What is your favourite prohormone of all-time?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Was that a dmz and msten cocktail by any chance?
Yeah, it was. I actually ran 1-andro and epi-andro with it, but I know most of the credit went to the Super DMZ Rx 2.0. Haha.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha cool, I've got dmz and msten in separate bottles I'll be trying at some point, don't know when though with all the other gear I've got

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PredNutrition have you decided what your gonna make yet?
I would just love to see all the original andros from 2004 like 1-AD..19-androdiol.. I don't understand why more companies aren't doing this?? Like I'm sure it's not that hard to get the raw materials lol.. back in the day 4-ad was really cheap and I wish fusion came out with straight 300mg capsules because it would be easier to know how much I'm getting.. androtest is in a blend unfortunately. But it's been selling since 2014 and is a best seller so it's doing what it claims

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Atd, 6-bromo, and formestane.

Im surprised research companies don't sell these for injection.

Just ordered atd, which converts into 1,4,6 test and tried the discount code, it was applied, but no discount given?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would just love to see all the original andros from 2004 like 1-AD..19-androdiol.. I don't understand why more companies aren't doing this?? Like I'm sure it's not that hard to get the raw materials lol.. back in the day 4-ad was really cheap and I wish fusion came out with straight 300mg capsules because it would be easier to know how much I'm getting.. androtest is in a blend unfortunately. But it's been selling since 2014 and is a best seller so it's doing what it claims
Because 1-step conversion prohormones like those have been illegal for quite a while now.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked the owner of a supp.company in the UK if they could bring back the OG 1-AD but he said that the raw material is far too expensive and when you can buy M1T and SD for £25 he didn't think 1-AD would be attractive to buy with such a high price.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your in the business of selling steroids, it's important to know what's legal and what isn't. And 1-t and methyl 1-t are totally different. I wouldn't talk to that sup shop about steroids anymore.

I asked the owner of a supp.company in the UK if they could bring back the OG 1-AD but he said that the raw material is far too expensive and when you can buy M1T and SD for £25 he didn't think 1-AD would be attractive to buy with such a high price.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your in the business of selling steroids, it's important to know what's legal and what isn't. And 1-t and methyl 1-t are totally different. I wouldn't talk to that sup shop about steroids anymore.
Of course there is a difference between 1T and M1T .
To make myself clearer.
He did not believe there was a market for 1-AD in the UK.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course there is a difference between 1T and M1T .
To make myself clearer.
He did not believe there was a market for 1-AD in the UK.
You apparently didn't read my first quote.
1-androstenedione and 1-andro-diol have both been banned in the U.K. for quite some time. On page 4 I posted a screen shot showing this, and provided the link to U.K. controlled substance list so AM users could check it before making (serious) inquiries to this thread. As those who don't check aren't serious an just talking out their a$$.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-androstenedione and 1-andro-diol have both been banned in the U.K. for quite some time. On page 4 I posted a screen shot showing this, and provided the link to U.K. controlled substance list so AM users could check it before making (serious) inquiries to this thread. As those who don't check aren't serious an just talking out their a$$.
This

tswede11

Awards
a couple of online shops have 1ad by anabolic pharmaceuticals the diol version same nomenclature as og ergopharm but 100mg tablets not caps like the ergopharm og version . i ran it solo 3 tabs a day and got significant strength gains in 30 days , went from barely benching 3 to 4 reps on 100kg to 5x5 on 100kg also got abit lethargic since i didnt have any 4ad to stack with this .

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why 1-ad and 4-ad would get banned when the serious methyls with potential for greater sides are still legal. Seems the same here in Australia. Can get M-sten,halo,epistane,DMZ,tren,trest etc and the 2-step andro's but the 1-steps are a no go.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Did some digging around and found this from the U.K.
Advanced pharma Venom...has 200mg 1,4 androstadiene 3, 17 Dione (boldione).... as well as 150mg of cyclo 4-androstenediol per cap.. never thought I'd see the day they would bring these two compounds back out of retirement, let alone in a stack together
Bump on this one.
Anyone tried Venom from Advanced Pharma? Or other product from A.P?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe a pure SD clone with post encapsulation 3rd party COA for every batch would make most people pretty damn happy here.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I believe a pure SD clone with post encapsulation 3rd party COA for every batch would make most people pretty damn happy here.
You are such a tease.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-adiol isn't banned in the U.K.

To search and find someone claiming to be selling an illegal compound but not have 4ad which is legal to go with it is pretty funny.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
P-Plex (Phera) , I felt like a champ on that stuff and the gains were great.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
P-Plex (Phera) , I felt like a champ on that stuff and the gains were great.
You mean you guys didn't buy 12 packs of CEL and put in the freezer cuz you knew it was too strong to stay along??? Wish I could help but I am averaging 1 bottle a year so I am an animal at age 60

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but what the hell is the point of this tread... they nevaaah gonna make anything new.. except some bogus dhea andros that will not do anything but drain your wallet... 7-10 supps are remakes with different dose.. and the crap is testet on cockroaches and rats... it's so sad seeing. The same sh1t different day supps pouring out every damn week.. some ppl will make a buck of a dying old man if possible!!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With us carrying a few compounds not seen in the USA we are interested to see what would be peoples' absolute dream wishlist for PH's to bring back into production.
Methyldienolone, 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one was a strong but great product.
Haven't seen it around since the Dragon Nutrition days.

tswede11

Awards
i think that both of these can be found on the web in uk for purchase !

i

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So they claim.

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
Antaeus Labs Mechabol and Triumphalis!
I think they had some pure raws!
I've tried both OL and LGI's versions of these and they just were not as good as the OG Antaeus stuff.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so you think its fake labeling ?
Who knows. All I know is 1adione and 1adiol are banned in the uk. Might just be straight 1-test or 1-dhea. Could be the real deal too.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New compounds..... Synthesizing completely new compounds....

To this I tell whomever listens, please get yourself a copy of vida androgenic anabolic agents... look at the sheer number of different synthesis of test, dht, & nor-test.

Then, look at the a:a data. And the huge amount of useless compounds. ( well, in theory, they haven't been tested on humans)

This will give you an idea into the amount of trial and error it'll be. Even then, testing in vitro an in vivo will be different on humans.

No supplement company is going to spend the thousands of dollars to do this.
It's easier to hire me to find new compounds they can bring to the market that already have some data. #pimpingmyself :smoker:

I bumped a thread I made back in the day with data on di methyl trenbolone.
It isn't banned.
Well, after thinking about this for a while, what we need is gobs of data and statistical analysis to find common connections between certain chemical structures and certain results.

I realize the daunting nature of this but we don't need new compounds, what we need is the best of the best compounds rolled into one or perhaps a combination of one, two or three compounds stacked together.

For instance, finding out what exactly makes Trest so anabolic and what exactly makes Tren so good with strength and finding out what exactly makes certain DHT hormones so mild-natured and finding out what characteristics can be combined. It might be that you need all of the best stuff rolled into two or three different compounds and taken as a stack that gives ALL of the desired effects while negating some of the sides. Some might argue this sort if thing already exists - I would disagree to an extent.

It would require us to understand the body's feedback systems far better than we currently do though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you guy’s considered making methyldiazirinol aka triumphalis? It would be great to see you guys work with Iron Legion to recreate Triumphalis. I never got to try real methyldiazirinol myself, but those who have seem to love it. PredNutrition

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Nope