What is the best weight gainer?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
as in what about they do to kids?

that is an interesting question. obviously kids in places like japan eat a lot of soy growing up

i think isoflavones are not assoicated with the dangerous estrogenicity (i.e. carcinogenicity) that synthetic estrogen mimetics like bisphenol-A are. Still, they can disrupt the HPTA
Yes kids and adults, I read that tofu does not contain efficacious amounts something about the fermentation process changes /denatures it. Soy milk, I've heard is a different story. I avoid it just in case. Me no want man bosoms

You would think in male children it would be an issue.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yes kids and adults, I read that tofu does not contain efficacious amounts something about the fermentation process changes /denatures it. Soy milk, I've heard is a different story. .
tofu is soymilk curd.

sometimes that curd is fermented (there are fermeneted varieties of tofu) but usually its just the simple curd made by adjusting pH and salt content in the milk to precipitate out the curdled protein

maybe alot of the isoflavones are flushed out with the soy whey

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
tofu is soymilk curd.

sometimes that curd is fermented (there are fermeneted varieties of tofu) but usually its just the simple curd made by adjusting pH and salt content in the milk to precipitate out the curdled protein

maybe alot of the isoflavones are flushed out with the soy whey
Possibly....Right now my favorite weight gainer is the new Enchilada Flavored Doritos :) Polished off half a bag last night, today is squat day so I always like to power up the night before, at least my Ursobolic can curb the waistline damage, ....Headed to the gym now,

"If you wanna get strong - downright strong- you gotta do the big one, the squat".
--Rickey Dale Crain, 'Hardgainer' Magazine.

Headed to get downright strong, Taking my Clearshot first, it helps out with the downright part :)

staple

Awards
these xenobiotic estrogens are very weak. They should have no discernable impact on mature adults, however babies and kids may be at risk. And disrupting the endocrine system at a young age can have consequences throughout ones life
but what's the additive effect? as far as I know, nobody knows but personally I have seen too much bad talk from legit doctors and health practitioners that plastics, hormones, and all this crap we ingest is hurting us as a population.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
but what's the additive effect? as far as I know, nobody knows but personally I have seen too much bad talk from legit doctors and health practitioners that plastics, hormones, and all this crap we ingest is hurting us as a population.
let me give god a call and when i get the answer i will let you know

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might as well just live in a bubble, that way nothing will harm you....Maybe...Wait what is the bubble made of????. Oh no!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gaspari nutrition real mass probiotic series looks pretty decent and the price reallly isn't that bad compared to other gainers out there.