What is a product you miss?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pinnacle andro poppers. Worst sublingual administration ever. But very effective. I felt like Mark Mcgwire on that stuff.
There is still a bottle of those in my dads pantry. Need to locate them

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up was sooooo good. The “tunnel” vision was something I’ve never experienced before. When I beta tested it for them, I had no idea what it was but I knew I loved it. The sweat tea flavor was pretty good also.

2Burnt

Awards
There is still a bottle of those in my dads pantry. Need to locate them
I wonder the potency on them now. But I'd bet they dissolve quicker now. Hopefully its the berry flavor. Licorice was nasty.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Lit Up was sooooo good. The “tunnel” vision was something I’ve never experienced before. When I beta tested it for them, I had no idea what it was but I knew I loved it. The sweat tea flavor was pretty good also.
forgot about this I got a bunch of samples of this at the arnold about 7 years ago was good stuff

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Pinnacle andro poppers. Worst sublingual administration ever. But very effective. I felt like Mark Mcgwire on that stuff.
I remember those very well! Never used them but would always see them behind the glass at the supplement store. Never really hear of Pinnacle any more. All I remember of them was Andro Poppers and I believe NoX2.

I'd have to give this question some thought. The original Swole comes to my mind though.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** I miss Endur3 EAA edition, still havent found a decent replacement.

vic21234

Awards
Great list thus far. I miss Nutrex Vitargo CGL, best response I've ever had to a creatine supplement. I also loved SAN V12 back in high school. It would give me crazy pumps.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really miss Hydroxycut (with ephedrine hcl). It was one of the best fat burners ever. Also VPX Clenbuterx. Fantastic fat burner.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Twinlab Ripped Fuel (ephedrine without the gauf)

Medroid XS. I couldn't handle it. Tried it a few times and gave it to a friend. It was a blend of several prohormones with strong stims added. Kevin got hooked and it became known as Kevin Crack. I miss watching my friend hulk out and vacuum his entire house after popping a couple. He did a lot of other weird **** on Medroid XS. Very entertaining!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I miss the "post pics of your stash" days lmao
vp9h4y.jpg

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Havoc is still available in the UK on pred

2Burnt

Awards
I really miss Hydroxycut (with ephedrine hcl). It was one of the best fat burners ever. Also VPX Clenbuterx. Fantastic fat burner.
The good ole days....Stacker 2, Xenadrine, even metabolife was alright.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody misses "Hot Stuff"?
Seriously, you guys missed out on something very special...

If only I had stocked up on that. Today I'd be a thousandaire.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wasn't Hot Stuff just spiked stuff?
Yes... your point is my point. It was sprinkled with some magic get big stuff. :naughty:

Maybe I was wrong, I could have made hundreds even...

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody misses "Hot Stuff"?
Seriously, you guys missed out on something very special...

If only I had stocked up on that. Today I'd be a thousandaire.
I still kick myself for not stocking up on Craze or Jack3d when it was dq'ed. Could have made some serious money on ebay

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes... your point is my point. It was sprinkled with some magic get big stuff. :naughty:

Maybe I was wrong, I could have made hundreds even...
You'll have to have some Ultimate Orange too as a test base :firedevil:

2Burnt

Awards
Not my personal stash.

My liver bleeds a little looking at that
I hear ya bro. That estane did a number on me. Had supports along with precycle. Started pct about 2 1/2 weeks in and gave away the rest. Let me know when PA comes back with 11-oxo and im down.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Anadraulic State GT
USPlabs Jacked before it was Jack3d
I used that Anadraulic State long time ago and can only remember the horrible taste;). OG Jack3d will forever be missed by many as their long lost first true love.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya bro. That estane did a number on me. Had supports along with precycle. Started pct about 2 1/2 weeks in and gave away the rest. Let me know when PA comes back with 11-oxo and im down.
Epi was mild to me. Some hair shed.

Honestly never got the hype about it. It did absolutely nothing for me and I ran it full 6 weeks maximum dose. Yes it was legit.

I even tried running it twice, three times nothing. It's a cutter or strength builder?

Hdrol, sdrol, m1t, good stuff

2Burnt

Awards
Epi was mild to me. Some hair shed.

Honestly never got the hype about it. It did absolutely nothing for me and I ran it full 6 weeks maximum dose. Yes it was legit.

I even tried running it twice, three times nothing. It's a cutter or strength builder?

Hdrol, sdrol, m1t, good stuff
Couldnt tell ya bro, sides were so bad i couldnt do it anymore. I had strength gains but felt like trash. Killed libido, even with an adequate female. By the end of pct i barely was better off than prior. Hated it. I'd rather just get my OG Stoked and run that versus epi. Although, i know you hate tboosters. I just had success with it and not epi. However, i do reiterate....11-oxo was awesome. Pricey as heck, but so mild and if you high dosed the results mimic d/s type results.

2Burnt

Awards
M1t is real deal btw. Hdrol nice for lengthy gains. Never tried to sd though.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
M1t is real deal btw. Hdrol nice for lengthy gains. Never tried to sd though.
M1t was sold at gnc/ vitamin stores for a little bit.

But it was quickly banned once kids started ****in they're **** up.

Running it non stop 8 weeks etc.
Nobody knew how to run them lol

M1t is 3 weeks

2Burnt

Awards
M1t was sold at gnc/ vitamin stores for a little bit.

But it was quickly banned once kids started ****in they're **** up.

Running it non stop 8 weeks etc.
Nobody knew how to run them lol

M1t is 3 weeks
I was one like that with andro. Didnt know a lick about supps back then. But to think it got banned cause of snitches is what bothers me. I ended up doing research and learned. I hate little b*itches that blame their lack of knowledge on someone else.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Met-Rx Torabolic, had a short run before being discontinued. Gave me Follidrone-like strength gains before I'd even heard of Follidrone. Started finding bottles close to expiry on eBay for 5 or 6 dollars and went nuts on stocking up, but they're all ancient history now.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
MAN Sports Swagger, Gaspari Detonate, OG Bioforge no matter how bad it gave me the runs

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I remember being talked into buying ALRI Venom and Jungle Warefare by a dude working at a supp store, before I knew anything about them.

Venom- First time I took some, I couldn’t sleep for 48 hours.

Jungle Warefare- ran it for 8 weeks like bottle said, enjoyed it but hated the crash off it. Didn’t know about PCT so I was miserable for like 2 months after.
Was it a PH?? Never found out if it was spiked or not

Also Miss

OG Jacked
OG Alphamine
Epistane

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I was one like that with andro. Didnt know a lick about supps back then. But to think it got banned cause of snitches is what bothers me. I ended up doing research and learned. I hate little b*itches that blame their lack of knowledge on someone else.
I thought it was kids were eating them like skittles so mommy and daddy sued?

Guys used to call these things "muscle candy" "skittles"

Referring to sdrol!!!

2Burnt

Awards
I thought it was kids were eating them like skittles so mommy and daddy sued?

Guys used to call these things "muscle candy" "skittles"

Referring to sdrol!!!
Your right about that. It was really high school kids that effed it up. Just like high school wrestlers taking extreme doses of EC and cut water from diet to "make weight". When it came to myself, i was just refering to not having a post cycle. I never triple dosed or anything like that. But if i did, i sure wouldnt blame anyone else. It'd be like sueing Crown Royal for my hangover. Although retailers are partly to blame. Kids should not be able to purchase products like these to begin with.

2Burnt

Awards
I remember being talked into buying ALRI Venom and Jungle Warefare by a dude working at a supp store, before I knew anything about them.

Venom- First time I took some, I couldn’t sleep for 48 hours.

Jungle Warefare- ran it for 8 weeks like bottle said, enjoyed it but hated the crash off it. Didn’t know about PCT so I was miserable for like 2 months after.
Was it a PH?? Never found out if it was spiked or not

Also Miss

OG Jacked
OG Alphamine
Epistane
Pretty sure it was spiked and people caught on quickly. It didnt last long. I think it was right around the time stimulant x came out and it was spiked with amphetamine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OG Amino VI
Epistane
PheraPlex
$5 Vasopros from OG BulkNutrition when it still belonged to 1fast!
aaah...the days of 1fast, I miss the bulks!!!

and e-form for $15!!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Craze

Also there was some crazy supp that me and my boys took when we first started lifting chaotic labs mayhem and BMF idk what that **** was but I def put on like 10-15 pounds of muscle/fat lol it made your stomach a bottomless pit

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it was spiked and people caught on quickly. It didnt last long. I think it was right around the time stimulant x came out and it was spiked with amphetamine.
When products are first released, to my knowledge, there usually spiked. That's how they get you hooked! So you keep going back and buying it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phera seemed like strong stuff when i ran it
Hdrol was beast for me. Ran it solo , and lost 2 % bodyfat n gained nice strength, and gained 2 lbs in six weeks at 75 mgs

2Burnt

Awards
When products are first released, to my knowledge, there usually spiked. That's how they get you hooked! So you keep going back and buying it
It was definitely going on. Dope dealer mentality. Although i always wanted to try that stimulant x cause it was spiked. But it got pulled before i could try. In the end, ive come to find that no supp does what sleep, training, and diet can do. But im still a supp junkie at heart.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It was definitely going on. Dope dealer mentality. Although i always wanted to try that stimulant x cause it was spiked. But it got pulled before i could try. In the end, ive come to find that no supp does what sleep, training, and diet can do. But im still a supp junkie at heart.
Amen.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jungle Warfare and Craze were both spiked and sniffed out by PA first. Everyone on this forum got out there torches and pitchforks when PA announced he found spiked ingredients in craze saying he was lying to hurt their sales. That happened every single time he debunked a product. Think jungle warfare was 6-dmt.