What has been your favorite Pre-Workout Stack?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This week I'm running 1 scoop of High Volume with 2 scoops of Alphamine, along with A2& Beta Al as my early morning PWO. This is my first time using high volume but so far I'm liking this combination.
Nice! I've tried the High Volume/Alphamine combo, I love it as well.

Screw Beta-Alanine!
Screw Citrulline Malate!
Even screw Agmatine! Agmatine should be used before bed and maybe that's it.
Damn man your missing out lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I've tried the High Volume/Alphamine combo, I love it as well.

Damn man your missing out lol
Dude, I have nearly 300 grams left of each from Hard Rhino. In all honesty, they're nothing compared to Glycergrow and Nitrates.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
GMS and Nitrates! MAN Game Day and NLA Swoll-N is a sick stack!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I have nearly 300 grams left of each from Hard Rhino. In all honesty, they're nothing compared to Glycergrow and Nitrates.
High Volume also contains GMS. I find Nitrates would give too much of a pump with the ingredients in High Volume, it's shocking to me if you thought 5g of L-Citrulline and 1g of Agmatine is nothing compared to Nitrates. I've tried plenty of Nitrates, they are great for pumps but the pump effects are close.

High Volume isn't just for pumps tho, it's directed to be more of a performance booster in the gym, with the added Plantago it brings this non stim to another level for endurance effects.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High Volume also contains GMS. I find Nitrates would give too much of a pump with the ingredients in High Volume, it's shocking to me if you thought 5g of L-Citrulline and 1g of Agmatine is nothing compared to Nitrates. I've tried plenty of Nitrates, they are great for pumps but the pump effects are close.

High Volume isn't just for pumps tho, it's directed to be more of a performance booster in the gym, with the added Plantago it brings this non stim to another level for endurance effects.
Blasphemy!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Condense + 1g ALCAR + 1g PLCAR + Vit C

Or

Body Octane + 1g ALCAR + 1g PLCAR + Vit C

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Condense + 1g ALCAR + 1g PLCAR + Vit C

Or

Body Octane + 1g ALCAR + 1g PLCAR + Vit C
Cant forget about Ragnarok Ultra when I'm adding creatine back into the mix. Rag Ultra, Pump HD, and Assault are my favorite pre's when it comes to creatine.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant forget about Ragnarok Ultra when I'm adding creatine back into the mix. Rag Ultra, Pump HD, and Assault are my favorite pre's when it comes to creatine.
Rag Ultra sounds like a feminine hygiene product lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This week I'm running 1 scoop of High Volume with 2 scoops of Alphamine, along with A2& Beta Al as my early morning PWO. This is my first time using high volume but so far I'm liking this combination.
Sounds like a solid combo.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Long term can you build up a tolerance to these things? They seem quite potent, so I'm wondering over time if your body adapts to the point you need loads to even scratch the surface?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Long term can you build up a tolerance to these things? They seem quite potent, so I'm wondering over time if your body adapts to the point you need loads to even scratch the surface?
Yes you can build a tolerance? That's why you take breaks or days off a week. The only stims I intake a day is my pre w/o, no other stims from other sources, plus I rotate my fav 3 pre w/o's so my body's not getting used to the same thing.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can build a tolerance? That's why you take breaks or days off a week. The only stims I intake a day is my pre w/o, no other stims from other sources, plus I rotate my fav 3 pre w/o's so my body's not getting used to the same thing.
Which 3 are you rotating ?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
1. MAN Game Day/Body Octane
2. SNS Focus XT/USP Versa-1/Sulbutiamine
3. NLA Supp-D/Swoll-N

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I've found my true crack rock pwo combo! High volume scoop and scoop of prodigy wicked!!!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man I've found my true crack rock pwo combo! High volume scoop and scoop of prodigy wicked!!!!!!!!

I have yet to try that pre-workout still. But for me any pre-workout I've tried stacking with High Volume has worked awesome.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Haven't used a pre-workout in away, but I used to love the original superpump 250 (back like 8 years ago)... I have yet to use any basic pre-workout that I have enjoyed as much as that. Everything I've tried in the past few years has either been to stimulant heavy or just doesn't do much for me, and I used to have to mix powders up to get a combination that I felt was effective. Though, I did get a amazing workout when I took Axon, but that was just something else. Also, there are a few other things I enjoyed, but idk if I would really classify them as pre-workouts

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't used a pre-workout in away, but I used to love the original superpump 250 (back like 8 years ago)... I have yet to use any basic pre-workout that I have enjoyed as much as that. Everything I've tried in the past few years has either been to stimulant heavy or just doesn't do much for me, and I used to have to mix powders up to get a combination that I felt was effective. Though, I did get a amazing workout when I took Axon, but that was just something else. Also, there are a few other things I enjoyed, but idk if I would really classify them as pre-workouts
I remember when Superpump came out and I got myself some, the pumps were good, but damn that stuff was so bad at mixing and the taste was horrible.

USP Labs did a great job bringing something like Jacked to the table, that was the big turning point for amazing pre-workouts. Now there is so many awesome combos to choose from.

LetsLiftBraah

Awards
HMB Glutamine BCCA Beta Alanine extra AAKG + NOX Pump or Metrx Amped

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I remember when Superpump came out and I got myself some, the pumps were good, but damn that stuff was so bad at mixing and the taste was horrible.

USP Labs did a great job bringing something like Jacked to the table, that was the big turning point for amazing pre-workouts. Now there is so many awesome combos to choose from.
I definitely agree that the taste was terrible as well as the mixing... left little lumps on top if I remb... but I loved just how pumped it made me look :). Also, it was one of the first pre's I had ever tried, and one of the first times I had ever tried creatine. So I think that had a lot to do with it.

As far as a lot of the current stuff goes I've had the opportunity to try a good amount over the years, but mostly it was only for 1 or 2 weeks so I can get a feel for it, and sometimes I only tired a sample pack (like with the first batch of craze). Some I absolutely hated, and some I loved... The ones I usually liked the most where the stim heavy ones like jacked, hemo rage, and craze (first batch). Though, the issue is I can be a bit of stim junkie sometimes, so though I love them I also hate them and try to avoid them unless its for a brief periods of time... Though, its been almost a year and a half since I last used a pre, besides a two week period where I ran C4. So, theres some new stuff out that I still gotta test out!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. MAN Game Day/Body Octane
2. SNS Focus XT/USP Versa-1/Sulbutiamine
3. NLA Supp-D/Swoll-N
Love me some focus. Great rotation

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely agree that the taste was terrible as well as the mixing... left little lumps on top if I remb... but I loved just how pumped it made me look :). Also, it was one of the first pre's I had ever tried, and one of the first times I had ever tried creatine. So I think that had a lot to do with it.

As far as a lot of the current stuff goes I've had the opportunity to try a good amount over the years, but mostly it was only for 1 or 2 weeks so I can get a feel for it, and sometimes I only tired a sample pack (like with the first batch of craze). Some I absolutely hated, and some I loved... The ones I usually liked the most where the stim heavy ones like jacked, hemo rage, and craze (first batch). Though, the issue is I can be a bit of stim junkie sometimes, so though I love them I also hate them and try to avoid them unless its for a brief periods of time... Though, its been almost a year and a half since I last used a pre, besides a two week period where I ran C4. So, theres some new stuff out that I still gotta test out!

Yeah I'll never forget that taste!

I didn't like Hemo but I like Jacked, Craze and C4. Tried the Canadian version of C4...that one is horrible imo, totally different ingredient profile, U.S. version was much better.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I love Focus XT. Actually I've been trying Focus XT stacked with Game Day, it's awesome!
Sounds like a potent stack.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMB Glutamine BCCA Beta Alanine extra AAKG + NOX Pump or Metrx Amped
How's that Glutamine treating you pre workout...and the AAKG must be giving you a ridiculous pump...

...in 2004

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's that Glutamine treating you pre workout...and the AAKG must be giving you a ridiculous pump...

...in 2004
Oh yet another laugh provided by piston. Such a snarky chap you are sir.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yet another laugh provided by piston. Such a snarky chap you are sir.
I have way too much down time. I really need to go back to work soon.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have way too much down time. I really need to go back to work soon.
:rofl:
you are starting to remind me of another fella I used to know..his name started with S and ended with Y, but I just cannot place the guy.....

:p

too funny man - but don't forget that HMB in the mix, that's the driving force!