Best Weight Gainer without creatine`

MassMonster76

Awards
what do you guys think is the best weight gain powder that doesn't have creatine in it

also what is the best tasting one you recommend

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES Select + your own carbs/fats added.

Fewer additives, no amino spiking or filler, can make it taste exactly how you like it.

I don't really ever recommend a gainer product.

nbfootball65

Awards
Ok, I know it has 1 gram of creatine in it but Serious Mass is pretty good, same for Allmax Nutrition Quickmass, Chocolate Flavor is the best hands down

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Select + your own carbs/fats added.

Fewer additives, no amino spiking or filler, can make it taste exactly how you like it.

I don't really ever recommend a gainer product.
I don't either. Most cases they are laced with low grade carbs, and low grade fats.
Making your own in the long run will
1) Save you money
2) Be more nutrient dense and have far more micronuritents
3) flavor is exactly how you want everytime with your own mix-ins

I would invest in a quality whey (Select, Animal Whey, Blue Star Whey Smooth, Scivation Whey) for example. and add your own:
Yogurt
Banana's/Fruit's
Oil's
Nut Butters
Oats

Hell even buying some bagels and eating them on the side of a whey shake would be cheaper in the long run compared to a gainer. Most cases you get only like 10-15 servings out of them because they suggest 3-4 scoops each serving.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, make your own. Not only can you control what is in it, but it is so much cheaper. Milk, almond milk, water, ice cubes, fruit, protein powder, nut butters, other oils, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, the possibilities are endless.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But, if you're on the go and absolutely cannot make your own, iForce Mass Gainz is a great choice.
If you're able to find Scivation's Weight Gainer anywhere, that's also an excellent choice (probably out of production and stock, though).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Mass Gainz is an amazing clean choice. However, using nut butters in normal protein shakes seems much more economical

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I think just using your regular quality protein powder like pes select and then upping your calories for mass would be the best choice. I use to use this russian bear 5000 protein powder and mix it with a gallon of milk. But it was the gallon of milk putting mass on me not the protein powder. So if you like milk I suggest upping your milk into and adding in another protein shake for mass instead of a gainer.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 2 scoops of MyProtein protein with 3 scoops of MyProtein Instant Oats.

Can add things such as yogurt, PB, etc. to fit macros. 1000% cheaper and better.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually make my own, but weight gainers can be good for convenience and a time saver. The two cleanest weight gainers that I have used are Iforce Mass Gainz and Scivation Mass Gainer. Unfortunately, the rest of the weight gainer market is pretty terrible.

Oh and I just purchased the MyProtein weight gainer last week just because it was such a good deal. I am not sure on the macros or taste of it yet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pick any protein powder you enjoy and make your own. Berries, whole milk, bananas, oats, nut butters, olive oil, honey, ice cream, cookies, syrups depending on what you like and how bad you need to move the scale vs consuming more quality nutrition.

Meat lovers pizza drizzled w olive oil is my fav gainer.

If I have to recommend an actual product BSN's Banana Cream Tru Mass is the most enjoyable powder protein drink I've ever had the pleasure of drinking. But you're gonna pay for it, and food works better for cheaper.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Luckily the board stepped in - make your own - cheaper, better carbs, and just all around better.