Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha! That must be an entertaining log!
Also, I will have to do a search and check out that thread..
that thread can be found I just found it, lol....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First time I took it, I woke up with a blood nose.

I was stacking it with high quality ubiquinone to manage it.
no doubt It was powerful stuff!!!

Boss89

Awards
Spawn by myogenix // Dienolone. and epistane. Great product before the ban.

Boss89

Awards
Spawn by myogenix // Dienolone and epistane combo. Huge lean gains!!! Loved that stuff before the ban.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I logged pre-for sale samples of aspire 36 on 5-31-2007....they made a mistake and the samples they sent were double dosed, lol...
You just reminded me of when Coop sent me ghetto baggie samples of PES Enhanced and somehow we got our wires crossed and I thought there was 1 scoop in the bag, where really there was 2. Holy hell, I was good for about 45 mins but then it was just way to much. Ended up going home and laying on the couch in the fetal position for a few hours lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah OG Stim X sure did have an amphetamine in it and it was not around very long. V2 was certainly a huge let down. The funny thing is that they subsequently came out with Slim-X which was similar, though not as euphoric but was even longer lasting. Overall, I think Slim-X was a little more potent. I knew someone that was dumb and took 2, combined it with other drugs and alcohol and ended up taking a little trip to the hospital.
Was that me lol? I had a similar experience with Stim X

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
There's actually a box of OG Slim-X on a popular bidding site right now for a hefty price.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's actually a box of OG Slim-X on a popular bidding site right now for a hefty price.
I always look for the woohoo stickers at krogers...today I saw a discontinued woohoo sticker on muscletech protein---it was marked down to $7.50...the guy who works that section told me that a fat woman had just bought all 6 tubs, lol....just sayin:crying:

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol found this in my stash. I really really don’t remember OL ever making this. Does anyone else?
IMG_9868.JPG