What has been your favorite Pre-Workout Stack?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Beta-Alanine - 1 gram
Agmatine - 1 gram
Citrulline Malate - 3 grams

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your current favorite Pre-Workout stack?

I'm interested in knowing what types of combos you all use, do you switch it up every workout or do you stick to the same pre-workout stack. I myself switch it all the time.

Here is a list of my current favs,

Combo #1
Acute FX/ High Volume

Combo #2
Enhanced/High Volume

Combo #3
Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine+Citrulline (Will prob just switch it in for the new High Volume now)
Agmatine and citrulline

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Enhanced and Cordygen

Looking forward to stim break with:

High Volume and Caffeine Free Focus XT (or alpha gpc and LCLT)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish more people would start leaving out artificial colorings and sweetners out of products. That's why I prefer bulk powders. End picky rant.:D

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I wish more people would start leaving out artificial colorings and sweetners out of products. That's why I prefer bulk powders. End picky rant.:D
Don't forget "propriety matrixes" :laugh:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Reborn is sweet, still has the same punch as the original :D
I bet; it doesnt get enough love on these boards but the OG was in my top 3. I've heard good things about reborn so i'll give that a try soon.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Man still need to try reborn and high volume. Maybe combine them

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man still need to try reborn and high volume. Maybe combine them

That would be interesting, I havn't tried the Reborn yet, let me know how it goes if you end up trying it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What is your current favorite Pre-Workout stack?

I'm interested in knowing what types of combos you all use, do you switch it up every workout or do you stick to the same pre-workout stack. I myself switch it all the time.

Here is a list of my current favs,

Combo #1
Acute FX/ High Volume

Combo #2
Enhanced/High Volume

Combo #3
Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine+Citrulline (Will prob just switch it in for the new High Volume now)
I switch up what I do depending on the day.

My favorite is crystal light energy and Volatile. Right after work before gym. I do this late in the evening.

If early morning I do caffeine and ephedra with Endurance BCAA plus. This is for fasted cardio.

I also like volatile at 1 scoop with added agmatine and then intra add endurance BCAA plus and crystal light energy. This one is very nice for a long work out.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
New challenge, beat the following energy+ pump + test booster stack for $30
not bad at all, but:
agmatine, but no nitrates for those who prefer them..
DMAA included (was surprised to see this, unless they replaced this now), for those steering clear of that
pretty decent choices tho; me i'll stick with Max Pump/Ignite2

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
You'll probably call me crazy but absolute favorite is probably 1 scoop alphamine + 1 scoop enhanced + 2 scoops hemavol + 1 cap versa 1 + 5 grams creatine mono + 3 grams beta alanine... Of course that's when I get good deals or have extra cash haha not something I use regularly obviously :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll probably call me crazy but absolute favorite is probably 1 scoop alphamine + 1 scoop enhanced + 2 scoops hemavol + 1 cap versa 1 + 5 grams creatine mono + 3 grams beta alanine... Of course that's when I get good deals or have extra cash haha not something I use regularly obviously :)
You're crazy ... kidding man.. looks solid. You will have to try 1 scoop alphamine + 1 scoop enhanced + 1 cap versa 1 + 5 grams creatine mono + 3 grams beta alanine; and sub in high volume for the hemavol.

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
You're crazy ... kidding man.. looks solid. You will have to try 1 scoop alphamine + 1 scoop enhanced + 1 cap versa 1 + 5 grams creatine mono + 3 grams beta alanine; and sub in high volume for the hemavol.
Hi, this is the first time I've heard of high volume. What's the profile? And are there samples anywhere? Thanks

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Just googled it and found the product. Looks legit!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up some ephedrine today to stack with some High Volume :D

Just googled it and found the product. Looks legit!

I havn't seen another product that contains 5g of L-Citrulline along with so much Agmatine, GMS and Plantgo, def worth the sick price they have at Nutra right now.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Picked up some ephedrine today to stack with some High Volume :D

I havn't seen another product that contains 5g of L-Citrulline along with so much Agmatine, GMS and Plantgo, def worth the sick price they have at Nutra right now.
Agreed.....grabbed some myself....

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did something crazy like crazy crazy then again it's me so maybe not. But try taking a shot of prodigy followed with 3 acute and watch the fireworks begin!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did something crazy like crazy crazy then again it's me so maybe not. But try taking a shot of prodigy followed with 3 acute and watch the fireworks begin!!

3 caps of Acute FX seems to be the sweet spot for me.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This morning:

2 caps APE + 2 caps AnaBeta Elite + 4 caps X-Factor + OG Hyde + 3 scoops GlycerGrow + 1 scoop Green Magnitude + 1 scoop Hemavol.

It was a good workout.

Can't pick a favourite stack, they are all my babies, ha ha ha.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This morning:

2 caps APE + 2 caps AnaBeta Elite + 4 caps X-Factor + OG Hyde + 3 scoops GlycerGrow + 1 scoop Green Magnitude + 1 scoop Hemavol.

It was a good workout.

Can't pick a favourite stack, they are all my babies, ha ha ha.

Sounds like a very expensive pre-workout combo lol.

I tend to stack a ton for pre-workout somedays as well, today I did 16mg of ephedrine, 2 scoops of Enhanced(yohimbe free), 1 scoop of High Volume, 5g of Taurine, 2g of Beta-alanine, 2 caps of Endosurge, 1.5g of DAA, 1 cap of Titanium.

Not something I like doing all the time tho, I still prefer 3 caps of Acute FX + 1.5 scoops of High Volume but it's nice to switch it up.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a very expensive pre-workout combo lol.

I tend to stack a ton for pre-workout somedays as well, today I did 16mg of ephedrine, 2 scoops of Enhanced(yohimbe free), 1 scoop of High Volume, 5g of Taurine, 2g of Beta-alanine, 2 caps of Endosurge, 1.5g of DAA, 1 cap of Titanium.

Not something I like doing all the time tho, I still prefer 3 caps of Acute FX + 1.5 scoops of High Volume but it's nice to switch it up.
It's not my usual preworkout stack. Ha ha ha. It just happens that I'm on a lean (kind of, so far it's pretty lean) bulk. :p

This morning, treadmill day so just take the Hemavol and APE out of the equation and replace OG Hyde with 2 scoops Alphamine (works as morning coffee :p ). Lulz.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not my usual preworkout stack. Ha ha ha. It just happens that I'm on a lean (kind of, so far it's pretty lean) bulk. :p

This morning, treadmill day so just take the Hemavol and APE out of the equation and replace OG Hyde with 2 scoops Alphamine (works as morning coffee :p ). Lulz.
Yeah 2 scoops of Alphamine beats any morning coffee aha.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use to always be a big fan of Focus XT + Cit. Mal + Agmatine.

Haven't had a standalone pre-workout in a while. I always like to concoct my own.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the taste of coffee, love the taste of alphamine. The trick with alphamine is to use a lot of water per little scoop
I'd think most of the ingredients in Alphamine would naturally be kind of bitter and coffee flavoring would work. I'm probably wrong though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I hate coffee, so glad I have my morning alphamine.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While not being a stack in its own right... I did try High Volume with 2.5 scoops last night for my heavy squat session.

All I can say is...

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_lz55u3T8yz1qdfysxo1_500.gif

sticker,375x360.png

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My favorite stack

Pre
iForce Nutrition - Conqure keeps me going through my workouts.

During
iForce Nutrition - Compete is loaded with BCAA and EAA plus magnesium and potasium that help with recovery.
Most of the time on leg day I will add another scoop of Conqure or Hemavol to sip on through the workout.

For Post I will generally do another serving of Compete. Helps to have a couple flavors around.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ROAR. OG Hyde day, got my deadlift reps back up :D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I wonder if that's what they mean by "tren traps"

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My favorite stacks are

Hemavol+Jack3d

Hemavol and Maximize V2

Oxyelite Pro+ agmatine

Enhanced + Agmatine

Condense +DPol powder

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday + Body Octane

Body Octane + Hemavol

Body Octane/Hemavol + Beta-Cret

Gameday + Swoll-N

All of the above are great solo, but the stacks fill in a lot of "blanks" and complement each other well. I'd add Condense + Muscle Marinade, but that's waaaaaay to much caffeine for a coffee drinker like myself.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Game Day + Focus XT

Game Day + Body Octane

Game Day + Max Pump

Game Day + Swoll-N

Game Day + Body Octane + Focus XT + Max Pump or Swoll-N(crazy)!