Super bad RAD 140 side effects, ideas to alleviate them? (is this ROID RAGE?)

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Hey,

Day 21 or 22 using rad 140. Am 100% positive it is pure as my source is one of the better I've been using for years.

I'm not new to all this. Been dabbling in sarms for years. Lgd 4033 did a few of these things yet this is getting unacceptable.

Bad Side Effects

* anger bordering on rage.
* impatient
* being a bigger jackass than I am used to being.

Ok so first of all anger bordering on rage sucks because it's effectively poisoning the home life where I am always trying to be chill and cool.

I find myself unable to let the spouse finish sentenced and I literally threw a pile of clothing across the room in frustration today.

It's like I am admittedly intolerant to start with and didn't not think anything of this when I read it as a possible side effect.

That leads into the next problems of being impatient and a bigger jackass than usual.

These are things that on a personal development level I've effectively "fixed" but here they are again.

So my dosing was 10mg Ed for days 1-12 and then I ratcheted up to 20mg.

I am lowering back to 10mg as muscle growth occur as low as 1mg in chimp studies.

Will taking at night before bed help my afternoon to evening effects next day?

Anyone who can chime in, I'd love to hear it.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah yes my friend sounds like you did the only logical thing to do and can do about that..After about a week try splitting your doses and see if it helps...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could look into some kind of herbal remedies to calm you down. If you live in a recreational marijuana state then you could just walk in and tell them your issue and they set you up with something that’ll illeviate the frustration. If that’s out of the question then you could try one of the many natural herbs that are known to reduce stress and calm you down. Ashwaghanda, chamomile, kava, ect.

Good luck.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
You could look into some kind of herbal remedies to calm you down. If you live in a recreational marijuana state then you could just walk in and tell them your issue and they set you up with something that’ll illeviate the frustration. If that’s out of the question then you could try one of the many natural herbs that are known to reduce stress and calm you down. Ashwaghanda, chamomile, kava, ect.

Good luck.
Not for me, but a good idea.
I do have theanine... Good idea on the herbal.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jut tell people not to be stupid. Or else. Problem solved.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Your hormone levels are out of whack. Running these drugs will put your male - female sex hormone balance off. Your cortisol levels might be running high too. You could try supplement with some DHEA, pregnenolone and androsterone.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Your hormone levels are out of whack. Running these drugs will put your male - female sex hormone balance off. Your cortisol levels might be running high too. You could try supplement with some DHEA, pregnenolone and androsterone.
Actually I did get pregnenolone and am on day 4 of 50mg.

I am also using torem at 50mg trying to find a dose but that's already increased my energy levels DRAMATICALLY so I know it's working to combat suppression.

Alistair_

Awards
I’ve never had anger problems with RAD 140 all the times I’ve used it but have read other people did have those issues.

When I used it before I was on TRT it gave me some anxiety when I dosed it higher than 10mg. Felt a bit emotional like estrogen was too high. Never had any of those issues taking it with TRT though

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 10mg ed of rad and it's done the opposite for me. Helped my mood, makes me less edgy and more patient. Wife wants me to stay on all the time! Lol

Another guy I know is doing the same dosing and getting the same results as me. He's reported a little more aggression but nothing crazy. We are about 4 weeks in right now. Taking clomid eod to offset suppression.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 10mg ed of rad and it's done the opposite for me. Helped my mood, makes me less edgy and more patient. Wife wants me to stay on all the time! Lol

Another guy I know is doing the same dosing and getting the same results as me. He's reported a little more aggression but nothing crazy. We are about 4 weeks in right now. Taking clomid eod to offset suppression.
you have given me much to consider. First run of rad?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Problems like this are your fault for not controlling. That’s my opinion at least. Learn self conttol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Ever done anything like it before?
ive had test and superdrol cause aggression and you need to look at an outer perspective to realize the bigger picture that things aren’t so bad. Even people with serious anger management tendencies and violent behavior CAN and do learn to control it so it IS possible with
The right experience.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
ive had test and superdrol cause aggression and you need to look at an outer perspective to realize the bigger picture that things aren’t so bad. Even people with serious anger management tendencies and violent behavior CAN and do learn to control it so it IS possible with
The right experience.
Good advice, but since you haven't done the same compound, that should be considered.

I said I my first post much what you said, and I've been managing it well for some time now this just makes it harder.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
RAD-140, also known as Testolone, is a SARM, a selective androgen receptor modulator. There is little danger of nonskeletal muscle tissues experiencing androgen activity. In fact, RAD-140 has the highest ratio of anabolic to androgenic activity of any SARM discovered, 90:1.

Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:100. This means that Testolone is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.
Yes, I think I read that copy paste somewhere else

There's a pretty in-depth discussion on RAD 140 a few years ago when it first came out on an actual steroid board for some guys couldn't run it at 10 or 20 mg per day because of the rage anger and side effects

And these were seasoned anabolic steroid users

I'm all about personal accountability and I guess I'm just posting up so people will know that it can become a problem even though they think they might have it under control