What do you think about Roid Rage is a bull****?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its a bull term people came up with ignorantly is response to the additional test driven aggression often experienced. They even made a movie with Ben Afflect (of all people) about roid rage ruining peoples lives?

The documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger gave some statistics on it. I can't remember the numbers but basically it's non-existant. We all experience mood swings for one reason or another regardless of any supplementation. Basically it comes down to "control your hormones."

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Higher test levels can cause some people to be more aggressive, but for the most part I'd say it's a myth

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
What if you get roid rage while you're driving? Would it technically be road rage?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What if you get roid rage while you're driving? Would it technically be road rage?
NO STUPID BISH lol. But forizzle my nizzle, i think it's real, your hormones are outta wack, you get angry, i dont think you will exactly slap your gf across the face because of it or nothing.

Noumenon

Awards
The only steroids I've read about as having notable roid-rage qualites are tren, halo, and cheque-drops.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
NO STUPID BISH lol. But forizzle my nizzle, i think it's real, your hormones are outta wack, you get angry, i dont think you will exactly slap your gf across the face because of it or nothing.
You got that var yet hajji?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I think the term "rage" is over the top. There is obvious documented cases of aggression and "shorter temper". LOL, me on Tren!!

Rage? No.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren and Masteron made me want to slap the **** out of people, only people who needed the **** slapped out of them

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
Yea, I do not believe it makes someone change personalities. But like mentioned before, on Bigger, Faster, Stronger, the dude talks about how if your an ******* before, you are just a bigger ******* on cycle.

But I will say that the increased aggression on tren is very evident. Typically I bite my tongue and would rather avoid confrontations, on tren it's like I hope a mother****er crosses that line! Haha

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I think it was a term given by non users who just wanted to stereotype one or two guys they ran into in the gym, so now we all kinda take a bad rep for it. That in mind, when on cycle I do tend to become more aggressive, as do most people, but never to the point where it go outta control.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread title sounds very aggressive, do you have roid rage? :)

.. I couldn't resist.

On a serious note I know a lot of people who say their level of aggression increases when they take something. I also know those who say they notice no difference yet their girlfriends tell me the difference is obvious due to their mood swings and temper changes while on.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While the use of AAS may cause an increased sense of aggression or shorter temper or whatever else people claim happens, it DOESN'T case you to do anything! If you smack your girlfriend then YOU smacked your girlfriend not the roids. People use the term "roid rage" as a excuse for a lack of self control. All the AAS will do is transform you from a "dick" to a "super dick" but it isn't gonna force you to do anything even if it may be a contributing factor. At the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. Don't make excuse and man up

Reactions: T50
RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
While the use of AAS may cause an increased sense of aggression or shorter temper or whatever else people claim happens, it DOESN'T case you to do anything! If you smack your girlfriend then YOU smacked your girlfriend not the roids. People use the term "roid rage" as a excuse for a lack of self control. All the AAS will do is transform you from a "dick" to a "super dick" but it isn't gonna force you to do anything even if it may be a contributing factor. At the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. Don't make excuse and man up
Great post!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
biggy57

biggy57

Awards
Truth!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Great post man.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
My own opinion Roid Rage is a myth, but i'm fully agree with roid-rage.org/articles/variable-outlook-facts-false-believes-roid-rage
First off don’t believe anything you see on TV. What I’ve seen so far is complete BS. Second, both extreme sides of the argument are wrong. For most people, they are not the cure all nor the demon they are touted to be.
From personnel experience most people who get roid rage already had personality problems from the start. I’ve gone into rages from too little test (this is well documented). When I do go into a rage there are other serious stressers going on, too.

So, yeah, it’s BS. But be careful, they may contribute but not the real cause.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Its real. But its not my fault i break peoples faces just cause i feel like it or kick little puppies. I blame the roids. Its all 'its' fault. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ :lol:

but I know stronger androgens have the ability to make a person more agressive, but, it is the person and how they normally act that will make the difference.

if you can control yourself when you are pissed off, when you get pissed off on steroids, you will still be able to control yourself. it doesn't removes a persons ability to think.

but if you fly off the handle and make a fool of yourself, being on powerful androgens most likely will allow you to do so quicker than normally.

but the temper does shorten on strong androgens.

some stuff I can notice this, others not so much.

tuRkx

Awards
If you are a angry person in general and you go off on little things it will be worse if you are juicing..You will lose it easily,but then you have the control to yourself..I lost it a few times on tren.Id never do it again,I beat up a good "friend" of mine.(he started it! lol)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
If you are a angry person in general and you go off on little things it will be worse if you are juicing..You will lose it easily,but then you have the control to yourself..I lost it a few times on tren.Id never do it again,I beat up a good "friend" of mine.(he started it! lol)
Me and one of my friends have been having some tension. Maybe I should cycle on asap?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff in this thread I agree if you have problems without aas then adding it in there is going to make those problems much much worse.the term roid rage is a very ignorant term.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Using that wonderful slang "on steroids."

If you're initially a jackass and then you start a cycle you become "a jackass on steroids." The drugs are never the problem, people just use it as a scapegoat.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
People have to blame there actions on something. They cant just say they are sorry and own up to there mistakes, instead they say, "oh the,_______ made me do it". Retarded...... Be a man/woman and own up!

Reactions: oli
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^Amen brotha. I have this pet peeve with so many people on so many levels. No one can take blame for their own actions. Its always someone or something else.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
EQ gave me anxiety and tren made me have a shorter temper. I control how i act tho, not the drugs.