What is your favourite prohormone of all-time?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure either. That's why I was asking.

But it also increases the affinity to the receptors which makes it stronger.
Ya it be interesting I don't think it would but I would like see for sure.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was nice about Formestane is that when you ran it at higher doses it acted more like
a prohormone then an AI. It should be made with a Trasdermal carrier. I always felt good on
Formestane.
I would absolutely be interested in TD formestane. No need to add anything else to the formula either, just basic old TD form.

I'm not interested in oral Formestane either, regardless of any additional delivery enhancers. It simply doesnt have the same effect unless mega dosed and would be cost prohibitive for most

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ya it be interesting I don't think it would but I would like see for sure.
What? Lol I'm not sure if it doesn't make sense because I'm stoned. Or your stoned and didn't make sense lol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? Lol I'm not sure if it doesn't make sense because I'm stoned. Or your stoned and didn't make sense lol.
I was saying​ that, I do not think the acelyation on a steriod would be beneficial. Although I would like to see if it's ever been done before; to know for sure if it makes a difference.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also lucky I wish I was stoned. I've been backing off to only about 1or 2 times a month sometimes none anymore.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I was saying​ that, I do not think the acelyation on a steriod would be beneficial. Although I would like to see if it's ever been done before; to know for sure if it makes a difference.
Ah gotcha
Also lucky I wish I was stoned. I've been backing off to only about 1or 2 times a month sometimes none anymore.
Damn. I've been smoking daily for a few weeks now. I hardly smoke anything though. A bowl, maybe two or 4 or 5 hits off of some wax per day. My tolerance is practically nothing lol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah gotcha

Damn. I've been smoking daily for a few weeks now. I hardly smoke anything though. A bowl, maybe two or 4 or 5 hits off of some wax per day. My tolerance is practically nothing lol.
Dude 2 bowls has me vomiting. 1 is all I can take even when I was smoking multiple times daily. Which is weird as EVERYTHING I've ever tried besides stims and weed is non effective or have to take very unsafe amounts to feel anything.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dude 2 bowls has me vomiting. 1 is all I can take even when I was smoking multiple times daily. Which is weird as EVERYTHING I've ever tried besides stims and weed is non effective or have to take very unsafe amounts to feel anything.
Damn lol. I used to be able to smoke a bag by myself in one night. Now one will last me a month lol. Crazy

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Dimethabold, is that another name for Dimethazine as that is one we could not sell (along with Boldione)?
No it is not.
This was actually one of my favorite compounds and kind of a sleeper at that. I thinks it's described as dbol with a 2 methyl chain

Either way, great pumps, euphoria, put on about 18lbs and kept 16. Fantastic product.

27c70e61-9d6b-4e09-bef8-8c6eda7fc59d_zpsf046c9f9.jpg

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No it is not.
This was actually one of my favorite compounds and kind of a sleeper at that. I thinks it's described as dbol with a 2 methyl chain

Either way, great pumps, euphoria, put on about 18lbs and kept 16. Fantastic product.

View attachment 147602
I almost ran that this cycle but couldn't because of the extra methylation. Supposed to be really good though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No it is not.

View attachment 147602
Agreed; I haven't ran this personally, but I've heard plenty of positive feedback and would love to get a hold of some

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Agreed; I haven't ran this personally, but I've heard plenty of positive feedback and would love to get a hold of some
What is it?? Can't find out. Tried google but seems like it is like m1t or methylmesterlone

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
What is it?? Can't find out. Tried google but seems like it is like m1t or methylmesterlone
Celtic Labs Dimethabold

Dimethabold contains:
Amount per Capsule: 15mg
Capsules per Container: 90

2, 17-Methandrostenalone

Full Chemical name

2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one

You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Celtic Labs Dimethabold

Dimethabold contains:
Amount per Capsule: 15mg
Capsules per Container: 90

2, 17-Methandrostenalone

Full Chemical name

2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one

You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond.
Thanks my man

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 4chloro-trest that does sound strong as fuk. I wonder if it might make it less effective as a test base though? As the chloro groups seems to make it less androgenic
Chloro groups don't decrease a compounds interaction with the androgen receptor. they only prevent 5a reduction as well as prevents aromatization into estrogen.
7a methy does this as well, 5a reduction, but doesn't keep it from aromatizing.
But I only listed 7 methyl as I couldn't remember if 17a methyl nor clostebol was banned or not.

In the case of nor andros, 5a reduction weakens the compound.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be interesting.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but has anyone tried modifying an AAS through Acetylation? Normally it increases the the compounds ability to cross the Blood Brain Barrier. I always see alkylation and methylation for increased activity and for oral consumption.
Methylation is alkylation
Both you guys want to learn more about steroids get a copy of Julius vida andogrnic and anabolic agents. It'll have all those answers.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
No it is not.

View attachment 147602
Jeeeeez I want me some of that!
I've got a bottle of nanodrol for my next bulk, anyone here run it? Was thinking about getting another bottle and stretching it to 6 weeks at 1.5ml or will 4 weeks and 1ml be enough? This liquid stuff confuses me hah I ran the nano1t at 3ml ED to get an actual decent effect off it, serious muscle hardening and vasc + strength but a huge dent in my wallet!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of nanodrol for my next bulk, anyone here run it? Was thinking about getting another bottle and stretching it to 6 weeks at 1.5ml or will 4 weeks and 1ml be enough? This liquid stuff confuses me hah I ran the nano1t at 3ml ED to get an actual decent effect off it, serious muscle hardening and vasc + strength but a huge dent in my wallet!
Absolutely loved dimethabold , I just took finished a one bottle run at 3 caps a day to kickstart my cycle and it was awesome

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Mecabol and while I never saw huge mass gains from it, Epistane would be a neat replacement for Winny. The rest of those listed are still readily available and some of them are available in pharmaceutical quality, I might add (DMZ, MSten, Trestolone, etc)

Other than that, the old Bold pro-hormone, but dosed and packaged properly to allow 4 weeks @ 800mg per bottle. That stuff was nice all around.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boldione is banned in the U.K.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And yet the others are not? Strange. Why the hate towards Bold, lol. It was a relatively safer option IMO.
They cut down on a lot of stuff back in 15-16 but boldione was banned a while back. I actually bought some of the last I force bold-200 from predator way back.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dmz, SD, love the trest glad you HAVE it.
Yeah truth is I ordered some more DMZ from my little North Carolina pharmacy that I've been getting it at. This stuff if amazing when you get high quality, pure DMZ. It really doesn't take more than 25mg/day to blow you up when it's a good source. It's way easier on the sides too compared to SD but the pumps aren't quite equal to SD in that regard, but close. It is drier though and will make you look more shapely than SD in some ways.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I always responded great to trenavar. I could run up to 180mgs and feel perfectly fine.

I also really liked super dmz. The first version

harley009

Awards
Norethandriol (17α-ethyl-3β,17β-dihydroxy-estr-5-ene) would be my first vote. Barely saw the light of day. Non methyl 19 Nors always seem to sell very well for stacking purposes. I would be throwing money at you hand over fist.

Another vote for the 1 and m4ohn. Mithras would be another cool one.

Always wanted to try them while cutting. Attempted to track down m4ohn last year and couldn't even find raws. The one came back briefly right before the ban and was wiped out by consumers quickly. I pretty much blinked and missed the chance to get it from OL. Mithras had a few small runs of clones but they sell out quick. Wasn't around long enough to get a ton of feedback. Lots of hate for it because it didn't act as expected but awesome for hardening and strength.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Mithras had a few small runs of clones but they sell out quick. Wasn't around long enough to get a ton of feedback. Lots of hate for it because it didn't act as expected but awesome for hardening and strength.
Mithras received a lot of hate because everyone dosed it too low. It was thought that because of its structural similarity to Superdrol that dosages of 10-30mg would be sufficient. I have heard from multiple people that it really shines in the 50-60mg range, and everyone who has run it that high seems to love it. I'll be running it in the fall to see for myself.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 weeks is enough; type in nanodrol on the search bar and you'll find my log man

harley009

Awards
Mithras received a lot of hate because everyone dosed it too low. It was thought that because of its structural similarity to Superdrol that dosages of 10-30mg would be sufficient. I have heard from multiple people that it really shines in the 50-60mg range, and everyone who has run it that high seems to love it. I'll be running it in the fall to see for myself.
I've ran it 3 times and loved each. Highest I went was 50mg of nano and it really shined on a cut. Ran it at 30mg with m1a at 30mg and had insane strength gains with crazy aggression. Loved that run.

All the original promo material said gains that surpass both m1t and superdrol. I doubt it would give that no matter how high you ran it. I love the stuff, just need to know what to use it for.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it 3 times and loved each. Highest I went was 50mg of nano and it really shined on a cut. Ran it at 30mg with m1a at 30mg and had insane strength gains with crazy aggression. Loved that run.

All the original promo material said gains that surpass both m1t and superdrol. I doubt it would give that no matter how high you ran it. I love the stuff, just need to know what to use it for.
Yeah, I guess people thought that because it's a cross between Superdrol and Pheraplex. It's definitely not as strong as either of those but also not as harsh. All in all, it seems to be a low-side, feel-good compound from everything I've heard. I can't wait to run it.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah truth is I ordered some more DMZ from my little North Carolina pharmacy that I've been getting it at. This stuff if amazing when you get high quality, pure DMZ. It really doesn't take more than 25mg/day to blow you up when it's a good source. It's way easier on the sides too compared to SD but the pumps aren't quite equal to SD in that regard, but close. It is drier though and will make you look more shapely than SD in some ways.
25 mg.. that's insane I usually do a 45mg minimum, though i have fantastic results 25mg would be even better.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would absolutely be interested in TD formestane. No need to add anything else to the formula either, just basic old TD form.

I'm not interested in oral Formestane either, regardless of any additional delivery enhancers. It simply doesnt have the same effect unless mega dosed and would be cost prohibitive for most
Yep, I stocked up before the ban and was so sad when I saw the stash dwindling. Nothing compared for a very fast water drop and comp improvement.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish I had a source for that. I ran 50mg from VL and it I still feel like it was a waste. It was alright for staying lean but IMO there are better options.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 mg.. that's insane I usually do a 45mg minimum, though i have fantastic results 25mg would be even better.
Yeah, I just started it up again today. Just need a little extra fullness before the contest. Might post some pics up in a few weeks. Legs are starting to get knarly!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Alistair_

Awards
4-androstenediol. Used transdermal the CNS effect was great. Gave me lots of energy and libido increase. If I could get it now I'd run it with my TRT.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about TD Dienolone? Is that around anymore? I like the IM version the best by a long shot but I have no source for that. In fact, I would gladly just buy pure powder form of Dienolone Acetate. That stuff, when injected, is amazing for strength and size. Hard on everything else though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about TD Dienolone? Is that around anymore? I like the IM version the best by a long shot but I have no source for that. In fact, I would gladly just buy pure powder form of Dienolone Acetate. That stuff, when injected, is amazing for strength and size. Hard on everything else though.
I should of went with that instead of 2-andro.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TD Formestane
Iron Legions Legio-X
SD
TD Form is actually one of those that I would gladly prefer over any other prescription AI... It was the perfect potency for sensible cycles and TRT and it worked better the longer I ran it.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established