and wow pip was extreme!! Great stuff.though!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No bro 1 test cyp is amazing. You need the lower mg per ml anything over 100mgs is to high and requires alot of solvents to merge the compound. The solvents are what causes the PIP. I have taken the 100mg 1 test cyp with no PIP at all. I have also taken the 200mg and wow pip was extreme!! Great stuff.though!
Nice. I've been wanting to run it for a while now. I think its 100mg/ml.

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is a signature required for orders to the US from predator? That's the main thing I'm worried about. I'm never home to get the pack.

Would love to be able to get my hands on some x tren. I think *********** carries it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Did anyone get their hands on HALO T-400? That stuff was insane, I don't think you ever stopped growing and dosed properly. it was Halodrol 25mg , Tren 20mg, 4AD 50mg, and DHB 155mg best 8 week wild ride of my life.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Is a signature required for orders to the US from predator? That's the main thing I'm worried about. I'm never home to get the pack.

Would love to be able to get my hands on some x tren. I think *********** carries it.
I'm not sure if it's required with them, but if you're not there to sign for it, all you have to do is go pick it up at the post office.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I personally loved the original 1AD back in the day by ErgoPharm -Patrick Arnold's baby. I blew up on it and at the time had no clue about PCT or what I was really taking.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also meant to give a shout out to Desoxy Test. I thought that was a truly underrated hormone. Considerably stronger than just about anything but Tren in terms of strength and hardness but it was considerably less harsh on sides - as in no night sweats, insomnia or prolactin issues.

I never got to try it in TD form but the IM form was great.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Also meant to give a shout out to Desoxy Test. I thought that was a truly underrated hormone. Considerably stronger than just about anything but Tren in terms of strength and hardness but it was considerably less harsh on sides - as in no night sweats, insomnia or prolactin issues.

What ester was it and how was the PIP? Also how often and how much did you pin to get those effects?
Most of the time I heard people being disappointed so maybe its about the dose?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I didn't like it much. Plus it made me stink bad.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ester was it and how was the PIP? Also how often and how much did you pin to get those effects?
Most of the time I heard people being disappointed so maybe its about the dose?
Let me clarify - I have tons of interaction at the receptor with DHT-based hormones - which is why I also tend to shed hair when on DHT compounds. It's no mystery why some have this side effect and others don't. You'll notice all the hair thinning crowd gets more from their DHT derivatives than others. I'm one of those people so when I take something that binds relatively well to that receptor, I get the results I want. That means I tend to blow up, get much stronger and harder and have all the alpha maleness associated with compounds such as:

Winny, EQ, Primo, Masteron, Superdrol, DMZ, Desoxy-T, etc. It's also why I have huge shoulders and a really thick upper back - namely because I have tons of receptors that like to hang out there more than anywhere else - couple that with strong interactions with DHT stuff and I get a nice, round look to my muscles in those areas.

I used both Acetate and Cypionate. Both were good to me but Acetate was the best. I ran anywhere from 300-900mg/wk. Highly suggest running Test with it though because this stuff doesn't give you the proper mental support needed to think normally. PIP was typical of an Acetate ester. For pip issues, it's always going to be one of these things that cause it:

1) Dirty gear
2) ester is naturally painful (like prop, acetate, etc) because it causes inflammatory reactions
3) Needle is too large
4) Too much movement and muscle ripping while injecting
5) Not getting deep enough into the muscle (sub-q can cause serious PIP if it happens with short esters)

---------------------------

Have clean gear, blend the short ester with a dab of EQ, Test-Cyp or SEO's or cut the stuff with more grape seed oil, use 25g needle and be patient while plunging, try to locate pin spots that require less adjustments to avoid veins/arteries, and use 1-1.5" needles always and if needed, move to smaller, more frequent doses to avoid prolonged PIP issues.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you meant you have tons of androgen receptors and you are more sensitive to the effects of shy based steroids.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you meant you have tons of androgen receptors and you are more sensitive to the effects of shy based steroids.
Yes, I said that totally wrong, lol. The point I meant to convey is that my receptors have a lovely relationship with DHT-derivative hormones, thus, the results are usually impressive for myself.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:banana: