What is your biggest problem area when it comes to training?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
intv have you looked into some supplementaition for helping this? If you don't get enough there some products that might help the amount you get more productive.
You were refering to sleep in this response, could you be more specific? If not I understand why.

hyoogeness

Awards
My problems:
1. I know what foods to eat, what to restrict, how many calories I should aim for, and so on. I just don't do it. Shitty will power I guess.

2. Any strict diet gets derailed immediately by weekends with family or friends. I think it could be said that going to my parents house also acts as a "trigger" for overeating as well.

3. Mental distortion when dieting. When losing weight I feel and look fatter in the mirror (illusion) and when I gain weight I feel like I'm getting leaner, when the scale and other people tell me the opposite.

4. Wanting to both lose weight and have high lifts. As soon as I lose weight, my lifts drop and then it bothers me. When my lifts gain, it's always accompanied by overeating, so I gain weight too.

captain chet

Awards
For me, other than sleep issues, after trying to bulk for a while and eating like 4-5k calories a day for about 2 weeks, i get backed up and sorta sick untill i cant eat. I think i have a messed up colon or something, i sort of want to get a colonic. Which brings me to my next point..

My belly, im skinny as hell but i dont have a skinny stomach. its the worst thing to be very lean and have a nice rounded belly. its not huge, but compared to the rest of my body, its the only place that stores fat.