justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In fact, it should never have been. Bonus points for images with caption, or points subtracted based on image... and caption. lol.

And... go.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dem beta testas tho!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
burn xtreme by nutra innovations.....I loved that stuff but it burned out my stim tolerance...when they were sponsors here I won a contest worth $400 worth of their stuff....I think I got 7 bottles of burn xtreme and ran it every single day until they were gone, after that nothing seemed to phase me!!!!:blink:

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ape McGrapes don't forget pink magic
I didn't pay two ****s towards Pink Magic, but somehow I got sucked into all the hype USP created around their Patented Anabolic with the sponsored logs, early advertisements, and the huge campaign they did for their Insider emails.

Luckily the Versa-1 insider was pretty hooked up with a ton of USPowders products and at a really good price. USP started that insider ****, and now every company that has copied, has somehow managed to water it down to the point; being an insider, no longer ganantees you're getting the best deal on the internet.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG alphamine
any of that liquidvade garbage PP used to put out

personally for me anything with yohimbine or beta alanine....still exist but any product that contains them is an instant pass for me so it's like they don't exist

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t miss most protein powders from before 2010ish

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Prime kicked off the start of people being disenchanted with USPLabs products, "Chingon" (whatever that means) Pink Magic sealed the deal.
Everyone has their own opinion. Long before I was affiliated with USPLabs I was a huge fan of PRIME and Pink Magic. Dropped some serious coin on the original launches/formulas.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime kicked off the start of people being disenchanted with USPLabs products, "Chingon" (whatever that means) Pink Magic sealed the deal.
I think "Chingon" is a portmanteau of "Chinese" and "Klingon."

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any powdered weight gainer product, especially the ones from the 90s.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone has their own opinion. Long before I was affiliated with USPLabs I was a huge fan of PRIME and Pink Magic. Dropped some serious coin on the original launches/formulas.
I was an original tester for Prime thru Jacob, and was sent 4 bottles of Prime to give honest feedback. I didn't see a thing. And I was hardcore strict on my dosing/macros/workouts back then.

I will say, I loved Anabolic Pump tho. As well as Powerfull I believe it was?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was an original tester for Prime thru Jacob, and was sent 4 bottles of Prime to give honest feedback. I didn't see a thing. And I was hardcore strict on my dosing/macros/workouts back then.

I liked the prime/powerful / AP stack, but, like with anything, I was training hard, and diet on point, and in calorie surplus so how the hell does ever really know if your muscle and strength gains aren not just from that. It is like these products you have to be natty, at maintenence, and keep all nutition and training compeltley the same and controlled and then introducte a product to know if its doing anything IDK.

I stopped using all of the natty stacks and stuff because I was never in the aforementioned situation long enough to run multiple products, I was always in an off season (gaining with cal surplus) or dieting for shows, never ran a long extgended maintenece phase to see.

Maybe Ill try something when I get back from iraqistan land

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the original powerful was by far the best version....but, you could say that for many products!!!!