What Is The Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Z28Luver7777

Some of the products talked about in this thread are discontinued, but there are some newer products that work just as well and some even better.

SlinMax is worth looking into. The ingredients in Slinmax help users utilize carbs better. For example, Na-R-ALA also reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body)

Berberine activates Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) while inhibiting Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B (PTP1B). AMPK activation improves insulin sensitivity and glucose transport in the body.

Agmatine improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscles.and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. Agmatine stimulates the release of beta-endorphin (β-endorphin) that helps move glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle tissue. This also helps with muscle fullness and pumps.

Nutriverse also has 20% off SlinMax until the 8th.
Awesome! Nutrient partitioners are always something I enjoy toying around with, especially while cheating.

Never tried agmatine, but it's something I'll definitely keep on my radar.

As always the classic ALA will always be the tried and trusted supp in the partitioners

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Z28Luver7777

Some of the products talked about in this thread are discontinued, but there are some newer products that work just as well and some even better.

SlinMax is worth looking into. The ingredients in Slinmax help users utilize carbs better. For example, Na-R-ALA also reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body)

Berberine activates Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) while inhibiting Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B (PTP1B). AMPK activation improves insulin sensitivity and glucose transport in the body.

Agmatine improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscles.and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. Agmatine stimulates the release of beta-endorphin (β-endorphin) that helps move glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle tissue. This also helps with muscle fullness and pumps.

Nutriverse also has 20% off SlinMax until the 8th.
X2 on the SlinMax recommendation. On my third run of it now :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def should give SlinMax a shot! Other than nutrient partitioning effects, another thing I see when using SlinMax is great pumps. You can use SlinMax for cutting or bulking. It will help you achieve both. I just finished my 6 week run with it while doing a recomp. SlinMax also contains Capsicum Annuum which has been shown to increase thermogenesis and help control appetite which when combined with a solid diet and training routine, may help to improve body comp.

AntM1564 hit most of the ingredients so if you have any further questions feel free to ask on here or PM one of us!

In addition to the Nutriverse sale, TF supplements has SlinMax for $32.99 buy one get one 50% off.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of Glycophase from SNS.

For a recomp, Burn24 is also great